Thread Requests and Daily News

Eir

Hello guys!

I was thinking we needed a thread about threads :naughty:

I'll explain better: do you have noticed something veeery interesting today?

New pics, new interesting threads (etc)...but you don't have time to read it, or just you want to share those with people who doesn't have the time to look everywhere too (As I've been in these days, unfortunately)?

Well...write here the link of the page and maybe a little explanation

so it will be a reminder for you and a help for other people!!!

And I think that we could also use this space as the Requesting Picture one: do you need a thread but you can't remember the correct name?

ASK HERE!

I hope you'll like the idea :wink2:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a GREAT idea Eir. It is very hard to keep up with everything in here and weed through to find information too! Thanks!! I wouldn't have seen that short message from Mika when he's in Japan if it weren't for you! And it was soooo good! He is a cutie pie!

Anyway, it makes me hope I haven't missed any other good ones!!

One thing that might work is to have 1 sticky thread about any kind of interview, appearance, etc. with links, pictures, and maybe notes to say in the australia concert thread there's a bunch of new pics of Mika... and that thread is only this stuff, and then we can discuss it in other threads, so we get to talk about it but there's one place to go without searching through all the posts. What do you think?

Natalie

I think this is a GREAT idea Eir. It is very hard to keep up with everything in here and weed through to find information too! Thanks!! I wouldn't have seen that short message from Mika when he's in Japan if it weren't for you! And it was soooo good! He is a cutie pie!

Anyway, it makes me hope I haven't missed any other good ones!!

One thing that might work is to have 1 sticky thread about any kind of interview, appearance, etc. with links, pictures, and maybe notes to say in the australia concert thread there's a bunch of new pics of Mika... and that thread is only this stuff, and then we can discuss it in other threads, so we get to talk about it but there's one place to go without searching through all the posts. What do you think?

Natalie

Well..I think we can do that on here...afterall it's about news and stuff...why not? :bleh:

We can open the thread for the discussion as we have done till now and then post the link here

This is the best idea so far!!!

Sometimes it's impossible to find threads!

Thank you, I hope other people will think as you!

I feel as if I'm always missing something important and that doesn't allow me to study because I'm always checking here :thumbdown:

This would be a greeeat help! :biggrin2:

Actually I dunno why....coz this is a great thread..Eir...though right now I have no thread request...but I will have I am sure...

Its really hard to find them sometimes....

Great thread!

So does anyone need help?

Or does anyone know about new cool threads?Or one where the topic is very good??Right now?Dunno what to do now....

Eir, I think we should call u "MISS GREAT IDEA"

This is very good for the ppl who sometimes hasn't enough time, as me,....& who missed news or pics...

It'd be nice for the ppl who post to explain what the link is about..

Thank u again!!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you all! tomorrow I have a sucking exam and I won't pass it because I spent too much time on MFC during the last weeks...so now I have to study the whole night...

I have no time tonight, I just passed to give a look

and found this :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=250125&postcount=373

I love it :wub2:

Kissessssss I miss you! :sad:

ps. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4251

even if I'm sorry for Sparkly :huglove:

Eir, you can be our MFC news journalist!:thumb_yello:

good idea, hope you can cope with that...quite involving!

a suggestion: pls introduce any thread, so that ppl can understand what you are pointing at!! (or rename the link).

Eir, you can be our MFC news journalist!:thumb_yello:

good idea, hope you can cope with that...quite involving!

Oooh..my dream was to become a journalist :wub2:...even if finally I chose psychology (wich I love too :thumb_yello: )

but the aim of the thread was also to be helped by you, since I have no time to look for everything everyday..so...as I just copy/paste the link of something funny I find around, I hope you all will start to do that :)

a suggestion: pls introduce any thread, so that ppl can understand what you are pointing at!! (or rename the link).

You are definately right!!! I've already started and I'll pay attention to always remeber the intro :wink2: