If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try my best to post later tonight... I mean late lol... um if not than tomorrow... I was going to see EVENING tonight for the second time... has anyone seen that movie? IT's beautiful!

I'm so glad you all are so supportive of my writing... who knows where I'll take this in the years to come... I'm hoping vogue or elle... even my own book... I'm in the process of pre writing my novel... so I'm glad I already have an audience!

lol I've never seen that film... My favourite film is Forrest Gump lol :roftl:

Not the point lol. Don't know when mine will be done though, I've been so busy lately, so I will try :biggrin2:

Did you miss part 7 ... I posted like on friday... I missed writing :bleh:

REALLY...oh sry!

I'm going back right now to read it!

EDIT: PART SEVEN WAS GREAT!!!! Fav part: "They sit talking over their breakfast…. They plan out what they will do in the coming days… how to boil their water… make fire… all the essentials which Amelie is willing to teach Mika from her studies of “Man vs. Wild” :)"

I LOVE BEAR...THAT SHOW IS AMAZING...Fridays episode was soooo gud!!!

Part 8

The next few days go smoothly as both Mika and Amelie introduce themselves properly to the massive island… which they will call home for God knows how long. They do not struggle to survive as Amelie is the driving force in figuring out what precautions to take. Mika puts her ideas into action and trusts her judgment completely. After surviving the plane crash, there is not much these two can’t overcome. They have become an inimitable tag team with a strategy of “going with the flow†and keeping each other company. The ultimate dance with death has past them and they have conquered the treacherous obstacle course. However, they both fear that the masses across the globe have pronounced them dead… or that the headline “Plane vanishes from radar†glides across every newspaper page in the world. What will they do? How will they let their loved ones know that they are safe and well?

“Mika, I can’t imagine how your fans must be feeling?â€

Mika peers down at his feet sadly.

Amelie notices this and leans in closer to him, “I would be DEVISTATED…â€

“I wish they could know that I was alright…â€

“I know… my family too.â€

“You’re close to them?â€

“Well, I’ve sort of been globe trotting for the past 4 years… yeah straight out of highschool… they think I’m wild and boundless… they don’t really bother trying to keep me in one place…. What irony!â€

“You mean they didn’t know you were going to the Caribbean?â€

“Well, no it was kinda spur of the moment. They knew Garbriel had passed away, but as far as they were concerned it was jus another fling… I was madly in love with a poet and to them… it would pass.â€

“But it didn’t?â€

“No… no it didn’t.â€

“Tell me about Gabriel.â€

She smiles and looks up at the sky as if trying to recall something. She leans back on the sand.

“You would have liked him. He treated me like a princess…â€

Mika lies beside her looking up at the sky.

“What was he like?â€

“Well… he was creative… romantic… hilarious… committed to me.â€

She holds up her ring finger and lets the band sparkle in the sunlight.

“You remind me of him.â€

“How so?â€

She buries her hands in her face and starts laughing…

“Your hair!â€

“Ahh I see, you’re using me for my curls!â€

They giggle some more.

“Well ok it’s not just that… I think it’s the way you look at me. Not many people really keep eye contact with me like I do to them. They always look somewhere else… if you know what I mean…†She smiles mischeviously at him and he winks at her.

“… but you, you’re like him… you indulge my senses.â€

“Well I can see why people would be a bit intimidated to look you in the eye… there’s so much there isn’t there? In your mind…â€

“I’m always thinking I guess.â€

They lay in silence for a while…

Mika suddenly asks excitedly… “So, have you thought of baby names yet?!â€

“Oh that’s right... God why do I keep forgetting?!â€

“Don’t you feel something in your tummy yet?â€

“Not really… I feel more… I dunno, delicate I guess.â€

“Well what do you think it’ll be … a boy or a girl?â€

“I have a feeling it’s a girl.â€

“Why?â€

“Because I’m more sensitive and I’m crying all the time.â€

“Boys don’t cry?â€

“Not like girls… sometimes I think women look forward to a good cry… they see it as a cleansing.â€

“Speaking of crying how’s the leg?â€

“It’s better… I think I can walk without flinching now.â€

She gets up fixing her dress… Mika looks worried… “We can practice some other time… I’m afraid you’ll aggravate the wound.â€

“Don’t be silly; anyways what else are we going to do?â€

She defies his wishes as usual and starts walking…

“Oh that feels… odd.â€

“Why?â€

“My legs are all wobbly… but the pain is gone… I almost feel numb.â€

“Ok ok that’s good enough for today… sit back down.â€

She sits down fanning out her dress…

“Thank God I packed cute clothes.â€

Mika studies her ensemble...“A bit of eye candy on this island doesn’t hurt.â€

Part 8

The next few days go smoothly as both Mika and Amelie introduce themselves properly to the massive island… which they will call home for God knows how long. They do not struggle to survive as Amelie is the driving force in figuring out what precautions to take. Mika puts her ideas into action and trusts her judgment completely. After surviving the plane crash, there is not much these two can’t overcome. They have become an inimitable tag team with a strategy of “going with the flow†and keeping each other company. The ultimate dance with death has past them and they have conquered the treacherous obstacle course. However, they both fear that the masses across the globe have pronounced them dead… or that the headline “Plane vanishes from radar†glides across every newspaper page in the world. What will they do? How will they let their loved ones know that they are safe and well?

“You’re close to them?â€

“Well, I’ve sort of been globe trotting for the past 4 years… yeah straight out of highschool… they think I’m wild and boundless… they don’t really bother trying to keep me in one place…. What irony!â€

“Well, no it was kinda spur of the moment. They knew Garbriel had passed away, but as far as they were concerned it was jus another fling… I was madly in love with a poet and to them… it would pass.â€

“But it didn’t?â€

“No… no it didn’t.â€

She smiles and looks up at the sky as if trying to recall something. She leans back on the sand.

“What was he like?â€

“You remind me of him.â€

“How so?â€

“Your hair!â€

They giggle some more.

“Well ok it’s not just that… I think it’s the way you look at me. Not many people really keep eye contact with me like I do to them. They always look somewhere else… if you know what I mean…†She smiles mischeviously at him and he winks at her.

“Well I can see why people would be a bit intimidated to look you in the eye… there’s so much there isn’t there? In your mind…â€

“Why?â€

“Boys don’t cry?â€

“Not like girls… sometimes I think women look forward to a good cry… they see it as a cleansing.â€

She gets up fixing her dress… Mika looks worried… “We can practice some other time… I’m afraid you’ll aggravate the wound.â€

“Oh that feels… odd.â€

“Why?â€

You are a fantastic story writer. Really touching in places.

Part 8

“You’re close to them?â€

“But it didn’t?â€

“No… no it didn’t.â€

“What was he like?â€

“You remind me of him.â€

“How so?â€

“Your hair!â€

They giggle some more.

“Why?â€

“Boys don’t cry?â€

“Oh that feels… odd.â€

“Why?â€

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE YOU.

:bleh:

carry on the next part now! NOW!

something freaky about the movie Amelie, I was in the video store and it just jumped out at me, like it was the Front Video on the shelf, so I just had to watch it again! Mikas trying to tell us something?!?

anyway BonjourMika1990 wow! amaising, please continue

who wants another installment of mine as soon as im finished? althouth I must admit im enjoying reading BonjourMika's ones!

something freaky about the movie Amelie, I was in the video store and it just jumped out at me, like it was the Front Video on the shelf, so I just had to watch it again! Mikas trying to tell us something?!?

anyway BonjourMika1990 wow! amaising, please continue

who wants another installment of mine as soon as im finished? althouth I must admit im enjoying reading BonjourMika's ones!

Me please. Make it nice and juicy and romantic the way I like em!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ok here goes part # forget counting it ive lost count ages ago!

I must have passed out and when I wake, I wake in the hut, I roll over to see a sleeping babe mika sleeping beside me, I can not help the urge i get to brush his waivy hair away from his face, as I softly brush past his cheek he wakes up,

“hello sleepy” I said, “how did I get back here”

“you were all cold and wet, you must have passed out” mika said “hey ive got something for you,

he drips this liquid off his fingers, I taist it, at first it tastes salty, but then a hint of sweetness and tang.

“what is it?” i asked

I went back to the crashsite and found some really forgen foods, the juice was something they call just juice, and these chocolate biscuits thingys....

“what are they called?” I asked

“wait here, ill get them” he said as he disapears, and returns a while later

“found them” he said with a grin on his face the one a child has when he gets sweets

“so....what are they called?” I asked him

“tim tams” he said, “never heard of them”

“because theyre a new zealand biscuit” i said

he begins to open the packet

“no!” i said taking the packet from him, “I have a better idea!”

he looks at me with a really confused face

“trust me mika,.....now you got some tea?” I ask

“yea why” he askes

“were going to have some fun!” I replied

he goes away and returns with 2 hot cups of tea, sits down and looks at me very lost

“ok, ready for some fun?” I said

“what sort of fun?!?” he said still with hisvery confused look

“the time of your life!” I say “ITS TIME FOR THE TIM TAM SLAM!” I say in a deep, wrestling commentator voice

“the what now?!?” mika said

“the tim tam slam” i said “here ill show you”

“ok...”he said still unsure what he was getting into

“ok so you bite off opposite corners of the biscuit” i say describing everything in detail

“like this?” he asked

“exactly” I reply “ok now put that end of the biscuit in the tea.....and the other end in you mouth”

“now what”mika tryes to say mouth full of biscuit

“now use it as a straw, when the tea touches your lips put the biscuit in your mouth”

mika does so

“Mmmm, Mmmmm Wow” mika said savoring the last bit of milk chocolate on the biscuit

“see I told you, TIME OF YOUR LIFE” and with that mika leaps over and gives me a big passionate chocolatey kiss!

I pull back, lick the chocolate off my lip and say “Mmm your right that is good” i smile and wink at him.

He lay down beside me, rolls on his side to face me, puts his hand on my stomach,

“how do you two feel?” he askes

"two?" I ask

"why you and bubs" he says with a proud face

"oh yea, right, bubs" I try to laugh it off truth is I totally forgot about baby in our time with eachother. in that moment we just shaired, it was just me and mika.

"regular" I reply “well as normal as rosina can be” I stop in my tracks, remembering in a flash how totally unnormal I was in the real world, compared to how normal i seemed to be around mika! Was it mika himself who made me feel normal, or the fact we were stuck on an island together?

“what are you thinking about?” mika asked

“nothing” I try to lie

“your lying, I can tell” mika said “please tell me”

“Its nothing really, honest” I say as I lower my head

mika puts his hand on my chin and rases my head, puts his arm arround me and holds me in his arm

“talk” he said

this time I do talk, I do not stop, I tell him how much un normal I was outside in the real world, about my dyslexia and how stupid I was made to feel, I go as far as to say with him I feel normal, this island our own little world, for nobody to destry!

then I stop

“your blushing” he said

I smile, and crinkle my nose

“hey thats my move” he said smiling

“for what its worth, you make me feel reasonably normal too” he said and kissed me on the cheek

“come on” he said grabing my hand suddenly “I have a surprise for us” he said with his other hand on my stomach...............................

ok here goes part # forget counting it ive lost count ages ago!

I must have passed out and when I wake, I wake in the hut, I roll over to see a sleeping babe mika sleeping beside me, I can not help the urge i get to brush his waivy hair away from his face, as I softly brush past his cheek he wakes up,

“hello sleepy†I said, “how did I get back hereâ€

“you were all cold and wet, you must have passed out†mika said “hey ive got something for you,

he drips this liquid off his fingers, I taist it, at first it tastes salty, but then a hint of sweetness and tang.

“what is it?†i asked

I went back to the crashsite and found some really forgen foods, the juice was something they call just juice, and these chocolate biscuits thingys....

“what are they called?†I asked

“wait here, ill get them†he said as he disapears, and returns a while later

“found them†he said with a grin on his face the one a child has when he gets sweets

“so....what are they called?†I asked him

“tim tams†he said, “never heard of themâ€

“because theyre a new zealand biscuit†i said

he begins to open the packet

“no!†i said taking the packet from him, “I have a better idea!â€

he looks at me with a really confused face

“trust me mika,.....now you got some tea?†I ask

“yea why†he askes

“were going to have some fun!†I replied

he goes away and returns with 2 hot cups of tea, sits down and looks at me very lost

“ok, ready for some fun?†I said

“what sort of fun?!?†he said still with hisvery confused look

“the time of your life!†I say “ITS TIME FOR THE TIM TAM SLAM!†I say in a deep, wrestling commentator voice

“the what now?!?†mika said

“the tim tam slam†i said “here ill show youâ€

“ok...â€he said still unsure what he was getting into

“ok so you bite off opposite corners of the biscuit†i say describing everything in detail

“like this?†he asked

“exactly†I reply “ok now put that end of the biscuit in the tea.....and the other end in you mouthâ€

“now whatâ€mika tryes to say mouth full of biscuit

“now use it as a straw, when the tea touches your lips put the biscuit in your mouthâ€

mika does so

“Mmmm, Mmmmm Wow†mika said savoring the last bit of milk chocolate on the biscuit

“see I told you, TIME OF YOUR LIFE†and with that mika leaps over and gives me a big passionate chocolatey kiss!

I pull back, lick the chocolate off my lip and say “Mmm your right that is good†i smile and wink at him.

He lay down beside me, rolls on his side to face me, puts his hand on my stomach,

“how do you two feel?†he askes

"two?" I ask

"why you and bubs" he says with a proud face

"oh yea, right, bubs" I try to laugh it off truth is I totally forgot about baby in our time with eachother. in that moment we just shaired, it was just me and mika.

"regular" I reply “well as normal as rosina can be†I stop in my tracks, remembering in a flash how totally unnormal I was in the real world, compared to how normal i seemed to be around mika! Was it mika himself who made me feel normal, or the fact we were stuck on an island together?

“what are you thinking about?†mika asked

“nothing†I try to lie

“your lying, I can tell†mika said “please tell meâ€

“Its nothing really, honest†I say as I lower my head

mika puts his hand on my chin and rases my head, puts his arm arround me and holds me in his arm

“talk†he said

this time I do talk, I do not stop, I tell him how much un normal I was outside in the real world, about my dyslexia and how stupid I was made to feel, I go as far as to say with him I feel normal, this island our own little world, for nobody to destry!

then I stop

“your blushing†he said

I smile, and crinkle my nose

“hey thats my move†he said smiling

“for what its worth, you make me feel reasonably normal too†he said and kissed me on the cheek

“come on†he said grabing my hand suddenly “I have a surprise for us†he said with his other hand on my stomach...............................

YAYYY! I've missed your stories soooo much Rosina!

I've been away of this thread for a while...I missed all the stories so much!

Thank you all for those romantic, funny and sad moment!

I wish I could write like you...I think I'm not event able to do it in french!