And all hope is lost

Hold out your hand

Cause friends will be friends...

Right til the end."

'Friends Will Be Friends' - By Queen.

i just listened to it...its good and the lyrics is just wow:blush-anim-cl:

thoughts:

my dog is sooo annoying:sneaky2:

i may leave this place for a short/long time. I dont feel like i belong at the moment. its hard to explain, cause i still like mikas music and i LOVE all my friends in here, but its just not the same anymore.

i will still check in, but not post as much as before

i may leave this place for a short/long time. I dont feel like i belong at the moment. its hard to explain, cause i still like mikas music and i LOVE all my friends in here, but its just not the same anymore.

i will still check in, but not post as much as before

Oh, I hope you will be back soon! the program is quite change from april, may, june..........this summer in particular :shocked: & look forward this autumn/winter :boxed:

but I don't think we are talking about the same things....anyway: they are toughts!

Kanji are driving me insane AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

Ah well, only 4 kanji lessons to go after this! Not like I'm actually gonna remember all fifty bajillion by the time I have my so-called 'Welcome Back Test', but at least I'm pretty sure I'll pass now XD

If it all goes wrong, though, and I fail my Welcome Back Test, I'll get booted out of uni! :shocked: Noooooooo!

But that shan't happen. For I shall pwnz0r teh Japanese teachers with my l33t Nihongo skillz!

... sort of.

It's good to feel exhausted.

Karate was full of stationary exercises tonights. It went sideways hopping over bars, to turkish get-ups, to the stretching machine, heavybag for hands, twisting lunges, punches with handweights, tricep stretches, squats with a medicine ball, heavybag for variety kicks, crunches on a stability ball, push ups, bicep stretches, heavy bag for hands and feet, reverse crunches with a medicine ball, jump rope, heavybag for alternating roundkicks, repeat.

My body is worn out, and right now, a full glass water is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life- but I'm so content to have made true physical effort and extending my thresh hold for endurance. Good times, noodle salad.

And that's my thought for the night. That, and the idea Mika would have to change his name because of another spiteful and jealous artist is a bit ridiculous.

*smiling like an idiot*

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I've got it!!......................... the XL mag out with Republica!!

it's an old article (it went out in March), but tonight I found it, thanks the kind favor of a friend of mine!

woo-ooo!

no more articles like that after......:sneaky2: we are still waiting for more! :sneaky2:

I remember when I first played Final Fantasy VII nearly 10 years ago, I had Cloud at about Level 30 by the end of the first disk, and I thought that was amazing. Now that I'm playing through it again, I'm just about to do the Nibelheim bit on Disk 1, and Cloud's on Level 38! I'm hoping to get to Level 50 by the end of the disk... plus I NEED to get Aerith's ultimate Limit Break, because despite her physical weakness, she is teh pwnage at magic, and her Limit Breaks are motherfudging amazing. I don't think I realised before just how much of an asset Aerith is during battle... but then, I was rather young when I first played it. (I would've been 10 at the time, goodness me...)

Ah, FFVII, how I love thee...

You know Suzy, it's a bit eerie that you mentioned this, because the other day when I was driving back home from work I thought that exact same thing.

I thought 'if I was to have an accident now and die, people that I hve met through the MFC and so, and have no contact with others in my real life, would never know what happened. They would probably assume that I had just disappeared without manners, etc.'

It is a bit frightening to think how in today's day and age we can have these 'cyber lives' that to a point run parallel to our 'regular' lives, and they sort of co-exist yet never totally meet.

What an interesting thought!!

Anyway, on a more positive note, I hope that we will never have to face a situation like that :punk:

I have read both Suzys and sariflors posts and I have been thinking about this a lot too, but I didn't want to get too philosophical in the other threads.

I find it amazing to have this "cyberlife", talk to people around the world...

I came in to this forum by searching information about Mikas upcoming gigs.

And for several months I wasn't an active member, just lurking, but the minute I started to post I immediately met thoughts worth considering.

The reason I still spend so much time in this is because I find it a friendly and most of all an interesting place.

And you are so right, this is some kind of life or existence who has nothing to do with my ordinary life...but still, gives me so much in return.

I think we can consider ourselves happy to be able to take part in this form of community.

A phenomenon of our time.

To support the petition to become an official fan club I had to give away me real name, of course. And for a moment I hesitated, but when I had given it a deeper thought I said to myself, why not, this has given me so much, it is time to give something back.

And just to mention one thing - the language.

From listen to younglings with their mix of shortenings and spoken English to read beautiful formulations as "disappeared whithout manners", I love and devote it!

In the days

When we were swinging from the trees

I was a monkey

Stealing honey from the swarm of bees

I could taste...

I could taste you even then

And I would chase you down the wind

You can go there if you please

Wild honey

And if you go there, go with me

Wild honey

Did I know you...

Did I know you even then?

Before the clocks kept time

Before the world was made

From the cruel sun

You were shelter...

You were my shelter and my shade

If you go there with me

Wild honey

You can do just what you please

Wild honey

Yeah, just blowing in the breeze

Wild honey

Wild... wild... wild...

Im still standing...

I'm still standing where you left me

Are you still growing wild

With everything tame around you?

I send you flowers

Good flowers for your heart

I know your garden is full

But is there sweetness at all?

(What is soul?)

(Love me, give me soul)

If you go there, go with me

Wild honey

Wont you take me, take me please

Wild honey

Yeah, swinging through the trees

Wild honey

I was listening to this beautiful song and I was thinkig how wonderful it could be recive a poem like this one........it's soo romantic but it isn't mawkish, personally I hate sugary words! I can't understand, where is the real feeling in them? Fortunately some people can make really good things like that, thank you Mika to be part of these special people.........

the lyrics & the melodies can express anything.......the most beautiful thing is play music! do it, because it makes you happy, sad, satisfied, angry, in love, in every way you could be, in every moment you need to be......

OMG...I'm in heaven right now.

Today I saw Happy Ending video on the TV for the very first time!!!!!:wub2: I was so taken over by this strong explosion of emotions that I forgot to breath. :insane: It's so perfect!:wub2:

It was on The Interactive Chart on MTV Hits...3rd place...but I'm absolutely sure it'll be first soon.:mf_rosetinted:

Whyyyy do I have a Christmas song stuck in my head? WHYYYYYY?? :roftl:

Urk. Got lots of kanji to study today, as well as various other homework to do. Moooo. I just wanna go back on Final Fantasy VII XD

Cloud's now Level 60, and I STILL haven't completed Disk 1! :shocked: And I've mastered a whole load of materia... Jenova-LIFE is gonna get severely pwned, especially since I think Cloud will have his Limit Break at the beginning of the battle, mwahahahaha! Meteorain = major pwnage!

I passed it!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: I passed my cello exam!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I'm soooo happy!!! Mika, bring me with you and let's play a song together!!! :roftl: ok, I'm going to be mad!!:insane::roll1:

cellos! yay for cellos! I''m a cellist..or rather was..I play piano now!

one day I might need a cellist for one of my songs! woots!

Suzanne

cellos! yay for cellos! I''m a cellist..or rather was..I play piano now!

one day I might need a cellist for one of my songs! woots!

Suzanne

ALL MY RESPECT & ADMIRATION :D

{if only I..Just have a little patience}