Mika's quotes audio compilation

violet_sky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...I think that may be your best yet...you are a freakin' genius!!!!

What program do you use to make these?

Do you mean the gifs or the mp3s?

gifs with The Gimp and mp3s with CoolEdit Pro. :wink2:

That´s gonna kill me for sure...Starts on friday..mika on saturday..cemetery tim on sunday...

Wowzah! Have FUN, Queenie! Hope you meet the knitting master :wub2: Tell him to read the forums, maybe he can post some nice knitting tricks in the handicraft class room :thumb_yello:

Glad you like it - LOL, and may I ask where the words in the banner of your signature are from? They're so matching...

"Have you seen the knight in a shining armor

Have you seen the guy who can walk the walk" is a part of the lyrics too the BWO song Son Of A Gun.

(sorry about my English)

"Have you seen the knight in a shining armor

Have you seen the guy who can walk the walk" is a part of the lyrics too the BWO song Son Of A Gun.

(sorry about my English)

Ah, I knew I had heard that somewhere before, thank you!

NEW:

Rhapsody Reloaded

rhapsody1bp2.gif

Where on EARTH did you get this from it's bleeping hilarious :punk::thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

And that last mix thing is just awesome, I nearly choked on my lollipop when he said the Grace Kelly part and to d/l his ring tone laugh....how on earth do you find the time to scan all the interviews etc for juicy snippets that are sooo hilariously taken out of context and re hashed so ingeniously to knicker wetting glory.

Where on EARTH did you get this from it's bleeping hilarious :punk::thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

Here's a thread about the video I've got the pic from :wink2:

And that last mix thing is just awesome, I nearly choked on my lollipop when he said the Grace Kelly part and to d/l his ring tone laugh....how on earth do you find the time to scan all the interviews etc for juicy snippets that are sooo hilariously taken out of context and re hashed so ingeniously to knicker wetting glory.

Well, let's say I take the time (my nights have been a little long recently -LOL, but it's so fun making them :naughty: )

Oh, and thank you for your compliments, haha! *bows to the official queen of rhyme*

Funny Teddy

teddygigglela5.gif

Hi-i-i-i-i! haha!

You know what? The other day I walked down the streets of .. This city I live near, when I suddenly heard a guy lauging exactly like him!

Hi-i-i-i-i! haha!

You know what? The other day I walked down the streets of .. This city I live near, when I suddenly heard a guy lauging exactly like him!

No. Noooo. Can't be! :no::naughty: This is unique :roftl:

Which means you must have heard Mika, hehe. :biggrin2:

Hehe, EnFa. :D

I was hanging out with my guy friend last night, and I realized that...for some reason he reminds me of Mika when he laughs/smiles. It's the mouth. They have the EXACT same teeth, it seems. And when he thinks something is really funny, he'll do a little, "Hehaha!" laugh that sounds exactly like him! :)