Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Hi, here are the fifth live show

http://vidto.me/kqs1x0c7qky2.html

and the extra factor

http://vidto.me/swtxen5jooem.html

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Finished to watch the whole show,since I missed yesterday the beginning,and I noticed that Mika was very nervous during and after the first manche,I can't remember seeing him like that before.... maybe it was because Emma's issue from the rehearsal,or other things....

Edited by krysady

Thank you for the pics!!!

I don't like very much this outfit.. :fisch: but Mika can wear everything with charme and elegance!!! :thumb_yello:

Bytheway..I love Mika as a judge..a little more every live! Emma and Mario are very good and talent artists....I think the winner will be one of them! :wink2: Sorry for Vivian!!! She's good to sing, especially to rap...but she's very insecure...she's not ready for this job...I hope she'll pay much attention to Mika's advice...they are so precious!!!

Finished to watch the whole show,since I missed yesterday the beginning,and I noticed that Mika was very nervous during and after the first manche,I can't remember seeing him like that before.... maybe it was because Emma's issue from the rehearsal,or other things....

Mika was very tired at the end of the show, during Extra Factor, and he was also troubled by Emma's performance, that he did not like very much. During the last studio rehearsals, Emma was in a deep crisis, perhaps she had problems with her voice or was worried about something ...we don't know....but Mika had to eliminate the choreography from her performance at last minute, because she wasn't able to manage it and to sing at the same time. So, I think Mika was a bit worried for all this situation.

Mika was very tired at the end of the show, during Extra Factor, and he was also troubled by Emma's performance, that he did not like very much. During the last studio rehearsals, Emma was in a deep crisis, perhaps she had problems with her voice or was worried about something ...we don't know....but Mika had to eliminate the choreography from her performance at last minute, because she wasn't able to manage it and to sing at the same time. So, I think Mika was a bit worried for all this situation.

Oh,I hope it's nothing serious with Emma,and she'll be able to give her best further...... I must say that Mario was better this time,I'm amazed more and more by his talent :thumb_yello:

If I can make an observation, also because maybe someone doesn't know it:

it's important to sing in Italian and demonstrate to know to sing and interpreting in Italian because who wins (but also who gets a contract with Sony despite not winning), must do an album of unreleased songs in Italian - the most part of them, at least.Everyone, without exception, came out of X Factor Italia has done an album at 100% or 98% in Italian.So I don't understand why they don't make them to sing 50% Italian and 50% in English. :dunno:

Oh,I hope it's nothing serious with Emma,and she'll be able to give her best further...... I must say that Mario was better this time,I'm amazed more and more by his talent :thumb_yello:

I hope it too.As I said previously, I think that part of her problem is that she doesn't see her baby daughter and her husband for more than a month.

I totally agree with you about Mario.He is very good and he's a songwriter, which is very important when he will be out of there. :original:

Saw yesterday on twitter:

Benny Benassi

‏@BennyBenassi

@XFactor_Italia @mikasounds Mario Mario Mario Mario ???(applause) #XF8

Edited by charlie20

it's important to sing in Italian and demonstrate to know to sing and interpreting in Italian because who wins (but also who gets a contract with Sony despite not winning), must do an album of unreleased songs in Italian - the most part of them, at least.Everyone, without exception, came out of X Factor Italia has done an album at 100% or 98% in Italian.So I don't understand why they don't make them to sing 50% Italian and 50% in English. :dunno:

I've noticed this situation. I do not think it's a coincidence. Maybe this year, Sony has decided to produce also records in english for some XF contestants, for italian and/or foreign market .:dunno: Otherwise I can't explain it, the songs in italian language have been much few compared to previous years. Emma is beautiful when she sings in english. Madh has never sung in Italian, and Fedez does not seem willing to change this choice. Perhaps things are changing...

it's important to sing in Italian and demonstrate to know to sing and interpreting in Italian because who wins (but also who gets a contract with Sony despite not winning), must do an album of unreleased songs in Italian - the most part of them, at least.

Perhaps things are changing...

You're right,maybe they changed some rules and became more open to the international market,which is not a bad thing I guess :wink2:

I've noticed this situation. I do not think it's a coincidence. Maybe this year, Sony has decided to produce also records in english for some XF contestants, for italian and/or foreign market .:dunno: Otherwise I can't explain it, the songs in italian language have been much few compared to previous years. Emma is beautiful when she sings in english. Madh has never sung in Italian, and Fedez does not seem willing to change this choice. Perhaps things are changing...

You're right,maybe they changed some rules and became more open to the international market,which is not a bad thing I guess :wink2:

Maybe, but it's so also for "Amici"(another italian talent-show) 's contestants.And checking the list of songs from the previous editions, it's already from the fifth edition (on Sky) that they sing more in English than in Italian(for example, take a look how many times Chiara Galiazzo, XF6 winner, had sung in Italian: only 3 times!).It makes no sense, for me. Violetta Zironi, from last year,who had a record deal with Sony at the end of the show, said in an interview that the American music she wanted to do here in Italy isn't possible, so she had to study with her producers an alternative genre for her album under preparation.And Marco Mengoni, the only really successful winner of XF, who sings well in English and was awarded also outside Italy, only now is trying in the international market, but in Spain!It's not simple at all for Italian singers.But neither for the XF-UK and XF-US (now canceled) contestants is easy to succeed in their market, much less in the international market.

I doubt they have changed this (why otherwise they always say "this there isn't in Italy?").However, I think that, if not, only Emma can have a real chance with the international market.

Edited by charlie20

I see...... I keep seeing on twitter italian fans asking for songs in italian,maybe it's not only the rules of the recording company,but also the italian consumers not very fond of the foreign music. As for Violetta,I'm not surprised,her style was strictly country,not very usual in Europe :rolls_eyes:

:bow: Could anybody translate it ?

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141123BLGHA7WD

Since we had an earthquake this evening,I can't sleep,so I'll try to do it in my way :wink2: (sorry for mistakes :teehee: )

" Fedez has 3 contestants in his team,but who cares? Leiner's performance was better than Vivian's this evening. And I have so much work to do this week,mamma mia! :facepalm: "

Since we had an earthquake this evening,I can't sleep,so I'll try to do it in my way :wink2: (sorry for mistakes :teehee: )

" Fedez has 3 contestants in his team,but who cares? Leiner's performance was better than Vivian's this evening. And I have so much work to do this week,mamma mia! :facepalm: "

Thanks a lot !!

I was very surprised at the news that a big earthquake attacked Romania.

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=410003

I hope you were not hurt, take care !!!

Is it synchronicity ?

Magnitude-6.8 quake hits Nagano, vicinity in central Japan.

Fortunately I live far from the epicenter.

Edited by Kumazzz
typo

Thanks a lot !!

I was very surprised at the news that a big earthquake attacked Romania.

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=410003

I hope you were not hurt, take care !!!

Is it ynchronicity ?

Magnitude-6.8 quake hits Nagano, vicinity in central Japan.

Fortunately I live far from the epicenter.

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yes,I've heard on the news about the earthquake in Japan and I was thinking of you,I'm glad it was far from you :huglove: No serious damages here,thank you! :thumb_yello: