Mikaville planning

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm this just makes me think of willy wonker....lol. since mika is this type of person, i wonder if he looked at/like shows like willy wonker and the chocolate factory......

and plums!!! don't forget purple...now we need a yelllow fruit

yellow fruit... i'm thinking bananas because of all the monkeys in here :D

how about animals? Having a parc or let the animals run free? (a bit nervous for lions and stuff like that running in my backyard :shocked: )

oooooooh and our national dish would be: fries with mayo since it's mika's favorite:D well happens to be our national dish so i could help out in the "frituur" lol

fries with mayo since it's mika's favorite...really?!?!?! OMG i love mayo...everybody think i'm weird for eating it so much with "weird" food...i love it...yet another thing in common with mika!!! :biggrin2:

yellow fruit... i'm thinking bananas because of all the monkeys in here :D

how about animals? Having a parc or let the animals run free? (a bit nervous for lions and stuff like that running in my backyard :shocked: )

RUNNING FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'll look after them trust me i'm a doctor

i never thought of that.....nah, willy wonka is creepy, mika is sweet! but he is like a litle kid at times...like when they go to teh zoo

*sigh* wish i was that reporter...loved that interview! mika and animals *faints* he was soo cute in it...esp at the beginning when he said they had to hold hands cause they're going to the zoo!!!!

*sigh* wish i was that reporter...loved that interview! mika and animals *faints* he was soo cute in it...esp at the beginning when he said they had to hold hands cause they're going to the zoo!!!!

yeah, i love that interview . i showed it t magickitten91 and she nearly fainted with lust....heheh

it is a verycut ringlet!!! I WISH MY HAIR WOULD DO THAT!!

my hair is long, but wavy (don't know if that's the word) but the ends r pretty curly and u see how the front of his hair has like actual curls, the ends of mine are like that. but when i comb my hair it straightens out but by the end of the day it's a curly mess.....so now thanks to mika i love it!!!!