If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

Dangerous Kat, RosinaKiwi, and BonjourMika1990.......PLEASE post more parts! I love all of your stories and they make my day so please please please post some more soon. Thanks!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww lol... don't worry, the story is going to get more happy now :) I have no idea where I'm going next lol... I just start typing and that's it... Its like an out of body experience...

But yeah I don't like Celine either lol... but that song I love :P

Dunno when the next installment will come... but no later than tomorrow night :)... I just wait for inspiration

Awww lol... don't worry, the story is going to get more happy now :) I have no idea where I'm going next lol... I just start typing and that's it... Its like an out of body experience...

But yeah I don't like Celine either lol... but that song I love :P

Dunno when the next installment will come... but no later than tomorrow night :)... I just wait for inspiration

Haha no one likes Celine....

Tomorrow night? Ahhhhh haha. Hopefully someone else will post another part within the waiting period. Keep up the good work though!

Haha no one likes Celine....

Tomorrow night? Ahhhhh haha. Hopefully someone else will post another part within the waiting period. Keep up the good work though!

ahah it's funny how nobody loves Celine and she's so rich. And she's from Quebec... yeah. That's where I live... how exciting.

I do hope so!! it is 00:47 here and I'm kinda dying of boredom. COME ON WRITERS! GRAB YOUR PENCILS! HURRY UP! :bleh:

ahah it's funny how nobody loves Celine and she's so rich. And she's from Quebec... yeah. That's where I live... how exciting.

I do hope so!! it is 00:47 here and I'm kinda dying of boredom. COME ON WRITERS! GRAB YOUR PENCILS! HURRY UP! :bleh:

Haha, Celine.....she's so funny.

I know, it's only 9:52 rightnow, but I'm home alone and bored out of my mind

Haha, Celine.....she's so funny.

I know, it's only 9:52 rightnow, but I'm home alone and bored out of my mind

oh... it is still early! Are you afraid? I mean... home alone... :biggrin2: IN THE DARK MAYBE... :bleh:

Hey you should fix your myspace link, when we click on your myspace thingy it is not working, since myspace.com is written twice

oh and so I aded you to my myspace friends :biggrin2:

oh... it is still early! Are you afraid? I mean... home alone... :biggrin2: IN THE DARK MAYBE... :bleh:

Hey you should fix your myspace link, when we click on your myspace thingy it is not working, since myspace.com is written twice

oh and so I aded you to my myspace friends :biggrin2:

I'm slightly scared...I'm always convinced someone is watching me. *breaks into song*

"I always feel like somebody's watching me!" haha love it

Oh ok thank you for the advice...I shall change it. I will add you right now :D

PART 5

Mika is frantic holding Amelie’s limp body in his arms. There is no sign of life any where around him. The scorching hot metal of the plane sizzles in the distance as suitcases and seat cushions float to the surface of the water.

What would he do without her? There was no sign of life anywhere on this island and he knew he couldn’t survive alone. He lays her back down on the sand and reaches for her face. She is cold and rosy in color. Her skin feels like porcelain next to his hand which had been soaked in her blood only moments earlier on the plane. He moves her hair away from her face and looks up at the sky with sorrow.

Suddenly, a deep inhale. Amelie’s eyes begin to open and Mika is holding her hand.

“Amelie!â€

She is searching for his face which she can make out as a curly brown blur.

“ Amelie I’m so sorry I let go… I didn’t mean to let go of you!â€

She can not speak yet or even move her body. Once again he takes her into his arms and whispers into her ear.

“Don’t ever leave me again. I thought you were gone.†He moves his hand down her dainty neck and realizes something is horribly wrong.

“ Amelie you’re bleeding!â€

She had been struck in the back of the neck by flying debris and is in intense pain. The kind of pain that leaves you silent and in tears.

Finally, some life returns to her body. Mika is looking at her blood left on his hands horrified. Without words she wraps both of her arms around his back and gives him the biggest hug of her life. She collapses into his chest and sobs silently in pain.

“Amelie?…â€

“Shhh… it’s ok…Just let me hold you for a little while longer.†Amelie indulged in the softness of his t-shirt against her stinging face. She listened to the sound of his heart and cried both tears of joy and of pain. She was memorizing everything about this moment…

He lets her hold onto him for as long as she wants… all the while sliding his fingers down her back … letting her release herself deeper into his chest crying silently with scattered painful inhales. Each inhale became deeper and more painful than the last and Mika wanted desperately to ease her pain.

She finally takes one huge exhale and moves her head away from his chest. She lifts her wounded neck to look at him and sends out a painful moan… the movement had sent jolts of intense pain running through her skull.

“Ooo… you ok?â€

“ Oh my God Mika, how bad is it?†He looks at her sadly, he knew he couldn’t lie to her.

“ I just don’t know Amelie.†His eyes begin to tear. She takes his face in HER HANDS this time.

“Hey… hey it’ll be ok… There’s a plan God wants me to follow through with. I’m not going anywhere.†He looks at her confused.

“What?â€

“ God sent me back here because there’s something big waiting to happen and I have to be a part of it.â€

Mika smiles lovingly at her… “I have no doubt in my mind that you were made to be a part of a great many things here on earth.â€

Amelie tries to move her legs but the pain of the wound left from the flying glass is too great to bear. She looks up at the sky as tears flood her eyes. The pain was impossible to take. Mika recognizes this and once again puts pressure on the inside of her thigh. She feels the sting of his touch at first and than melts slowly into the warmth of his palms. Mika tries to cheer her up while waiting for the pain to stop.

“After all that and those red pumps are still strapped to your feet?†At this he crinkles his nose and pulls on the 4 inch heel.

Amelie looks down at her feet and manages a smile. “They better be… I paid $250 for those suckers.â€

They both giggle as much as their burning lungs allow them to. For the time being they are happy to be alive.

"So what else did God tell you?"

"He had a messenger... and the messenger said something about there being new life to bring into the world." she giggles and furrows her brow... " Whatever that means..."

Mika places one hand on her tiny belly and gives her a sweet smile. Once again she plunges into his embrace. Mika has his little Amelie back in his arms at last.

PART 5

Mika is frantic holding Amelie’s limp body in his arms. There is no sign of life any where around him. The scorching hot metal of the plane sizzles in the distance as suitcases and seat cushions float to the surface of the water.

What would he do without her? There was no sign of life anywhere on this island and he knew he couldn’t survive alone. He lays her back down on the sand and reaches for her face. She is cold and rosy in color. Her skin feels like porcelain next to his hand which had been soaked in her blood only moments earlier on the plane. He moves her hair away from her face and looks up at the sky with sorrow.

Suddenly, a deep inhale. Amelie’s eyes begin to open and Mika is holding her hand.

“Amelie!”

She is searching for his face which she can make out as a curly brown blur.

“ Amelie I’m so sorry I let go… I didn’t mean to let go of you!”

She can not speak yet or even move her body. Once again he takes her into his arms and whispers into her ear.

“Don’t ever leave me again. I thought you were gone.” He moves his hand down her dainty neck and realizes something is horribly wrong.

“ Amelie you’re bleeding!”

She had been struck in the back of the neck by flying debris and is in intense pain. The kind of pain that leaves you silent and in tears.

Finally, some life returns to her body. Mika is looking at her blood left on his hands horrified. Without words she wraps both of her arms around his back and gives him the biggest hug of her life. She collapses into his chest and sobs silently in pain.

“Amelie?…”

“Shhh… it’s ok…Just let me hold you for a little while longer.” Amelie indulged in the softness of his t-shirt against her stinging face. She listened to the sound of his heart and cried both tears of joy and of pain. She was memorizing everything about this moment…

He lets her hold onto him for as long as she wants… all the while sliding his fingers down her back … letting her release herself deeper into his chest crying silently with scattered painful inhales. Each inhale became deeper and more painful than the last and Mika wanted desperately to ease her pain.

She finally takes one huge exhale and moves her head away from his chest. She lifts her wounded neck to look at him and sends out a painful moan… the movement had sent jolts of intense pain running through her skull.

“Ooo… you ok?”

“ Oh my God Mika, how bad is it?” He looks at her sadly, he knew he couldn’t lie to her.

“ I just don’t know Amelie.” His eyes begin to tear. She takes his face in HER HANDS this time.

“Hey… hey it’ll be ok… There’s a plan God wants me to follow through with. I’m not going anywhere.” He looks at her confused.

“What?”

“ God sent me back here because there’s something big waiting to happen and I have to be a part of it.”

Mika smiles lovingly at her… “I have no doubt in my mind that you were made to be a part of a great many things here on earth.”

Amelie tries to move her legs but the pain of the wound left from the flying glass is too great to bear. She looks up at the sky as tears flood her eyes. The pain was impossible to take. Mika recognizes this and once again puts pressure on the inside of her thigh. She feels the sting of his touch at first and than melts slowly into the warmth of his palms. Mika tries to cheer her up while waiting for the pain to stop.

“After all that and those red pumps are still strapped to your feet?” At this he crinkles his nose and pulls on the 4 inch heel.

Amelie looks down at her feet and manages a smile. “They better be… I paid $250 for those suckers.”

They both giggle as much as their burning lungs allow them to. For the time being they are happy to be alive.

"So what else did God tell you?"

"He had a messenger... and the messenger said something about there being new life to bring into the world." she giggles and furrows her brow... " Whatever that means..."

Mika places one hand on her tiny belly and gives her a sweet smile. Once again she plunges into his embrace. Mika has his little Amelie back in his arms at last.

Yayyy! Thank you! I love the red pumps joke thing going on there. Classic. Another excellent part:thumb_yello:

stupid question: What's a fan fic??? lol

Its what you've been writing silly! haha

It's a story that fans write about meeting their favorite artist. Basically it's fantasizing...

PART 5

So what else did God tell you?"

New life...one hand on her belly...is that foreshadowing I smell...?

:thumb_yello:

Its what you've been writing silly! haha

It's a story that fans write about meeting their favorite artist. Basically it's fantasizing...

OH lol...

THESE STORIES SHOULDN'T CREEP YOU OUT LOVETODAY... HONESTLY, I DON'T EVEN IMAGINE MIKA AS MY CHARACTER ANYMORE... ITS FUNNY THAT WAY... I'M SURE MIKA WOULD BE IN FAVOR OF OUR LITTLE HUB OF CREATIVITY THAT WE HAVE CREATED HERE... IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE " OH MY GOD MIKA WILL YOU MARRY ME!?" THREADS... ITS ALITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR HIM TO FEAST HIS EYES ON IF HE EVER CHOOSES TO :) JOIN IN LOL... IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

Dangerous Kat, RosinaKiwi, and BonjourMika1990.......PLEASE post more parts! I love all of your stories and they make my day so please please please post some more soon. Thanks!

I agree I'm hooked...I can't get enough! It's like watching a soap opera!

OH lol...

THESE STORIES SHOULDN'T CREEP YOU OUT LOVETODAY... HONESTLY, I DON'T EVEN IMAGINE MIKA AS MY CHARACTER ANYMORE... ITS FUNNY THAT WAY... I'M SURE MIKA WOULD BE IN FAVOR OF OUR LITTLE HUB OF CREATIVITY THAT WE HAVE CREATED HERE... IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE " OH MY GOD MIKA WILL YOU MARRY ME!?" THREADS... ITS ALITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR HIM TO FEAST HIS EYES ON IF HE EVER CHOOSES TO :) JOIN IN LOL... IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

Hahaha!! It is something different! I like it, they're fun to read!

Like you said I can't imagine Mika in any of these stories...which im sure people will get tired of hearing me say, but I still love them!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I'm not going to be here today or tomorrow so i'll miss the next parts to the stories... please please please can everybody who carries on their stories pm them to me??? Pleaseeeeeeeeee :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Omg, there are 75 pages...

I must read them all... I will get right on it as soon as I finish learning Aura lee (Piano song)

What I've read is awesome, I would post mine here but I'm too scared! ;D

Hey hi there. Is this thread still running? I wrote my bit in it and everyone liked it.