Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

INTO THE WILD

The happiness can't be real if not shared.

This story, well, wow!, this story make me think a looot....tender

The absolute nothing about the material world and the complete everything about life, nature, yes, Nina Simone came into my minde with her notes "Ain't got no......but I've got life"

The incredible story of this great brave man who was Christopher McCandless really worth some reflections.

I'm moved

• 3 weeks later...
Im confused too :blink:

I haven't been online here as much as i wanted to:thumbdown:

i miss everyone

i gotta go play some music... after i've looked around a bit:blush-anim-cl:

I MISS YOU HAYLIE!!! :crybaby:

Kys :blush-anim-cl:

I saw a program about libanon and the war there... It was about two woman,a cristian and a muslim, and their way to deal with it. They were so tierd of all the primitive thoughts of "hizbolla is a terrorist organisation" and "israel is nothting but evil". one of them is a journalist and she was not able to criticize the regim, she couldn't so much to help the justice. the risk to get killed was too high.

well... a lot of the human race seem to be idiots. and it's so easy to rely in religion and do really fatal and evil things in the name of it... to cheat the people to belivie that war is justyfied in the name of it when it's all about money, power and oil.

i don't see a solution... the people is not able to criticize the ones who rule their contry. it's doomed to be violent again and again until democracy is a fect.

i ....

i feel confused.

i think .....

i think i might have a real crush

like butterflies and everything

oooooh feel the feeling!!! it's just great to be in it.... and if it's nt answered, don't care about it. your feelings were fun but they didn't mean anything. I allways think so. It works!

Well... I'm back, sort of. I guess technically, I never left, but I haven't been following the forums too much lately... Busy, busy.

So if they're still welcome, maybe I'll post a thought or two sometimes soon.

Well... I'm back, sort of. I guess technically, I never left, but I haven't been following the forums too much lately... Busy, busy.

So if they're still welcome, maybe I'll post a thought or two sometimes soon.

Oh yes, please Liz, do it!

It's a very busy period for me too...just have the time to have a look round here.... I'm very unhappy I can't have the opportunity to dedicate myself to someone here...

too bad. chocolate is death. :boxed:

with me its chips.its like there calling my name!!

but the main reason i feel like this is because i went to this store that has such nice clothes and i was going to buy this pair of nice highwaisted shorts..

but to my suprise they only went up to six 6! which is like 2 sizes to small. :(

with me its chips.its like there calling my name!!

but the main reason i feel like this is because i went to this store that has such nice clothes and i was going to buy this pair of nice highwaisted shorts..

but to my suprise they only went up to six 6! which is like 2 sizes to small. :(

aww! don't worry...let's shake our butts to Mika music and it will be fine!

Oh yes, please Liz, do it!

It's a very busy period for me too...just have the time to have a look round here.... I'm very unhappy I can't have the opportunity to dedicate myself to someone here...

My thought right now, is that I wish it was easy to express affection verbally and physically without it being mistaken for romantic love.

I'm friends with a man who is one of the sweetest people I've ever known, and neither of us have romantic feelings for the other... And as it goes on, he just becomes more incredible to me.

Lately, I keep wanting to just hug him tight and tell him how amazing he is, yet with the laws of societal propriety I've been raised in, I don't think I could ever do it without it being taken the wrong way.

On the other hand, I never liked holding back on saying things and showing affection; life is short and time is always going. Every minute you let go by without confessing what you think and feel about someone is a minute you never said a word, and such chances will not wait around forever.

And so, inevitably, I have to have the classic argument with myself about that same propriety versus what I'm feeling in my heart. I consistently find it sad and disappointing when propriety wins.

It's not a very inspirational thought, but it's late, and I feel so inarticulate. That being said, maybe I'll have some more interesting thoughts tomorrow. I think I'll end this with some lyrics that've been sticking with me lately- maybe some of you guys will appreciate them, too.

"Got my dreams, got my life, got my love

Got my friends, got the sunshine above

Why am I making this hard on myself

When there's so many beautiful reasons

I have to be happy." - 'Happy', by Natasha Bedingfield.

It makes me sad that the Vitas appreciation thread gets so little attention, waaahhhh... x'(

I must have double-posted in that thread about a million times now :naughty: But you see, I like obsessing over his fabulousness with fellow Vitas-fan MFCers, and even though there are a few English-speaking sites about him around as well as a bunch of Facebook groups, there's nowhere with the fun atmosphere of our Vitas thread on here!

Moo.

I also wish I could speak more Russian than "да" "нет" and "ПРОСТЫЕ ДВИЖЕНИЯ!!" LOL. (Well, I'm slowly picking up bits and bobs here and there, but...)

My thought right now, is that I wish it was easy to express affection verbally and physically without it being mistaken for romantic love.

That's something I've been thinking about a lot lately too. It seems that when people talk of love, unless they're saying something like, "I love my mum" or "I love my dog", it's pretty much always referring to romantic love, so that's what people think of when they hear the word "love". But there are cases when I know I love someone, but it's not at all romantic or sexual - what do you call that then? How do you express that without having to go through this whole long explanation so that people don't confuse it with romantic love? Blargh, it's frustrating.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add: ILIA LAGUTENKO IS SO FREAKIN' PRETTY ARFARFARF (and he speaks fluent English as well as Chinese! =O =O =O )