...thoughts...

Eir

I love this thread. Thanks so much for starting it!

It's so great having a thread where you can just speak your mind, whatever it is.

Oh i have to tell, i bought a magazine today and to my pleasure there was a Mika poster in it! And it's my first one, cause they're so rare in Iceland. It sucks being so far away from everything Mika-ish that is happening in the world. But anyway, i hung it right across my bed. I'm very happy about it.

Oh and i heard this radio show today where the people in charge of the show sing the song you request themselves and somebody requested Grace Kelly and it sounded sooo aweful but it was so funny to hear it! :roftl:

So it was a very Mikalicious day.

Anyway, Eir! Enjoy your holiday! I envy you so much right now! I'd do anything to not have to work tomorrow! :thumbdown:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My top two wisdom teeth come out tomorrow...

I've been putting it off for 15 years now. I hope I lose 10 lbs from sticking to a liquid diet for a few days.

Ouch, Suzy...hope it goes smoothly for you...!!

Thanks. At least I'm not going to see MIKA for another 18 days. Plenty of time for healing. I thought you'd be in Kentucky this weekend?

My thoughts at the moment:

~this is the most perfect Mika slideshow EVER

~I don't know which song this is

~I think it's a cover

~Would i get in trouble if i posted it here?

~everyone deserves to see it so i'll share:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XISbqXe3s

~whoever made it should get a medal

~i wonder if it was a MCF member who made it

~I'm bored

~I should get to bed right now (but i won't):naughty:

My top two wisdom teeth come out tomorrow...

I've been putting it off for 15 years now. I hope I lose 10 lbs from sticking to a liquid diet for a few days.

Ouch...good luck with it. This hurts like hell.:boxed: Mine two are growing right now and the pain is really awful.

Yes, I'll be back in two weeks! I'm going on holiday in tunis :mf_lustslow:

I'll conquer Tunis with MiKa's Music!!!

:punk:

BYEE!!! :biggrin2:

Have the best time ever! And conquer Tunis with Mika's music!:biggrin2:

Today has been an awkward day.

I went to work at 2am and a car pulled up and parked beside me. I thought it might be a co-worker even though whoever I was working with was already in the office.... NOPE, it was the guy that seems to be interested in me because of his messages and pokes on Facebook. He came up from his state to do some Dj-ing at the college.... and pretty much he mentioned how I could be his girlfriend twice. :shocked: He's um, really not my type and the type of person you dread running into. I know that sounds harsh.

THEN I got off work at 8am, went to the store, drove 20 minutes to meet up with my mom, drove back and went to bed around 11am. Finally I crawled out of bed a few minutes ago (I was up already checking out this board though, just haven't left bed) and I walk out into the suite to see witten on my wipe off board "Hi I Love You Andrew (last name)" It was my freaking "ex" well, he's sort of an ex but really not fully one, it's hard to explain. He is friends with one of my suitemates so I looked on her board and sure enough there were drawings and she never draws on her own board.

Horribly awkward ugh!!!! :tears: I don't really want these guys to talk to me anymore... especially since my "ex" told my suitemate that he's gay and that every girl he's ever gone out with was a cover!!! (Insert angry here) We were very good friends and he had to ruin it! I wonder what my horoscope says today. It probably says something messed up. Hmm.

Thoughts from today:

- I'm excited to go on our trip to Kentucky, but I am worried that arguments will break out. It seems like everyone is always walking on eggshells when we get together with our family. What is the deal with this? We're family...we should all get along... :(

- I still can't believe I heard a Mika song on the radio in a grocery. What are the odds?

- I like my new phone, but I miss some of the features from my old phone.

- I hope that girl in Christopher's class buys those Fray tickets, so I can go to the Hot Hot Heat concert instead. *crosses fingers*

Thoughts from today:

- I'm excited to go on our trip to Kentucky, but I am worried that arguments will break out. It seems like everyone is always walking on eggshells when we get together with our family. What is the deal with this? We're family...we should all get along... :(

It happens in every family. Mine is particularly demented. We have an annual family reunion (coming up next weekend, actually) and I think the most noteworthy event was the year my Aunt left my Uncle to have an affair with his nephew. I kid you not.

Yay, family politics! :punk:

Today has been an awkward day.

I went to work at 2am and a car pulled up and parked beside me. I thought it might be a co-worker even though whoever I was working with was already in the office.... NOPE, it was the guy that seems to be interested in me because of his messages and pokes on Facebook. He came up from his state to do some Dj-ing at the college.... and pretty much he mentioned how I could be his girlfriend twice. He's um, really not my type and the type of person you dread running into. I know that sounds harsh.

THEN I got off work at 8am, went to the store, drove 20 minutes to meet up with my mom, drove back and went to bed around 11am. Finally I crawled out of bed a few minutes ago (I was up already checking out this board though, just haven't left bed) and I walk out into the suite to see witten on my wipe off board "Hi I Love You Andrew (last name)" It was my freaking "ex" well, he's sort of an ex but really not fully one, it's hard to explain. He is friends with one of my suitemates so I looked on her board and sure enough there were drawings and she never draws on her own board.

Horribly awkward ugh!!!! I don't really want these guys to talk to me anymore... especially since my "ex" told my suitemate that he's gay and that every girl he's ever gone out with was a cover!!! (Insert angry here) We were very good friends and he had to ruin it! I wonder what my horoscope says today. It probably says something messed up. Hmm.

what a day :boxed:

I really hope it works out for you!

Oh wait, nevermind. I know what my horoscope says. "You're sexy."

of course it does :mf_rosetinted:

It happens in every family. Mine is particularly demented. We have an annual family reunion (coming up next weekend, actually) and I think the most noteworthy event was the year my Aunt left my Uncle to have an affair with his nephew. I kid you not.

Yay, family politics!

OMG!! :lmfao: and I thought my family could be freaky :blink::lmao:

what a day :boxed:

I really hope it works out for you!

of course it does :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks. I swear I heard the "ex" in my suite this morning. I wonder why people from the past have to walk back into your life grr.

Happy thought for the day! I started my new job about a month ago and I NEVER got paid. No one ever told me about it (along with many other things) so I went in and asked them where my checks are going to. As it turns out today was pay day so I ended up getting my months worth of money that I missed (I know, how could I miss that much money? I was keeping track of the other jobs checks instead.) I got paid close to $500. That is going into the 'Jennifer needs to buy a Mac' fund. :naughty:

-I just got home from the cinema. I went to see The Simpson Movie and I strongly recommend it! It's hilarious!:roftl: :roftl: The Simpsons rock!:punk:

-I can't wait to finally see Die Hard 4...I'm a huge Bruce Willis fan.:blush-anim-cl:

-I can't decide whether to go or not to go.:blink::bleh:

Yay, family politics! :punk:

Wowwwww....and I thought my family was messy! I hope your reunion goes okay!!!