If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drum roll please... PART 8

They woke to the sound of the falling water...just like every morning. The air was scented with wild flowers and the sand beneath them was nourishing to their bodies. There would be no alarm nor any sound to wake them roughly...only each other's breathing and the calm gentle breeze that mimicked their exhales.

It had been 3 months since the fatal crash and every day became easier than the last for their tired bodies. Their sad spirits were masked by their present circumstances: They had each other and that, for them, was enough.

Amelie held her growing belly as she submerged herself in the warm salty waters...a morning ritual that she grew to love...what she described as her alone time with her baby. She pondered the waves for a while, running her fingers through the gauzy material of her white dress. She gazed out into the endless blue abyss and wondered...just wondered. If she would ever make it home. If her baby would come into the world safely. If she and Mika would stay together forever.

A familiar squishing sound came up from behind her... the unmistakable noise of Mika's wet converse sneakers hitting the sand. He exhaled fully with a sigh and collapsed next to her with his head on her shoulder.

"How you feeling?"

"Pretty good today...not as bad as yesterday."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"So, how far along do we estimate?"

"I think ... I'm 5 months."

Mika examined her tummy...

"Hmmm...yeah I would say so."

They looked at eachother with wide eyes and a sort of expression that read, "Oh God... we're in for it."

They caught one another's faces and both laughed instinctivly.

The day ended as it always did, with Amelie lying in Mika's lap next to a crackling fire... He carried her back to their shelter and slept as they always slept, close to one another.

The darkness began to glow now... Lightning was lighting up the sky as sprinkles of water hit Mika's face. He left a sleeping Amelie and walked outside to examine the skies... He felt a chill come over him... something was not right. Then came the thunder...waking Amelie abrubtly.

"Mika? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just a little bit of rain... go back to sleep."

Noting the hint of worry in his voice, Amelie defied his orders as she always did and went to him.

" It's gonna storm..."

" It's ok, the cave will keep us dry."

" Let's hope so."

They waited for the storm to pass both trying to sleep but neither one of them actually sleeping. They subconsciously stayed awake for one another. The roar of the thunder only grew louder and the lighting became more bright. This would go on for hours until... until the unexpected happened. The cliff overhead collapsed straight onto their shelter sending stone flying and hearts racing. Instantly, Mika got up and ran with Amelie's hand in his.

They searched together for another shelter... but the searching was to no avail... They ran to protect themselves from the lightning... though Amelie was weak and unable to run faster than what her body would allow. Mika noticed her discomfort and tried to assure her that everything would be ok. Suddenly, she stopped...something was terribly wrong... She couldn't move anymore...she just couldn't. Mika grew even more worried...

"Amelie, what's wrong?" He looked at her intently, concentrating on her eyes..." Tell me what's wrong..."

She couldn't speak, she stood their shocked holding her stomach. The pain was unbearable and she released her self little by little to the ground beneath her. The storm was roaring louder now and they were both soaking wet. But still, Mika kept his focus on a shaking Amelie... He knelt down beside her holding her stomach. He took her face in his hands...

"Please, Amelie... tell me what's wrong." He was afraid now...

She touched the sand beneath her and lifted her hand to her eyes...

Blood flowed from in between her fingers.

There were no words left to say.

Did she have a miscarriage? So sad.......

Wouldn't like this thread to die so, here it goes. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€, says the Sufi poet of love. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€. June had heard that in one of the literature classes she attended, but like anything that had to do with this deep affection people called love, she simply ignored it, believing that true love does not really exist. June had lived a hard life, torn between both her parents, who had been divorced ever since she was only a couple of months old. She grew up aware of her parents’ troubled love lives and at no point did she believe in true love. Unlike other children when June listened to fairytales, she did not believe them one bit. She did not believe in happy endings. June isn’t a kid anymore, but her views haven’t changed one bit. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all along. They’re in each other all along, “ June repeated to herself. “They’re in each other all alongâ€. June was awake now, but she kept her eyes closed. She felt a warm breath on her forehead. She quickly opened her eyes. They were lying on the ground; sand covering their wet bodies. The soaking yellow frock June wore slightly covered this man’s legs. She was lying next to him, her head on his chest, his arms placed gently around her neck with his fingers dug in her black locks. This man’s body was so familiar to her. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€. That is what it felt like. It felt like this stranger was living insider her all along. He slowly opened his eyes and realized that his girl was awake.“Hey, how are you doing?†His gentle voice was so friendly and loving.“Okay, I guessâ€, she said in an uncertain tone. “I’m Mika, by the wayâ€.“Juneâ€.“June,†he repeated to himself, dazing into the sky, “it’s such a beautiful nameâ€. “Thank youâ€, blushed June.“How did we get here?â€â€œOur plane crashed, remember?â€â€œPlane? What plane?â€â€œThe plane to France.â€â€œFrance?â€â€œDon’t you remember, sweetie?â€â€œSweetie? Do I know you?â€â€œNo, not reallyâ€, he giggled as he moved his arms away from her. She didn’t know him? But she felt so safe in his arms. “Do you not remember anything?â€June nodded.“Try to remember,†he said in that same loving voice of his. June looked up into the sky. “Airportâ€, she managed to recall after w hile. “Boarding a plane. That’s all. Everything after that is just a blur.â€â€œAre you sure I don’t know you?â€â€œI sat in the seat next to you on the plane, that’s all.â€â€œI know this may sound a bit creepy, but I feel like I’ve known you my whole lifeâ€.Mika moved closer to her. Their cheeks rubbed against each other as his lips touched her left ear and she felt his warm breath against the side of her face as he whispered into her ear, “I love youâ€. June became totally reactionless.“I’m so sorry. I know we’ve only met, but it just felt …“So right? I know, but I can’t do this.â€June received a confused look.“Mika, there’s something you need to know about me.â€Don't know if i should continue. If you guys think it's any good, then i guess i will.

Wouldn't like this thread to die so, here it goes. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€, says the Sufi poet of love. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€. June had heard that in one of the literature classes she attended, but like anything that had to do with this deep affection people called love, she simply ignored it, believing that true love does not really exist. June had lived a hard life, torn between both her parents, who had been divorced ever since she was only a couple of months old. She grew up aware of her parents’ troubled love lives and at no point did she believe in true love. Unlike other children when June listened to fairytales, she did not believe them one bit. She did not believe in happy endings. June isn’t a kid anymore, but her views haven’t changed one bit. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all along. They’re in each other all along, “ June repeated to herself. “They’re in each other all alongâ€. June was awake now, but she kept her eyes closed. She felt a warm breath on her forehead. She quickly opened her eyes. They were lying on the ground; sand covering their wet bodies. The soaking yellow frock June wore slightly covered this man’s legs. She was lying next to him, her head on his chest, his arms placed gently around her neck with his fingers dug in her black locks. This man’s body was so familiar to her. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere; they’re in each other all alongâ€. That is what it felt like. It felt like this stranger was living insider her all along. He slowly opened his eyes and realized that his girl was awake.“Hey, how are you doing?†His gentle voice was so friendly and loving.“Okay, I guessâ€, she said in an uncertain tone. “I’m Mika, by the wayâ€.“Juneâ€.“June,†he repeated to himself, dazing into the sky, “it’s such a beautiful nameâ€. “Thank youâ€, blushed June.“How did we get here?â€â€œOur plane crashed, remember?â€â€œPlane? What plane?â€â€œThe plane to France.â€â€œFrance?â€â€œDon’t you remember, sweetie?â€â€œSweetie? Do I know you?â€â€œNo, not reallyâ€, he giggled as he moved his arms away from her. She didn’t know him? But she felt so safe in his arms. “Do you not remember anything?â€June nodded.“Try to remember,†he said in that same loving voice of his. June looked up into the sky. “Airportâ€, she managed to recall after w hile. “Boarding a plane. That’s all. Everything after that is just a blur.â€â€œAre you sure I don’t know you?â€â€œI sat in the seat next to you on the plane, that’s all.â€â€œI know this may sound a bit creepy, but I feel like I’ve known you my whole lifeâ€.Mika moved closer to her. Their cheeks rubbed against each other as his lips touched her left ear and she felt his warm breath against the side of her face as he whispered into her ear, “I love youâ€. June became totally reactionless.“I’m so sorry. I know we’ve only met, but it just felt …“So right? I know, but I can’t do this.â€June received a confused look.“Mika, there’s something you need to know about me.â€Don't know if i should continue. If you guys think it's any good, then i guess i will.

Aw! I think you should continue writing!

WOW!!! you cant stop now....*sits on edge of seat rubbing hands together like a maniac*

havent visited in a while, bonjuremika that story is so sad/amaising, too much suspence

I have my next episode nearly finished

Yay!!!!

is it possible to post all of your installments in one when you add your other one...I'm starting to mix stories together...

If not it's cool

well if i was on a dessert island i would prob faint because i was with him.it would be the time of my life he is adorable, i want to marry him (mika if you read this don't be scared i just love you)i would look for a way off the island but i would ask him for his mobile number first.i love you mika xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

finish lilly!!! FINISH DAMNIT¬!!!!!!! grr.l............* waits for reast of story*

hehe....you have the same name as my sister.....

My name isn't actually Lilly:bleh:. When I was making my account, every time I used my real name the computer froze, so I just use Lilly instead:bleh:.

awwwww, she did, how old is she? my real name is helena, so i guess it's kinda close to lilly, but no one actually calls me lilly

she is actually older than me- 19 ( i think./..........? i have 5 siblings. its hard to remeber sometimes,) - but she doesnt know anyone else called lilly! im called morwhennah ( whennie) BUT EVERYONE I KNOW CALLS ME ROSIE. i have noidea why!

she is actually older than me- 19 ( i think./..........? i have 5 siblings. its hard to remeber sometimes,) - but she doesnt know anyone else called lilly! im called morwhennah ( whennie) BUT EVERYONE I KNOW CALLS ME ROSIE. i have noidea why!

oh, i thought she was six or something:blush-anim-cl: . that's why i was saying awww.

PART 2

The silence only became more awkward as they both sat in each other’s presence avoiding eye contact. It would’ve been such a perfect love story; they meet on a deserted island and they instantly realize that that they were meant for each other. But not every two people that end up on an island fall in love, especially when on of them did not believe in love.

“Mika, I think I need to be aloneâ€.

Mika’s embarrassment stopped him from saying anything; he simply remained observing every detail on the island.

June slowly dived into the hot springs. The water was so tranquil; she almost forgot she was on a deserted island with the one man she was meant to be with for the rest of her life. June knew that only a few metres away, her soul mate sat staring into the sand. And she knew that only minutes ago, she was lying on her soul mate’s chest and his arms protected her from all the dangers of the world. To any other person, that would probably be all they could want, to be with their soul mate. June felt so strongly for Mika, but she couldn’t let down her guard. She didn’t want to be disappointed in the end.

“You know, most people take their clothes off when they go in the water.â€

“Mika, I’m so sorry. I’d didn’t meant to…â€

“Shhhh†Mika kneeled down so that he is at June’s level, raised his index finger and slowly placed it on her lips as if to say that he can tell what she is thinking and she no longer needs to speak.

“Are you gonna come in the water or what?†smiled June.

Mika undressed, entered the water and sat opposite June. He placed his arms around her back and pulled her closer to him. He put his hands underneath her yellow frock and slowly lifted her dress off. His hair felt so soft against her cheeks as he placed his head on her shoulder and gently nibbled on her left ear. June felt so alive. She didn’t want anything else; she simply wanted to be in Mika’s presence, for him to hold her forever and never let go. But she knew that it couldn’t be that simple.

Sorry it's a bit short.

it's short but good!

I'd really write one, but a) it'd be pretty crap, and b) I feel odd writing fanfiction, as well as c)I'd much rather read all of yours!

besides, I think we all know there wouldn't be much in a fanfic I would base on what would honestly happen if I was to be stranded on a desert island with Mika, because knowing me, I wouldn't register I was lost for a couple of hours, and when I finally would realise, I'd probably panic and run round in circles screaming until Mika got so irritated, he'd throw a coconut at my head. I'd then be left unconcious until we were rescued.

And, of course, it'll take me a while to register that the people on the island were actually cabin crew of a nearby passing ship, helping us, so once I had regained conciousness, I would end up throwing more coconuts at them thinking they were natives. At this point, Mika would get so annoyed with me, he'd throw another coconut at my head, knocking me out again. This would go on for maybe a fortnight until help came once more.

"look at that mutant growth in the sand,!" one of the rescuers will exclaim.

"No, that's just Priyanka, a freak who wouldn't stop screaming," Mika will reply.

"Shall we save her?" the rescuer will ask a now contemplating Mika.

"nah!" he'll say, and the two of them shall leave the island and head to safety back home, leaving me to wake up the next day, and scream again until I get so fed up with myself, I throw a cocnut at my head just to shut myself up.

I presume there'd be a search for me at home. I'd be oblivious to it. After all, I would be unconcious and on a desert island. :boxed:

it's short but good!

I'd really write one, but a) it'd be pretty crap, and b) I feel odd writing fanfiction, as well as c)I'd much rather read all of yours!

besides, I think we all know there wouldn't be much in a fanfic I would base on what would honestly happen if I was to be stranded on a desert island with Mika, because knowing me, I wouldn't register I was lost for a couple of hours, and when I finally would realise, I'd probably panic and run round in circles screaming until Mika got so irritated, he'd throw a coconut at my head. I'd then be left unconcious until we were rescued.

And, of course, it'll take me a while to register that the people on the island were actually cabin crew of a nearby passing ship, helping us, so once I had regained conciousness, I would end up throwing more coconuts at them thinking they were natives. At this point, Mika would get so annoyed with me, he'd throw another coconut at my head, knocking me out again. This would go on for maybe a fortnight until help came once more.

"look at that mutant growth in the sand,!" one of the rescuers will exclaim.

"No, that's just Priyanka, a freak who wouldn't stop screaming," Mika will reply.

"Shall we save her?" the rescuer will ask a now contemplating Mika.

"nah!" he'll say, and the two of them shall leave the island and head to safety back home, leaving me to wake up the next day, and scream again until I get so fed up with myself, I throw a cocnut at my head just to shut myself up.

I presume there'd be a search for me at home. I'd be oblivious to it. After all, I would be unconcious and on a desert island. :boxed:

LOL you should continue with that :P ... hey guys only 98

more posts to go until we reach 1000!