All right, I claim his feet.

JackViolet

You know now Sou has conniptions whenever anyone talks about Mika's curls not being natural, and how there was even a rule proposed that we Don't Talk About That for the sake of Sou's sanity?

Well, if Sou can claim his curls, I can claim his feet, right?

I don't really have any particular attachment to his feet one way or another, or a thing for them the way some people have a thing for his curls. (And I'd probably count myself among those.) However, I DO have a thing about people making a big deal of this photo and all the stuff people say about his toes. After seeing it brought up AGAIN (not on this forum, somewhere else), I am really really sick of it! Goodness, people, he has long toes! It's not that uncommon! And it's not a big deal! Can we let it drop now?! I am almost wondering if he's read some of the comments and they made him self-conscious and that is why he keeps asking people not to show his feet in interviews.

Probably not, but if that were true, wouldn't it make you lot feel guilty, huh? :sneaky2::naughty:

So I'm just making this post as a preventative measure, to ask that we not bring this up anymore for the sake of my sanity, or else I might snap and explode in a cloud of toenail clippings, and that wouldn't be pretty! *wipes froth off mouth*

Much love,

Jack

i cant help but to laugh. mikas feet arnt that bad. they cant be as bad as mine!:biggrin2:

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see this sage advice from Jack being re-aired for sanity-saving measures almost a year after it was first posted!!

yes, Mika has long toes. My sister does too. Do you even know anyone who has "beautiful" feet? Who cares. These feet are made for walking....

No more talk of toes, please!!:mf_rosetinted:

Keep in mind that he is sitting on a freakin' piano in that pic...not the most au naturel toe position, eh? I once dated a guy who was 6' 8", and he had superbly long toes. It's all about proportion, people.

hell yeah,why make such a big fuss about it.people have talent and stage charisma irrelevant to the length of their toes :mf_rosetinted:

I agree that that's NOT BIG DEAL! and ther's no need to take about sth(which Mika (meaby?:D)does't like to talk about,or to-we look at...)...so...We can just LOVE MIKA-THE WAY HE IS:)

We love u Mika... :P Don't worry:D

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif

event.png

P.S. happyendingz-can u post it,so we can finish this talk?:D

wow... i think it is TRULY TRULY time we get into the concert season... are we running out of things to discuss?

:boxed::naughty::naughty:

Then we can talk about more important things...like how much he has been trimming his body hair in between tours.

Then we can talk about more important things...like how much he has been trimming his body hair in between tours.

:roftl:

I wonder if he actually did go and wash his hair the other week after he posted that blog. :naughty:

good idea!!! should i start that thread or will you? :naughty::naughty:

or does it already exist???

LOL. I'm obsessed with noses, too. :naughty:

But, honestly, I think that if one has nothing nice to say, one should say nothing at all. :biggrin2: Am I alone on this? :blink:

Thinking about it, I wouldn't like someone to speak badly or negatively about any part of my body, especially if it's not to my face because then I can't defend myself. To preach it, do unto others as you would have them do unto you and focus on the good (for instance, Mika's curls :wub2: for me, anyway

You made a good point: Maybe Mika doesn't want to show his feet in interviews and/or otherwise because he knows about those comments. If so, that's sad. :thumbdown: And Mika's so nice that he really doesn't deserve anyone talking badly about him. I'd understand if he were mean/rude, and even then it's still wrong, but he isn't -- he's nice. :wub2:

absolutely I haven't read many bad comments (I must have missed most of them, but yeah I agree with you)

I have seen that pic & another a colour pic where you can see his feet & I have to say they look fine to me!! very nice in fact (and no I don't have a thing about feet personally) but they look absolutely fine just like the rest of Mika

he's beautiful both inside & outside in my opinion, there's absolutley NOTHING I'd change about Mika not one single thing looks or personality wise

svmika108.jpg

I dont think his feet are weird it maybe the way he has them on piano I have very small feet only 2 and half to 3 kids size but I'm only 5 ft 2 I kinda like tall men with big feet maybe I weird but I love everythink about mika we all have something we dont like about our bodies I hate being small in height but cant do anything about apart from wearing high heels but fall over alot in them cos I got dispraxia