2007 - 30 interview with mika for d/l

avoca

upon jackviolet's request, I uploaded the hot30 interview on yousendit.com here's the link for d/l:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=UVJqa3NjTkxtMEkwTVE9PQ

BEWARE YOUSEND IT ALLOW THE D/L FOR ONE WEEK ONLY BEFORE LINK EXPIRES.

sorry, but yousendit. is free and doesn't require a file size limit, whilst other file sharing sites do.

if some person with an you tube account is willing to upload interview there for sharing it, he/she is most welcome.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, he's very talented with those cartoon voices. If he ever wants a side job, I think he'll do very well in voice over work. That would be a very interesting concept, hearing Mika's voice in cartoons......? :wub2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! and such good quality!

its funny and refreshing I will say...:bleh: cartoon impersonations...:biggrin2:

(:naughty: been faffed at earlier today for singing along to cartoon soundtracks in my headphones - I thought I was being rather quiet though...:naughty:

TOMORROW THEY WILL HEAR THAT!!!!)

Re: Mikapenniman on utube I actually thought that this was an impostor or just someone who wanted to use that name...interesting though.

Re the interview he does an excellent impersonation of Mickey Mouse, it's really good!!

Thanks for the post guys....