There will be two very sheepish Brit chicks when they learn they blew off Mika

JackViolet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke is cute and all, but his fashion sense is entirely too conservative for my taste! :cool: My type of guy (and I'm not even talking Mika here) dresses like a glam Harry Potter.

--Jack

I just spit soda all over myself by thinking of a glam Harry Potter. I don't think the picture I had in mind is what you're referring to...I had an image of a emo Harry Potter for some odd reason. :bleh:

Hahah, Emo Harry Potter might also be okay, so long as it's emo-glam.

I was joking mostly, from when I saw a photo of a friend of mine dressed like that for a fancy dress party, but if I had to imagine... shaggy messy hair, 70s style sunglasses, tight trousers with stripey ankle socks and platform loafers, a glittery shirt, plus a bright purple vest and a schoolboy scarf!

--Jack

I am SO much in a hurry, so being very honest, i only checked the pic, thx for posting. cute one! :biggrin2: is it me or his hair is VERY dark now..? :blink: I'll check articles later. thx again! :thumb_yello:

Hah, I like how they were trying to hit on Luke....I'd probably try to hit on Luke if I didn't know who Mika was either :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

By the way, thanks for the articles, they were really funny!

Well, yeah i agree with Luke being cute. Actually i found him really sexy when i was talking to him - he has a LOVELY hard stomach! :thumb_yello:

Very nice!:naughty:

Chicks? What century is the writer living in? :boxed:

Or which country - it might be a typical Ozzie word? :biggrin2:

Maybe those girls were backpackers who did not have any clue which artists are 'hot' in Europe at the moment. I mean, they have no idea what the artists look like. It happened to me too when I was backpacking Down Under - but unfortunately I did not bump into any celebs in nightclubs (or maybe I was not aware of it). :naughty:

Classic stories, thanks for posting.

Mika is so normal and funny and un-selfimportant, you can imagine going on a really good night out with him. This is what I love about him! He just doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and I love his sense of humour.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when those "chicks" (:naughty: ) blew him out. It's just the sort of thing that I would have unwittingly done a few years ago whilst horribly drunk!:blink:

What's so hilarious is not that they didn't recognize him, but that they thought he couldn't sing. Are they deaf or was he just playing around? You'd think they'd have enough sense to be polite to him just because he was friends with the guy they were interested in.

I think you'd have to be pretty oblivious not to at least clue in that Mika is the star attraction in that group, even if you found one of them more attractive. I'm sure he didn't just roll out of bed to go to a club. The guy couldn't look any more like a pop star if he tried.

What's so hilarious is not that they didn't recognize him, but that they thought he couldn't sing. Are they deaf or was he just playing around? You'd think they'd have enough sense to be polite to him just because he was friends with the guy they were interested in.

I think you'd have to be pretty oblivious not to at least clue in that Mika is the star attraction in that group, even if you found one of them more attractive. I'm sure he didn't just roll out of bed to go to a club. The guy couldn't look any more like a pop star if he tried.

BRAVO! *claps hands* Very well said :thumb_yello:

well the good thing is... had they recognized him they woulda acted like he was the hottest thing ever... which may not be what they truly thought but they'd act it anyway to get somewhere if they liked the song so much and stuff... if just to say they "did this" with "so n so"...

SO at least he isnt so recognizable that he can't get an honest reaction anymore... because once it gets to that point then its going to be very hard for him to know who around him actually likes him and who wants to ride his coat tails

well the good thing is... had they recognized him they woulda acted like he was the hottest thing ever... which may not be what they truly thought but they'd act it anyway to get somewhere if they liked the song so much and stuff... if just to say they "did this" with "so n so"...

SO at least he isnt so recognizable that he can't get an honest reaction anymore... because once it gets to that point then its going to be very hard for him to know who around him actually likes him and who wants to ride his coat tails

Yeah, I was thinking that too, about the honest reaction. That's probably why Mika found it so amusing.

Yes very interesting to observe peoples real reactions like that xD

They were hitting on Luke, not Martin...

Yes and Luke is definitely NOT MARRIED and completely available...for me, of course, just in case things between Mika and me don't work out.