If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok this is episode, lost count by now! this is very long

When I awake mika is gone, it is still raining and my mind begins to jump again, what if hes gone, will he be back, if so when, of course he will be back right, he feels the same way...doesnt he? Maybe i scared him off, I sit trying to remove the doubt from my mind! I sit and count every thread in the coat of many colours that mika made for me! I tried to remember where i had seen this fabric before? My mind danced, trying to find the place where i had seen it before! Should i ask him? Should i leave it and figure it out on my own, a while later and mika still wasnt back! Where could he be....what could he be doing?

Then my mind jumps once again......if only there was a way to heat the water, and just then the weather gets worse and mika comes running in and closes the door behind him.

“look sleepyhead is awake†he said

“mika look ive been thinking............†i said

“so have I, let me speak first please?†he asked

“ok but.......†i tried to reply

“so i got this idea, since your starting to smell, we need to..........â€

“...find a way to heat the water†i interrupt

“yea,†he said “and how did you know?â€

“thats what i was going to say.............wait hold on a minute since im starting to smell!!! you dont smell too grand either MR!!†i said

“maybe its something we could do together†he said

“what the making of hot water or the bathing†i ask feeling a bit pushed

“close your eyes†he said

“why?†i ask

“its a surprise†he said

“i decided i don't like surprises since the last one landed me on an island†i exclamed

“ooh you'll love this one†he said with a kinky smile

“i suppose you were just about to say “trust me†weren't you?†i say jokingly

“yes, do that†he said as he takes his tie that i hadn't seen him wear since the day we landed here the first time, and he ties it over my eyes!

I feel his face brush up against mine as he said my ear “trust me†in a really soft caring wisper. We step outside and he shelters me from the rain with his own body taking most of the water! All of a sudden we stop,

“were here†he said

“where?†i ask

he didnt answer instead he lifted me in his arms and put me in some walm liquid, it was fresh, it didnt smell salty, I scence him getting in beside me.....my mink jumps what if he is not wearing anything.....oh relax youve seen him like that already remember, in your most intimate moments together......WAIT....were they as intimate for him as they were for me??

he leans in kisses me softly and takes the blindfold off.

“you think too much!†he says “so.....do you like this suprise?†i just sigh and lay back in aww of this feeling!

“I told you so†he said as he winked at me! “I spent all morning preparing it while you were asleep!†he said

“why?†i said

“two reasons, one was i noticed you started to smell! And two, anything for you babe†he said as ke kissed me on the cheek.

we sit there talking about everything, why we were on the plane in the first place, where we were sitting, what we were doing before it crashed, then the topic changed to tamagotchies and that turned to babies and children, names, how many each of us wanted, what it was like with his many siblings

“are five kids better than one?†I ask him

“hay thats my line!!†he says

we both giggle

“but seriously†he says “ have you ever thought about kids since you were on the island?†he asked

“It may have been in my mind some point while we were here, why? Have you?†i said

“yes, actually to tell you the truth its been in my mind quite alot!†he said with a smile

“do you believe in fate mika?†i ask “or love at first sight†in my mind i am kicking myself....i actually said that out loud

“err, Rosina? Are you ok? Your going red as a beatroot?†he said

I try to laugh it off

“and to answer your question yes, and yes, its a bit hard not to when, we landed on this island together not once but TWICE! If thats not fate, that brought us together, then what and was love that.......never mind†he said

“now now mika your the one who is going red!!†i said “say itâ€

“well........if it wasnt for love at first sight i wouldnt have seen you across the breach and thought....thats the girl im gonna marry!â€

“ marrage? Really? To me?†i said, still in aww of the honesty between us now more than ever

“look we both build up this shell, when we feel pressured we hide in it! But we bring eachother out of that shell, and we have fireworks that I can never explaneâ€

my heart skips a beat, I sit there amaised i swear my chin almost touched the sand. Little did i know i had zoned out and mika was still talking

“........so yea what do you think, Girly? â€

“umm...err...yes?†i said trying to cover up the fact that i hadnt listened to a word he said since the word fireworks

I sit and try to think what could i possibly said yes to? What had he been talking to me about? Was it serious?

I got up and sat under a tree, brought back memories of sitting at school all alone with my best friend (my pad and a pen) and drawing or writing whatever came to my mind, it was peacefull and tranquil. This made me think of home, was my family worried? Would i ever see them again? What would they think about mika seen as i had been gushing about him since i heard his song? Would they think its just some sick obsession all over again? What was my sister doing right then? Was she thinking about me? And why was i worried she would be taking my stuff because i was stuck on a dumb island and couldnt use it anyway!

“you look deep in thought†mika said sitting down next to me

“............ah what? Oh yea thats it.....deep in thought†i said still quite stunned, coming out of a day dream about my family to be stuck on an island with him, when in the real world it was the other way arround, I would have been sitting there, paper in hand at the kitchen table trying to look for jobs and instead daydreaming all about being stranded on an island with mika. And writing it down as a sort of story. Only when my father said something or tapped me on the sholder would i come to and realise i was sitting at the table. Funny how things come full circle and in some strange way I was now just waiting for someone to tap me on the sholder and wake me up from this day dream.

My mind wonders once again, Wait what if all of this is a halusination, what if i am wishing this too happen that it happens only in my dreams? I think to myself, if this is a deam i want never to wake up, i accidently say this under my breath not aware that i have said it aloud until...

“pardon?†mika said

“what?†i said “oh its nothing†i lie

“no tell me, we have no secrets now rememberâ€

“ if this is a deam i want never to wake up†i say louder to him

“thats a good one!†he said writing it down with a piece of coal from the fire and a piece of bush mans friend

“what are you doing:†i say as i notice there are other things written on this leaf....wait more leaves! Many of them,

“inspireation†he said

“I need to be alone†I said as I walk to the other side of the island

I sit alone, watch the sunset, I had never been as homesick as i was feeling at that moment! I mean everything was perfect on the island, except there was no family near me and no contact with the outside world and this scared me!

I walk back, it is dark and i cant see where i am going, by the time i set of little did i know mika had gotten worried and wondering arround in the bush trying to find me

all a sudden i trip, i notice what i have tripped on by the light of the moon

I scream so loud that mika can hear me and comes running

he takes me in his arms without yet knowing what i was now crying about

“whats that smell?†he said “smells like rotting meatâ€

he looks down and covers my eyes

“is that......?†he said he couldnt finish it

“im pretty sure its a...........†i said as I too couldnt bring myself to say the word!.........................................

aww thanks!

ok this is a teaser..............

Me and mika look at eachother, “body” we say to eachother!

“What what is it exactly?” he asked

“how am i supposed to know i didnt look at it that hard!” i replied

“it looks like a mutant!” he said

“ what you mean like the ninja turtals” i joke gosh that sounded so much better in my head than it did when i said it!

“thats sick” mika replyed looking as if he was going to chuck

we diside to leave markers to know where we had been so we could come back during daylight

we get back to camp and mika starts to gag, i take him to the hole and hold his hair for him while he barfs! Seeing his sick made me want to chuck but i held it in for his sake

“your looking green yourself” he says

“thank you” i replied sarcastically

I was about to say something to him but i couldnt hold it in any longer, he lifts up my hair and puts the other hand on the small of my back,

we go inside and i boil the water, just incase it is the water that is making us sick

We sit together drinking out discusting drink and i gulp mine because its so horid

“wow:” he said “ you look really bad today”

“wow” i said back “so do you!”

“do you miss your family?” i ask him

“every day” he says “ they would really like you you know that? You would fit right in!”

“I miss mine too” i said with tears in my eyes “im not sure how they would react to you” i said honestly

“im too much myself for them huh” he said jokingly

“something like that!” i said

i cuckle “ you know if my father was here, he would say, time to buy a shotgun” “ you would tower over my family too! Every single one of them!”

“like i tower over you?” he said smiling

“something like that” i said again

I drift off to sleep exausted, today had been emotionally as well as phisically draining, i kept thinking to myself, how does mika deal with it so well!

I cant sleep properly, i toss and turn and keep thinking about what we saw in the woods! Mika rolls over and wakes me up

“Are you alright?” he said

I shiver at the thought of the thing in the woods “just a nightmare” I said

“I know a cure for that” he said as he puts his arm around me “well not a cure....but it will help you pass the time!” he winks at me......................:wink2:

Most of my readers are probably asleep by now lol... but here's the next installment :) I hope you like it!

PART 4

Amelie collapses deeper into Mika’s embrace as the screaming becomes louder and the images more ghostly. The plane is no longer thrashing forward but rather descending slowly with random jolts of pressure.

Mika is still covering her eyes with his hand while running his fingers through her hair.

“Don’t look… It’ll be ok… Promise me you won’t let go…Can you do that?â€

Amelie whispers through her tears, “I promise you.â€

Mika is trying desperately to calm Amelie down all the while trying to ease his own mind. One thing he knew for sure, he wanted her voice to be the last he heard.

“Amelie tell me again the story of how we met.†He rests his head on hers and closes his teary eyes. He knew the end was near.

She tightens her hold on him, “Mika… say my name again.â€

He holds back his tears.

“Amelie…â€

She sobs louder now… “That’s exactly how it was when we met, the way you said my name. I never wanted you to leave… I wanted you to stay with me forever.â€

“We’re together now… everything’s as it should be.â€

“It’s not fair… I was just getting to know you.†She begins to cry hopelessly.

“It can’t end here… God wouldn’t be this cruel,†He says trying to comfort her.

His head is still resting on hers. Her hair is silky in between his fingers and is still fragrant from the rose water she had splashed inside her shampoo only hours earlier. Was it really about to end? Mika lingered in her beautiful scent as she runs her fingers down his back.

The plane shifts backward tightening the two’s grip on each other.

“Talk to me Mika…†Amelie says desperately.

Mika sniffles for a moment trying not to let her know that he was shedding his tears on her.

“I almost missed my flight today,†he says sadly.

“I bet you wish you would have now.â€

“No… no I don’t… One minute later and I would have still been in Paris.â€

“Yes still in Paris and still among the living.â€

“But I wouldn’t have found you Amelie… There is nowhere I’d rather be… no better company to spend the final moments of my life with than you.â€

She cries silently to herself… She remembers now how it feels to love. Her heart finally loves again.She can hardly bring her self to speak… She manages a small whisper…

“What are you thinking about?â€

Mika runs his hands down Amelie’s back as he feels the softness of her dress.

“I’m trying to remember you always … the way you fit perfectly in my arms.â€

Amelie’s body was small and warm in his embrace… her cheek to his chest.

“You know Amelie… When I was looking for a place to sit…The first thing I saw was you smiling to yourself.â€

A tear falls from both of their eyes at the same exact moment.

He continues, “It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen... Your warm words went straight from your lips into my heart… you were all mine.â€

There is a strange feeling coming over Amelie… sadness and joy become one.In the midst of all the emotions, metal and broken glass is flying all around them and a large piece grazes her thigh.

She gasps as it seers her skin. Blood is beginning to slide down her leg as Mika rushes to her aid.

“Here… rest it on me.â€

He lifts both of her legs over his and for the first time Amelie’s eyes are free to see the horrible sight. She is leaning against the window she had been looking out of only moments earlier and is trying to calm her painful breathing. Mika puts pressure on the inside of her thigh with his hand as her tiny feet dangle at his side…all the while her red pumps move back and forth with every shake of the plane.

Mika looks helplessly at her wound.

“I wish there were more I could do…does it hurt terribly?â€

Amelie is fighting back her tears.

“Not too bad,†she says biting her lip.

Mika looks at her and realizes the pain she is in.

“Oh you’re lying… it hurts you horribly doesn’t it?â€

“Really Mika, its okay… I’ve felt worse.â€

Suddenly a voice from the back of the plane yells… “We’re about to hit the water!â€

All around them there was screaming and chaos… blood soaked seat cushions litter the isles. Mothers hold on to their babies as husbands hold on to their wives. People wail in pain and scream God’s name… through bloody voices.

Amelie moves herself deeper onto Mika’s lap and once again he cradles her in his arms. His hands caress her small frame as her blood still lingers in his palms.

She is crying uncontrollably running her fingers through his hair… a life long goal fulfilled. She smiles silently to herself as she whispers, “Mika, I have always loved you.â€

His eyes widen and he feels his heart leap. Without a moment’s hesitation Mika pulls her head away from his chest. He holds Amelie’s tiny face in his hands and pulls her lips to his. They have become a single beating heart.

Most of my readers are probably asleep by now lol... but here's the next installment :) I hope you like it!

PART 4

Amelie collapses deeper into Mika’s embrace as the screaming becomes louder and the images more ghostly. The plane is no longer thrashing forward but rather descending slowly with random jolts of pressure.

Mika is still covering her eyes with his hand while running his fingers through her hair.

Mika is trying desperately to calm Amelie down all the while trying to ease his own mind. One thing he knew for sure, he wanted her voice to be the last he heard.

“Amelie tell me again the story of how we met.†He rests his head on hers and closes his teary eyes. He knew the end was near.

He holds back his tears.

“Amelie…â€

She sobs louder now… “That’s exactly how it was when we met, the way you said my name. I never wanted you to leave… I wanted you to stay with me forever.â€

His head is still resting on hers. Her hair is silky in between his fingers and is still fragrant from the rose water she had splashed inside her shampoo only hours earlier. Was it really about to end? Mika lingered in her beautiful scent as she runs her fingers down his back.

Mika sniffles for a moment trying not to let her know that he was shedding his tears on her.

“But I wouldn’t have found you Amelie… There is nowhere I’d rather be… no better company to spend the final moments of my life with than you.â€

She cries silently to herself… She remembers now how it feels to love. Her heart finally loves again.She can hardly bring her self to speak… She manages a small whisper…

“You know Amelie… When I was looking for a place to sit…The first thing I saw was you smiling to yourself.â€

He continues, “It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen... Your warm words went straight from your lips into my heart… you were all mine.â€

There is a strange feeling coming over Amelie… sadness and joy become one.In the midst of all the emotions, metal and broken glass is flying all around them and a large piece grazes her thigh.

She gasps as it seers her skin. Blood is beginning to slide down her leg as Mika rushes to her aid.

“Here… rest it on me.â€

He lifts both of her legs over his and for the first time Amelie’s eyes are free to see the horrible sight. She is leaning against the window she had been looking out of only moments earlier and is trying to calm her painful breathing. Mika puts pressure on the inside of her thigh with his hand as her tiny feet dangle at his side…all the while her red pumps move back and forth with every shake of the plane.

Suddenly a voice from the back of the plane yells… “We’re about to hit the water!â€

All around them there was screaming and chaos… blood soaked seat cushions litter the isles. Mothers hold on to their babies as husbands hold on to their wives. People wail in pain and scream God’s name… through bloody voices.

Amelie moves herself deeper onto Mika’s lap and once again he cradles her in his arms. His hands caress her small frame as her blood still lingers in his palms.

She is crying uncontrollably running her fingers through his hair… a life long goal fulfilled. She smiles silently to herself as she whispers, “Mika, I have always loved you.â€

His eyes widen and he feels his heart leap. Without a moment’s hesitation Mika pulls her head away from his chest. He holds Amelie’s tiny face in his hands and pulls her lips to his. They have become a single beating heart.

YES PART 4!!!

OMG...SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!

Can't wait for Part 5!!!

p.s: Is this gunna b like Lost??? lololololo

LOL I thought this one would be too sad for you guys :P... My mind is reeling... I promise another installment tomorrow! Wouldn't "my mika" be the perfect boyfriend?! I almost cried when I was writing it lol

ur such a good writer...my heart was pounding while I was reading it...its so emotional

PART 4

He holds back his tears.

“Amelie…â€

“Here… rest it on me.â€

Wow! You have a lot of talent! I love your story :wub2::thumb_yello:

I need people to tell me weather I should continue with my story. I don't know if it's still worth it, there so many better stories than mine :mf_rosetinted: