Really AWESOME contest !!!!

Sorry but I couldn't explain truly what I feel in english!!!

Why do they put so many gigs? He can't be everywhere!!! And after the fans suffer a lot!!! And it's not the first time: Sziget, Virgin signing, ... and now Werchter! It sucks!

Same here :bleh: Sorry, it's so easy in french, & i tend to forget myself (:blink: does it mean something in english?? :blink: )

Yeh & I'm sure it won't be the last concert which would be cancelled!!!

But I think for the Virgin signin they have been too optimistic, & when they have known how many people would go there they realised they wont have enough time for doing the signin+ the gig!!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here :bleh: Sorry, it's so easy in french, & i tend to forget myself (:blink: does it mean something in english?? :blink: )

Yeh & I'm sure it won't be the last concert which would be cancelled!!!

But I think for the Virgin signin they have been too optimistic, & when they have known how many people would go there they realised they wont have enough time for doing the signin+ the gig!!

That's not an excuse : it's not the first time they plan a signing session at HMV just before a gig ! They did it in London, and i remember that cause i had sent my sister there (she still liked mika at that time :bleh: ) to get the CD signed for me... But just while they were waiting for him to arrive, the screens said that the signing session was cancelled ! With no reason given. The reason was that there was the Vodafone (or i don't remember which mobile operator) gig under the big tent in central London ! I don't know if some of you remember this one, it was early February, for LICM release... Both had been planned for ages, and they cancelled the signing just while people were waiting !!!

At least, what we can say is that they cancelled Virgin before people got there and queued during hours... :thumbdown:

All that to say that it's not a "first", and they haven't learnt the lesson, have they ? :sneaky2:

Fais du copier-coller!:naughty: Mais je sais quel site...tu viens de rejoindre le forum francais...peut-être que je le ferai aussi pour les concours du 30 juin et tout ca!:bleh:

Je peux avoir le site? Je ne le connais pas moi :(

Can i have the address of the website/forum ? Cause i don't know it :) Thanks

In what it is made?

This is baklawa:

[ATTACH]2933[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2935[/ATTACH]

It's lebanese sweets made with, sorry de la pâte feulleté des pistaches des amandes ms désolée je ne connais pas la recette ms c très bon!!!

This is baklawa:

[ATTACH]2933[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2935[/ATTACH]

It's lebanese sweets made with, sorry de la pâte feulleté des pistaches des amandes ms désolée je ne connais pas la recette ms c très bon!!!

It seems to be good!!! Dis someone PM the website for Titi Diem?

Does anyone of the frenchMFCer receive an email from Kingomusic???

I received it this morning & it's about meeting Mika on 30 june at the OLympia.

For that I have to make a free subscription, then I think there would be a shedule...

I dont know if it's serious...moreover they mention "only" aprivate meeting, nothing about the gig...

Did u get somethin like this?????

Does anyone of the frenchMFCer receive an email from Kingomusic???

I received it this morning & it's about meeting Mika on 30 june at the OLympia.

For that I have to make a free subscription, then I think there would be a shedule...

I dont know if it's serious...moreover they mention "only" aprivate meeting, nothing about the gig...

Did u get somethin like this?????

No. What is the link?

Did you hear something on RTL2 today? I couldn't hear it!

je l'ai recue aussi! j'espere que je pourrais gagner! je joue sur RTL2 aussi mais j'arrive pas a avoir le standart ca menerve!

Ils ont fait gagner des places aujourd'hui? Impossible d'écouter!

Non aucune gagnante pour aujourd'hui... (enfin si je ne suis pas sourde) et là j'ai éteins! j'en peux plus! J'me suis fais avoir en fin d'aprèm j'y ai vraiment cru finalement ils l'ont passé qu'une fois...et j'suis resté au standard pendant la moitié de Grace Kelly...pour rien.

Moi aussi j'ai reçu ce message dans mes mails mais ça commence à prendre des proportions ce truc de rencontre privée...tu parles ça va être un meeting, oui!!!

Enfin moi, là, ça commence à me gaver...j'crois qui devrait prévenir avec un "ENDURANCE REQUISE"

Non aucune gagnante pour aujourd'hui... (enfin si je ne suis pas sourde) et là j'ai éteins! j'en peux plus! J'me suis fais avoir en fin d'aprèm j'y ai vraiment cru finalement ils l'ont passé qu'une fois...et j'suis resté au standard pendant la moitié de Grace Kelly...pour rien.

Moi aussi j'ai reçu ce message dans mes mails mais ça commence à prendre des proportions ce truc de rencontre privée...tu parles ça va être un meeting, oui!!!

Enfin moi, là, ça commence à me gaver...j'crois qui devrait prévenir avec un "ENDURANCE REQUISE"

:roftl: Je me suis dit la même chose. Ca va être une rencontre exclusive avec 150 personnes autour!!! :naughty:

T'as finalement réussi à avoir quelqu'un au standard suite à ton attente?

:roftl: Je me suis dit la même chose. Ca va être une rencontre exclusive avec 150 personnes autour!!! :naughty:

C'est clair, ça n'a plus rien de priver!!!!

En plus c tt à fait normal que ses concerts se jouent à guichet fermé si ttes les radios s'amusent à acheter des dizaines de billets pr les faire gagner!!!!

ça c sans compter ceux qui en achetent pr les revendre plus chers sur ebay!!!

c devenu un vrai business!!!:thumbdown:

Ps: j'ai m^me pas pu m'enregistrer..la page ne s'ouvre pas:boxed: