...thoughts...

Eir

This made me laugh so much, when slowy showed it to me :lmfao:

i just watched it again, cause i have save it to my favorites..there are many good ones of these out there, but there is also a lot of them i dont think is that funny:blink:

sorry eir i haven't seen those movies:blink:

maybe i should

im gonna go listen to my new cd before i have to go to work again:bleh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yay:

CONGRATULATIONS

:flowers2::groupwave::toot:

thanks!

congratulations!

how was frequency for you?

thanks!!

frequency??well, if you don't consider the camping it was really cool!!!:punk: i mean,all the bands that i wanted to see were on friday,and when i woke up that day i wanted to cry!the wheather was soooo bad!all that mud...i thought i was at glastonbury festival...but hey,awesome,amazing gigs!you can check the pics on my myspace ;)

and for ya? how was it?

my frequency:

first day: the arc, dandy warhols, silverchair

second day: snow patrol, beatsteaks

third day: fall out boy, kaiser chiefs

bands were fantastic, people were drunk, pushing and shoving you around, stagedivers hit me on the head and the mud was worse than woodstock.

but hey, it's rock 'n' roll :punk:

though i can't deny that i terribly missed Mika...

my frequency:

first day: the arc, dandy warhols, silverchair

second day: snow patrol, beatsteaks

third day: fall out boy, kaiser chiefs

bands were fantastic, people were drunk, pushing and shoving you around, stagedivers hit me on the head and the mud was worse than woodstock.

but hey, it's rock 'n' roll :punk:

though i can't deny that i terribly missed Mika...

yeah!me neither :thumbdown: i saw dandy warhols too! and snow patrol! those guys are really great!

and then i fall out boy,kaiser chiefs and billt talent on the third day! i soooooo loved these gigs! :wub2: FOB have been simply amazing,no words for them!and kaiser chiefs? aaaahhh :wub2:

we also saw the view,fotos and the locos! loved them too

after kaiser chiefs i was deaf for two days :biggrin2:

i was fighting so hard for my place in the 2nd row (behind the 2nd barrier)

deaf, but happy :thumb_yello:

we were in the first row,right under the stage! and there was no fight there! i could take a lot of pics and dance and sing like a fool :naughty::wink2:

imagine how weird it was to search the car on that huge yard amongst thousand other cars in the dark of the night???

on the third day it took us two hours to find the car!!! and all that marching through tons of mud.

imagine how weird it was to search the car on that huge yard amongst thousand other cars in the dark of the night???

on the third day it took us two hours to find the car!!! and all that marching through tons of mud.

:shocked: omg are you kiddin me?? poor you!i remember perfectly the car park...i think i never saw so many cars all in once!:roftl: we had to wait the shuttle bus for about 1 hour with all our bags on our shoulders...i thought i would have died there,in all that mud!

very exhausting, but retrospectively it is very funny to remember! :roftl:

yeah! :roftl: now that i'm at home...in a warm,lovely,clean room and i slept in my soft bed and had shower in my little,clean,lovely shower! :naughty: NOW,it's funny to rembember those days and moments

Have you ever sat outside and really looked at the stars before?

I grew up in a city area, so you couldn't really see a lot of stars from there- which was a shame, because I was really into astronomy as a kid.

A little more than a year ago, I moved into a smallish town and I can see so many stars now. They're just so pretty. And they've lived so many different lives, just through all the stories people have told about constellations over thousands of years in different cultures. It's just amazing to me. And they're never going to fail to inspire wonder in people.

Just a small thought for now.

I really feel out of place in this forum after my coming back... :sad:

It's not your fault...people who I really appreciate has already shown they feel the same about me and I thank them for that...but...I can't find a really interesting thread...while before I couldn't leave this place for a second without missing a LOOOOT of things

Everything seems to be slower...maybe I'm missing something :blink:

it's not normal the best fun I had today was in reading a quarrel!! bazito.gif

Probably it's me that is changed...

Oh and LIZ I love every single post you write...it's a pity almost no one ever answer you

I would like to, but I'm not always here...what I hope is that you keep on posting :wink2:

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :blink:

yeah that was a pretty thought...

i was meant to answer a couple of these things written here, but i forgot...im that stupid :doh:

I've been do a 117 things while im here and im not good at multitasking trust me....:boxed:

oh and eir :biggrin2::italia: im coming

and Liz...i can't really see the stars anymore here in the city, but i remember when i was younger...i loved looking up at the stars and just start to dream away...back then everything was so good:bleh:

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :blink:

yeah that was a pretty thought...

i was meant to answer a couple of these things written here, but i forgot...im that stupid

I've been do a 117 things while im here and im not good at multitasking trust me....

oh and eir :italia: im coming

and Liz...i can't really see the stars anymore here in the city, but i remember when i was younger...i loved looking up at the stars and just start to dream away...back then everything was so good:bleh:

Why I missed your answr my dear?? :tears: I looked for it but I didn't see it in my account list :boxed: ...so I wasn't able to answer

grrr...anyway... WHEEEEN WILL YOU COME??? Do you already know when? :biggrin2:

I'm jumping :woot_jump:

ps. I know you are as busy as I am, don't worry...oh and I'm gonna answer your mail back...sorry, I have a not-persuading excuse for my delay ^_^"