The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, though, would he be able to have chicken? What if the person did a "kiss and tell"? It would defy his principle of privacy, especially with regards to his sexuality. But then again, you don't have chicken with someone you don't trust...

If anyone outside of the MFC read that, they would have no idea what I'm on about. :lol3:

realistically though, how long could he go without chicken?

I don`t think the "kiss and tell" is an issue,there are a number of ways to prevent that

haha,yeah,immagine a non-chicken acquainted person reads this :lol3:

they`d ask themselves the existential question of how long u can go without chicken :roftl:

I like your direction of thought. :roftl:

I know...it`s it`s natural direction :das:

I`m thinking...u really shouldn't tell her what the chicken's about...for ur own good :lol3:

Def!!! ok lol i'm off now to eat my hot wings :roftl: bye!!! lol i love all mfc inside jokes!!!!

realistically though, how long could he go without chicken?

I don`t think the "kiss and tell" is an issue,there are a number of ways to prevent that

they`d ask themselves the existential question of how long u can go without chicken :roftl:

The only kiss and tell preventative measure is to have chicken only with people that you trust. Going without chicken is easier though if you're always busy e.g. touring. It would be difficult to maintain a relationship with that sort of lifestyle. :boxed:

"The existential question of how long can you go without chicken" has to be one of the best phrases that I've ever read in this forum. :lmao:

yah...Mika does too :roftl: :roftl:

:das:

The only kiss and tell preventative measure is to have chicken only with people that you trust. Going without chicken is easier though if you're always busy e.g. touring. It would be difficult to maintain a relationship with that sort of lifestyle. :boxed:

"The existential question of how long can you go without chicken" has to be one of the best phrases that I've ever read in this forum. :lmao:

SCUT MONKEY!!! Have you been Chickening the Knitters??!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Well, as a vegan, I can say that I've been without chicken for a few years now. It's possible! :blush-anim-cl: I can only respect Mika if he does without chicken for now.

And I'm pretty sure he knew in that video. Someone told me that they were actually trying to get Mika to sing "I want some chicken tonight," and he was like, "nooo, I know that it'll be all over the forums if I do!" and they begged him to anyway, and the "No! No chicken tonight!" was the result.

So... that sounds rather like he knew. :wink2:

--Jack

Well, as a vegan, I can say that I've been without chicken for a few years now. It's possible! :blush-anim-cl: I can only respect Mika if he does without chicken for now.

And I'm pretty sure he knew in that video. Someone told me that they were actually trying to get Mika to sing "I want some chicken tonight," and he was like, "nooo, I know that it'll be all over the forums if I do!" and they begged him to anyway, and the "No! No chicken tonight!" was the result.

--Jack

:roftl: :roftl:

Is the video on YouTube?

x

SCUT MONKEY!!! Have you been Chickening the Knitters??!!!

*looks innocent*

*whistles the tune to the Chicken Tonight advertisements*

--Jack

I'm a vegetarian. I don't miss chicken at all. :wink2:

He may have meant the mention of the forum in the sense that we'd plaster him singing a ridiculous advertisement all over the forum or he may have know exactly what it meant. The latter sounds more plausible because of the manner in which he said it.

:roftl: :roftl:

Is the video on YouTube?

x

It's at the end of the video on Carolyn's MySpace.

I should gather them all and start a "best of thread" :roftl: :roftl:

oh lol what have i done by asking about chicken in this thread, so i guess i was the one who started this, hehe :naughty: anyway, thanx for clarifying! :biggrin2: and ROFL at the video! :roftl:

someone should give him a rubber chicken and a pair of knitting needles and see how he reacts. :naughty::roftl:

oh lol what have i done by asking about chicken in this thread, so i guess i was the one who started this, hehe :naughty: anyway, thanx for clarifying! :biggrin2: and ROFL at the video! :roftl:

someone should give him a rubber chicken and a pair of knitting needles and see how he reacts. :naughty:

*ROFL* well thanks for asking, it's very entertaining reading all knitters chatting :biggrin2::roftl::naughty: