The Knitting Thread

Ioana

oh yeah, sweet dreams! :wub2::mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

btw, there's one thing here on this forum i didn't get, maybe someone can help me? what's that with "chicken"? i know mika is sometimes dressed as a chicken, but it seems to me lately that this word has gotten some deeper meaning here on this forum... obviously i didn't read the thread where this was discussed, so can someone clarify please? :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For anyone who wonders that, I have only two words: Sweet. Dreams. :roftl:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

*faints from just thinking about when those two words are put together*

Yes, when the master knitted those two words together we were in awe. Then, he showed us that even that magnificent pattern could be updated and changed into so many beautiful possibilities. So many.....it is hard to keep track of it all....but I try every day by watching those patterns over and over again. :blush-anim-cl: I think I am learning a bit more about knitting every day.:mf_rosetinted:

there's one thing here on this forum i didn't get, maybe someone can help me? what's that with "chicken"? i know mika is sometimes dressed as a chicken, but it seems to me lately that this word has gotten some deeper meaning here on this forum... obviously i didn't read the thread where this was discussed, so can someone clarify please? :biggrin2:

Chicken orginated in the oldlings thread after a night involved trying to find a new word for 'knitting' that wasn't a certain 3 letter word...

SM recently learnt this in the aussie thread :naughty: this very night

Mellody, I asked the exact same question tonight in the Australian Thread. This is how the discussion went:

The chicken innuendo began one naughty night a few months ago when the lay-dees on the Oldlings thread were excitedly chatting about 'knitting with Mika' ... only they felt they ought to find a new word other than the one that sounds like how a Kiwi would pronounce the number between 5 & 7 ... & thus ... Chicken was born !!!!!!!!!!!
I watched a video where a fan asks Mika to say "chicken tonight" and he says "no chicken tonight": did he have any clue what it meant?
ERM ... from memory... I believe he did know about chicken then !!
I remember everyone freaking out after one show because for lollipop he came out dressed as a chicken and the MFCers there were like WTF....??? Does he know??!! So yeah, when the "NO chicken tonight" comment came he was VERY aware of what it meant!!

I love how he gets our little inhouse jokes!!

Now I don't feel guilty for wanting to bite his fingers, he's into brains for God's sake. :naughty:

how could you not see that one comming!!! :lol3:

I knew that eventually someone would suggest that we knit a sweater out of Mika's body hair. I was waiting to see who would be perverted enough to do it. :roftl:

and guess who it was... :lmao: :lmao: I know...it is shocking to you guys to discover my true self :roftl: :roftl:

haha :roftl::thumb_yello: hm i wonder if he really knows bout the chicken joke?!?

we could ask when we meet him :lmao:

"hey...wanna have some chicken? "

and the reaction would be quite :shocked: if he knows what alternative meanings to chicken there are :roftl: :roftl:

Mika doesn't have chicken? Poor baby. :(

and guess who it was... I know...it is shocking to you guys to discover my true self

I'm not shocked, honey, you started this thread afterall. :roftl:

hm i wonder if he really knows bout the chicken joke?!?

The fact that he dressed up as a chicken for one of his shows after the Oldlings decided that "chicken" would be their new innuendo plus the cheeky smile near the end of this video, I would say so. :naughty:

we could ask when we meet him :lmao:

"hey...wanna have some chicken? "

and the reaction would be quite :shocked: if he knows what alternative meanings to chicken there are :roftl: :roftl:

here goes:

hey mika, r u a vegetarian (and duh he'll ans no)

so do u like chicken? what u think of it?

do u have it often?

u wanna go have chicken? and some curly fries? :roftl::roftl:

Mika doesn't have chicken? Poor baby. :(

well probably not on a regular basis ... :roftl:

I'm not shocked, honey, you started this thread afterall. :roftl:

yeah,that was the burst of my hide-te-perv-no-more :roftl: :roftl:

oh wait..we knitt here,we`re not pervs :lmao:

here goes:

do u have it often?

u wanna go have chicken? and some curly fries? :roftl::roftl:

better way to put it would be

do you enjoy chicken? :naughty: it`s quite an experience,isn`t it? :lmao:

:roftl: i will never look at chicken the same..i mean CHICKEN..lol cause i LOVE macaroni pie and chicken and now lol....:roftl:

do u have it often?

I DARE SOMEONE TO DO THIS. :roftl:

hahaaaaaaaaaaa,I love the video

NOO!NO CHICKEN TONIGHT!!!!

and she goes : Oh nooooo whahahaaaaaaa

I love that video. He smiles so cheekily and teasingly that it makes you think that he knows what he's saying. :naughty:

well probably not on a regular basis ... :roftl:

Seriously, though, would he be able to have chicken? What if the person did a "kiss and tell"? It would defy his principle of privacy, especially with regards to his sexuality. But then again, you don't have chicken with someone you don't trust...

If anyone outside of the MFC read that, they would have no idea what I'm on about. :lol3:

I like your direction of thought. :roftl:

:roftl: i will never look at chicken the same..i mean CHICKEN..lol cause i LOVE macaroni pie and chicken and now lol....:roftl:

u don`t have to stop loving chicken ya know :naughty:

ther`s absolutely no reason whatsoever

I bet mika likes it too,just dosen`t have it everyday :biggrin2: