The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has really beefed up in the last couple of months...

yeah i was saying the same thing a while ago...it's good...he looks even more fab!! :wub2:

and in a good way...not like fat or anything, he's getting more toned :)

yeah i was saying the same thing a while ago...it's good...he looks even more fab!! :wub2:

and in a good way...not like fat or anything, he's getting more toned :)

He's definitely put on some more muscle, he's filled out more. Not that I care...:mf_rosetinted:

He's definitely put on some more muscle, he's filled out more. Not that I care...:mf_rosetinted:

course not :fisch:

but its good he's put on a bit of weight (which he did admit to as well) he must of weighed under 70 kilos before :blink:

but its good he's got all this meat on him.. thats prob the only reason he takes off his top now.. to show off :naughty: (and cause severe heart problems)

but its good he's put on a bit of weight (which he did admit to as well) he must of weighed under 70 kilos before :blink:

but its good he's got all this meat on him.. thats prob the only reason he takes off his top now.. to show off :naughty: (and cause severe heart problems)

I have NO idea what you're talking about Danika...:mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe it!but I noticed that he put some weight!!I was100% sure!

Does anyone need cheering up? :das: I like this shirt pattern very much. It's so perfect in the simplest way! :wub2:

mika30df9.jpg

WOW! You just made my day. :mf_lustslow: You are right that is sooo perfect. That pattern is an eyecatcher.:naughty:

Thank youuuuu!:wub2:

hey, i have some

for you here. :biggrin2: filmed it in florence - and i like the knitting pattern right at the beginning! :biggrin2: the rest of it is also nice, but well, we've seen better knitting patterns of that part before! :bleh::roftl:

Tsssssk, see that guy in Mariannes pic, the one with the camera? He is filming in the wrong direction. :naughty:

He is filming the excited crowd. The MIKA MANIA!! Perhaps some fainting fits?:naughty:

Or some of the crowd are starting her own striptease ?:roftl: