The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A VERY VERY ROUGH SKETCH...VERY BAD...i had to hurry it sry....the familyis here now

Thank you, Kavi. I was reading the new posts here and laughing, but when I got to this:

DStapeMika.jpg

you had me on the floor :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG It is wonderfully delicious. With instructions too!

Thank you, you made my day!

(Although, I do think the vote is to skip the tape so the pants will (one day)fall down, even if it means some MFCers will succumb to an early death!) :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

This is one of my favorites from the Fuji Rock Fest. Not just coz the hand on Mika, but the way all of the hands and arms look. It is such a great pic, isn't it? Something about it gets to me, in a knice, spice, knitty sorty of way. :wink2:

FujiRockMikaHands.jpg

l_2dd5a0146dd803b1136d682dc576c907.jpg

May I just say..not god to look at this too much

Harmless the first 2 secs,then ya reach the face,mouth and then ur stomach decides to stop and stare for a second,and the warm fuzzy feelin overcomes you :lol3:

What you knitters think about that story:

I was searching for knitting-pics on http://photobucket.com.

The search therm was: knitting.

And on page 10 I found with the headline "Knitting Expression" this one:

artexhibitMIKA.jpg

:shocked::roftl::lmfao:

It wasn't me!:mf_rosetinted:

are you for real????

that can't be just coincidence! Don't u think?

ha ha.. i never got one of those :sad::roftl: but someone left this how to put on a condom instruction thing in my pocket when they borrowed my jacket :roftl:

that was ur mother!!! She knows what Dan dose so she wanted to make sure Dan dose it right :roftl::naughty:

FujiRockMikaHands.jpg

Good God! Whose hand is that! :shocked: hahaha! Poor Mika! I gather he must have sang out of tune after that! hahah It must have been pretty scary. Well, but that's entirely his fault: he keeps going around without his shirt and dancing in that sexy way. Are us poor fans expected to react differently? :blush-anim-cl:

This is one of my favorites from the Fuji Rock Fest. Not just coz the hand on Mika, but the way all of the hands and arms look. It is such a great pic, isn't it? Something about it gets to me, in a knice, spice, knitty sorty of way. :wink2:

FujiRockMikaHands.jpg

oh dammit!!!

Have you got any idea what this dose to me? I was actualy looking at the ass grabber and neglected the arms...and ya just had to show me !

Damn it! *drewls*

Fricken shirt!!! :hypo:

Look how tight that thing is

Every single fibre is visible

A VERY VERY ROUGH SKETCH...VERY BAD...i had to hurry it sry....the familyis here now

:shocked::blink::shocked:

:lmao:

This is hilarious, you crack me up, really, all you need is a keyword like 'double faced adhesive tape' and 'Mika's trousers' and ..... this is where it leads to :lmfao::thumb_yello: