Mika's quotes audio compilation

violet_sky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...

I hope his face won't get like all deformed...

like John LOL

was it in the night owl thread that they were talking about this and telling to put bubble wrap? ahah we'll put bubble wrap. :das:

Hahaha, yes! Double the bubble wrap for safety, because the UPS usually bums up my packages, anyway. We'd have to send it priority...we can't have him in a box for too long! :roftl:

HAHAHAHA. In my last post, I was about to say, "We need to wrap his package in bubble wrap for protection." :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hmmm. you should have said that... I MEAN... NO. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT.

have you heard the interview he did in Washington?? The guy keeps saying : MIKA HAS A BIG PACKAGE HE HAS CUSTOM MADE DRAWERS!!!

this interview is hilarious! that's where I got my "You're the greatest ever" in my bday message from. In case you didnt know lol! :bleh:

Do you think? :shocked::roftl:

Oh well, after all I am in Germany and he's not - time enough to dig a hole in case of emergency :lmao:

I really do think that if he ever heard those he would laugh so hard. :roftl: I think you should show him. :wink2:

I really do think that if he ever heard those he would laugh so hard. :roftl: I think you should show him. :wink2:

Okay, next time we meet for coffee - er, tea, which will be exactly the day when the next gig will be cancelled (looks into her secret organizer and nods, satisfied) I'll take him aside, place my notebook in front of him, open this thread and then sneak out to fetch a scoop :lmao: