Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok then

MIKA,WE'RE NORMAL PEOPLE...MOSTLY :lol3: BUT SERIOUSLY,WE'RE HARMLES :naughty: ANYWAY,DON'T GET FOOLED BY THE TITLE,IT'S ACTUALLY JUST YOU IN HERE,AND US ADMIRING THE WORK :lmao: :lmao:

*watches Mika lift an eyebrow*

Seriously, how can you be normal and NOT have erm... these thoughts facing our master's divine appearance... :biggrin2:

*watches Mika think and then nod*

Seriously, how can you be normal and NOT have erm... these thoughts facing our master's divine appearance... :biggrin2:

Indeed,wer are not activist nor extreme feminists,therefore,we take what is given to us

by this time,Mika is doing this:

2006285507483942050_rs.jpg

2001617058486765960_rs.jpg

2001646860122257931_rs.jpg

so I`ve just been asked the most honourific question :lol3:

I`ve got THE AVATAR as an avatar on my yahoo messenger and people asked me weather it was me in the pic :lol3:

Seems I do resemble the master :lmao:

oh my god....hehe. i have a the opposite problem. my avatar on msn is me at a pirates of teh caribbean party and my cousin is a make upo artist on the set, so she made me up using stiff she 'borrowed' - and i loooked frihtneningly like jhonny deppe. everyone thinks it's him IN MY HOUSE ( it's taken on my porch), then they notice the breasts. ( if you can call em that...)

lol, look at the reflected writing in the car window on this pic. it says all.

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%203/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA282.jpg

i first thought it might say "live", but it doesn't... this is scary. :naughty::roftl:

and another proof of his pervyness: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA088.jpg - i mean, mika, seriously, who believes that innocent puppy eyes look on your face when you're doing THIS at the same time?! :naughty: he is sooo naughty!! :biggrin2::roftl:

If he does that while wearing his kinky feathery diamante mask I just might really die and go to heaven this time. :naughty:

so I`ve just been asked the most honourific question

I`ve got THE AVATAR as an avatar on my yahoo messenger and people asked me weather it was me in the pic

Seems I do resemble the master

Wow, no wonder you founded this group: you're genetically predisposed to perviness, much like the Master. :roftl:

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%203/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA282.jpg

i first thought it might say "live", but it doesn't... this is scary.

and another proof of his pervyness: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA088.jpg - i mean, mika, seriously, who believes that innocent puppy eyes look on your face when you're doing THIS at the same time?! :naughty: he is sooo naughty!! :biggrin2::roftl:

"Evil"? Mika's planting subliminal messages into our minds. You are so right about that second photo: puppy dog faces are not convincing when suspender snapping and pelvic thrusting. :lmfao:

EDIT: mellody, I'm adding that second one to the Entree. ;)

ok then

MIKA,WE'RE NORMAL PEOPLE...MOSTLY :lol3: BUT SERIOUSLY,WE'RE HARMLES :naughty: ANYWAY,DON'T GET FOOLED BY THE TITLE,IT'S ACTUALLY JUST YOU IN HERE,AND US ADMIRING THE WORK :lmao: :lmao:

Exactly. We are just admiring your work. I like that. That doesn't sound mental does it? (I will keep saying that in my head until I convince myself):wub2:

Where's Ioana? Searching other threads hoping to find another early proof of my pervo potential? LOL...:naughty: (She's good at that :thumb_yello: )

Another thought that came to my mind recently: Have you noticed that besides our master's mom (who did a great job BTW :thumb_yello:) also his aunts (maybe the one(s) the incestuously stolen jewellery comes from?) are at his gigs? Considering that fact I think our master deserves double respect for his perVormance

Thinking about myself doing some sort of tabledance in front of my family still makes my blush :blush-anim-cl: .... but I'm working on it and I still hope to reach that top level of mikagasmic pervyness one day...

In the meantime I'm going to collect some soundbits from interviews...:naughty:

i first thought it might say "live", but it doesn't... this is scary. :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao:

I knew it! I knew it!!!! Curls are the sign of evil!!!!! :roftl:

I think the world has never experienced this kind of pervyness before the arrival of....THE CURL!

Where's Ioana? Searching other threads hoping to find another early proof of my pervo potential? LOL...:naughty: (She's good at that :thumb_yello: )

Another thought that came to my mind recently: Have you noticed that besides our master's mom (who did a great job BTW :thumb_yello:) also his aunts (maybe the one(s) the incestuously stolen jewellery comes from?) are at his gigs? Considering that fact I think our master deserves double respect for his perVormance

Thinking about myself doing some sort of tabledance in front of my family still makes my blush :blush-anim-cl: .... but I'm working on it and I still hope to reach that top level of mikagasmic pervyness one day...

I was out hunting for feathers :lol3: !

I think mom and aunties have a queue and know when to close their eyes .They go like " The Kid is doing his dance again,quick look away! "

I can`t really perform in front of my family,but I `m thinking he kinda blocks that out,I mean he dosen`t ever remember mom and aunties are watching.He`s doing it for the sake of the perv group :lmao: :lmao:

If he does that while wearing his kinky feathery diamante mask I just might really die and go to heaven this time. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Wow, no wonder you founded this group: you're genetically predisposed to perviness, much like the Master. :roftl:

yes yes...I blive the Master and I would get along quite nicely :naughty:

Another thought that came to my mind recently: Have you noticed that besides our master's mom (who did a great job BTW) also his aunts (maybe the one(s) the incestuously stolen jewellery comes from?) are at his gigs? Considering that fact I think our master deserves double respect for his perVormance

Thinking about myself doing some sort of tabledance in front of my family still makes my blush .... but I'm working on it and I still hope to reach that top level of mikagasmic pervyness one day...

"Pervformance" is the perfect way to describe Mika's recent shows. He's been shaking his bum, low dancing and taking his clothes off more and more often. Do you think he's been reading this thread? :lmfao: I could never dance like that in front of my mother and aunts. That kind of perversion is reserved for the Master. :wink2:

I think mom and aunties have a queue and know when to close their eyes .They go like " The Kid is doing his dance again,quick look away! "

I can`t really perform in front of my family,but I `m thinking he kinda blocks that out,I mean he dosen`t ever remember mom and aunties are watching.He`s doing it for the sake of the perv group :lmao: :lmao:

I think that they've learnt to close close their eyes when Sweet Dreams and Big Girl start. Yes, it's all done for our sake: thank you, Mika, for catering to our needs. :naughty:

Hahaha, girls, you´re completely mad (and pervs) :roll1:

That's why I love this thread: it's so bad that it feels good. :lol3: