...thoughts...

Eir

just a thought for all the members, not only for my oldlings....

i'm leaving in 2 days for a long 3 week holiday....

can i say that i'm sorry to leave?

and leave you ALL?

this is not normal, one should be happy to go!

but i know the first days will be terrible......

I know it seems long and that it's hard to imagine to be without the MFC, but you will see it's not so bad once you get there.

Enjoy your holidays!:surfing:

current thoughts:

- i hate spanish slugs, they're so disgusting and they're everywhere! :puke:

- i'm tired

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know the feeling. i'm just back from a holiday who took 3 weeks just like you. i thought i die. but i have luck that bars played mika and in my car have his cd and radio where i could listen sometimes mika. but it was good and refreshing cause i was with my family and thats important. enjoy your holiday and relax cause you'll have to keep up what you miss here. have a wonderful time.

i got a good bit to say:

the simpsons movie sucked!!!:thumbdown: there were only 3 funny parts and i cant even remember what theywere. it was the bigges waste of 6.50 ever!!

i went to an irish restauraunt eariler and tyhe waitress was really nice, but then the manager came up and started taking our plates and asking if we were done while we were clearly eating!!:sneaky2: it ruined our entire day!!

now its 11:30 and i have to write some stupid 4 page essay about the american dream based on these three books i didnt even read. all of that has to be done by august 20th cause thats when school starts.:thumbdown:

my mom is way over protective and distrusting, i was out with my friend today and she called once, i didnt get to the phone in time and when i called her back like a minute later she was freaking out cause i didnt pick up. she only actslike that when im with this one particular friend and it makes me so mad!!

the one friend she doesnt like is the only one that hasnt really done much of anything too bad. my other friend is a clepto and the other is a snooty &%@#! who needs to fall off the face of the earth.

im so sick of how rude people are!! i opened the door for some old hag with a limp and when she walked past me she gave me this really dirty look and grunted, so i let the door "slip" and hit her on the way out. oops!!

wow, this is the longest post ive ever typed, it felt good to rant. thanks:thumb_yello:

- Why is it so hard to find good friends? Why people like to stab you in the back so much? What do they have from that? :boxed: Anyway, I feel like a complete moron right now...:thumbdown:

This is pretty much the reason why I don't like people (and when I say that, people look at me strangely :blink: )...

im so sick of how rude people are!! i opened the door for some old hag with a limp and when she walked past me she gave me this really dirty look and grunted, so i let the door "slip" and hit her on the way out. oops!!

Wish I could do that at work... I have to be nice, even when people are being rude bastards... :sneaky2:

Random thought... holograms are hypnotising...

when is eir coming back :blink:

we have a new bar

that concert was amazing...i mean it was beyond amazing:punk:

1144517144.jpg

Those guys rocked my socks:blush-anim-cl:

Kata was/is a cool/grazy girl:naughty:

i need to fix my pants (trousers):boxed:

when is eir coming back :blink:

I'd like to know that too.

Other thoughts:

* I missed this place.:blush-anim-cl:

* Just 2 more days and I'm off to Frequency Festival. :punk:

* Having a huge family must be very toilful (I had 5 of my cousins over to my place and I didn't get a minute to myself :shocked:, but they were also a great fun and I had some good laugh...teenagers:roftl: ).

My current thought at the moment...

I'm really tired of perversion.

My english sucks today:boxed:

but i think i know what you mean:thumb_yello:

is it that wrong to be your own person?

why do everyone have to judge:sneaky2:

just because i wear black clothes doesnt mean im a satanist:mf_rosetinted:

im ust so tired of people judging when they dont know the person

My english sucks today:boxed:

but i think i know what you mean:thumb_yello:

is it that wrong to be your own person?

why do everyone have to judge:sneaky2:

just because i wear black clothes doesnt mean im a satanist:mf_rosetinted:

im ust so tired of people judging when they dont know the person

i had that problem in middle school. some kid that sat by me in 8th grade would poke me every day and say "gothicgothicgothic"

argh!! i hated him:sneaky2:

i had that problem in middle school. some kid that sat by me in 8th grade would poke me every day and say "gothicgothicgothic"

argh!! i hated him:sneaky2:

I hate it too...

and i hate when they starts labeling you..

just because i wear black i must be emo or gothic...what is wrong with just being me:blink:

I wear a lot of black, too... Mostly because I can't find any intriguing shirts in different colors. All the designs I think are neat tend to have a black backround. And all the pants/jeans that I find which are really comfortable tend to be in black, too.

I can't say anyone's ever really called me gothic, though. Or at least, not to my face.

I wear a lot of black, too... Mostly because I can't find any intriguing shirts in different colors. All the designs I think are neat tend to have a black backround. And all the pants/jeans that I find which are really comfortable tend to be in black, too.

I can't say anyone's ever really called me gothic, though. Or at least, not to my face.

im always called satanist or emo, just because i listen to rock:sneaky2:

it is so easy to put labels one someone...but the person who does it, doesnt think about if it hurts the other one.

I have stopped carrying what people thinks but it annoys me if people are talking down to me

Last weekend this lady started saying that i had no common sense and that i was a bad person...just because she saw me in black:blink:

I tell you, i gave her a piece of my mind

im always called satanist or emo, just because i listen to rock:sneaky2:

it is so easy to put labels one someone...but the person who does it, doesnt think about if it hurts the other one.

I have stopped carrying what people thinks but it annoys me if people are talking down to me

Last weekend this lady started saying that i had no common sense and that i was a bad person...just because she saw me in black:blink:

I tell you, i gave her a piece of my mind

My little sister is emo , i think the clothes are fabulous ! i dont wear them myself but i think clothes like this look even more awesome on people who dont give a .... hoot :naughty: i love seeing people with their own sense of style, because it says to me "up yours to the rest of the world". I was like this at school too ... i had lots of friends but always talked to the not so popular ones- the ones that werent accepted for their "dress sense", they were just as important to me as everyone else... i think you guys who have your own dress sense is great and it shows individuality ! i love that ...:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

My little sister is emo , i think the clothes are fabulous ! i dont wear them myself but i think clothes like this look even more awesome on people who dont give a .... hoot :naughty: i love seeing people with their own sense of style, because it says to me "up yours to the rest of the world". I was like this at school too ... i had lots of friends but always talked to the not so popular ones- the ones that werent accepted for their "dress sense", they were just as important to me as everyone else... i think you guys who have your own dress sense is great and it shows individuality ! i love that ...:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:huglove: there should be more people like you:blush-anim-cl:

i have always been an outcast...but it doesnt bother me that much to be honest.. it makes me the person i today:blush-anim-cl:

:huglove: there should be more people like you:blush-anim-cl:

i have always been an outcast...but it doesnt bother me that much to be honest.. it makes me the person i today:blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: and thats what counts ! thats what i cant get my head round about mika, he was an outcast because of his dress sense ? OMG whyyyyyy ? i wish i went to his school , i would have helped defend him :sniper: ... and i dont say this because mika is "famous" ... i genuinely have always been like this ... i once stopped a kid getting beat up in the street by the "populars" ... they ran away from me ... wimps ! :roftl: my past also makes me the person i am today hun ... i dont like seeing people getting hurt emotionally or physically :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: and thats what counts ! thats what i cant get my head round about mika, he was an outcast because of his dress sense ? OMG whyyyyyy ? i wish i went to his school , i would have helped defend him :sniper: ... and i dont say this because mika is "famous" ... i genuinely have always been like this ... i once stopped a kid getting beat up in the street by the "populars" ... they ran away from me ... wimps ! :roftl: my past also makes me the person i am today hun ... i dont like seeing people getting hurt emotionally or physically :thumb_yello:

Im so glad someone is understanding me :huglove:

I would have defended him too...i would show them:sneaky2:

random thought sorry

can men wear bras for their man boobs??

:lmfao: