• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7,990 votes???:blink:

and 55% for longer hair!!!:thumb_yello:

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

I voted for the longer style, but I do like the short one. I think (personally) he's just cut his hair for a change. I think he'll grow it again before his concerts and gigs start up. Maybe he's also interested to learn what the fans want.

But if he wants to keep it short, it's his decision.

Actually I have the contrary feeling. With shorter hair ,I think, ..he looks more like an adult. Not that this haircut makes him look older,but it's just..gives a more "grown up" face.

Because for me (dunno why..!) all teenagers, and

"youngs" have kind of wilder and longer hair..short hair always makes an older face to me 'cause it's more "strict" in a certain way..

It gives a less "crazy" look I think. I like his new haircut,but I am a nostalgic person so...I'll just wait 'til his hair will have grown a little bit.:wink2:

Though,I always think he looks beautifully handsome whatever he does :wub2:

I really really prefer him with longer hair. I was like :shocked: when I saw the pic at perezhilton.com But on the other hand I was happy that there were some news there. I search for news on that page every day and it´s been a long time since there was the article about the Brits...

But, of course, I voted for the longer hair and I read all the comments. Well, most of them are ... but for me it´s very interesting to see what other people (especially non-mika-fans :naughty: ) think about our boy.

I never usually read the comments but I did for this one. I kind of wish I didn't. Are they always that horrible? How can someone say such things about him? :sneaky2:

Does it make you all as angry as it did me?

I never usually read the comments but I did for this one. I kind of wish I didn't. Are they always that horrible? How can someone say such things about him? :sneaky2:

I don't read them either, they just make me feel angry. :thumbdown:

it didn't. but that's coz there weren't a lot of them when i took a look and they weren't nasty. don't even wanna check them now.. :boxed: