B!anka

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

can I be mika's promoter from Georgia? :D I'm sure there's none, bz I'm only 'alive' georgian MFCer :aah:

what I do? I send messages to radio station (when I can, when it's "request show", cos you can't ask them in anotehr time)

sending messages to TV channels (Music box) to play mika's songs.

sending messages to magazinesand ask them for mika's posters and interviews (although they wrote all rubbish, I'm sure it wasn't true :aah: but I'll ask again)

AND finding mika's georgian fans and register them on MFC :roftl:

also I'm planning to make mika's georgian fanclub web-site too :wink2:

is there's anything for Egypt ?! I actually sent an email to the radio station and hope they play his songs !! I want to see MIKA really bad .. It's gonna be a dream coming true for me if he performed here :shocked::biggrin2:

I am from Egypt too :biggrin2:, i wish MIKA one day come here :mf_lustslow:

• 2 months later...

WHAT ABOUT INDONESIA??? Mika oh you're sooo being craved here:aah:....well by Indo MFCers....but there's probably only one of his song being played here: happy ending....it's like he only made that 1 song:sneaky2:

i tried my best to request other songs....but they don't have it :(

MIKA PLEASE IN 2012 COME TO INDONESIA FOR TOOL's tour!!!!

WHAT ABOUT INDONESIA??? Mika oh you're sooo being craved here:aah:....well by Indo MFCers....but there's probably only one of his song being played here: happy ending....it's like he only made that 1 song:sneaky2:

i tried my best to request other songs....but they don't have it :(

MIKA PLEASE IN 2012 COME TO INDONESIA FOR TOOL's tour!!!!

Let's hope dear :huglove:

So far, one of radio in Indonesia (in Medan) plays Elle Me Dit recently. And the better news, it's top 10 songs there.

• 2 months later...
Let's hope dear :huglove:

So far, one of radio in Indonesia (in Medan) plays Elle Me Dit recently. And the better news, it's top 10 songs there.

seriously?????!!! :shocked: gosh gimana caranya mereka punya lagu itu padahal kan cm di release di france

:aah::aah::aah: bantuuuin dong bwt di play di prambors ato gen fm

• 3 months later...

Hi! :bye: can i be mika's promoter for Iran? well i don't live there now but i have a weblog in persian here that i post mika's latest news there but i know that radios in iran won't play his songs and mika can't have a gig or concert in Iran because of some political reasons but at least more people will join MFC and get to know mika more cuz it's really hard to find mika's fans in Iran.

i live in Azerbaijan now so i'm trying to find radio station's e-mails or post on their fb pages :wink2: fortunately mika is more known here than iran and ppl like his songs,especially Relax :blush-anim-cl:

It's not a bad idea to create a facebook page to represent Mika. We have Mika Serbia page. I contacted Universal Music Serbia to tell them Mika has new single (when Celebrate was out) and as his representatives for our country they should not be too late to provide some information about it, and sent them link from Mika Serbia page. A couple of days after that their answer was "you read our mind" and they announced Celebrate publicly. :aah:

It's not a bad idea to create a facebook page to represent Mika. We have Mika Serbia page. I contacted Universal Music Serbia to tell them Mika has new single (when Celebrate was out) and as his representatives for our country they should not be too late to provide some information about it, and sent them link from Mika Serbia page. A couple of days after that their answer was "you read our mind" and they announced Celebrate publicly. :aah:

that's cool! i wanted to make one for where i live but i know nobody will notice :sneaky2:

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is a great idea! I've already been telling everybody that crosses my path about him (including my banker who became addicted the first time I met her and showed her his music :P).I will definitely get the word out there to our local music stations and newspapers!

• 1 year later...

I've haven't got any idea of what to do... I'm always talking about Mika, so m'y friends are listening to his music à little more. I've got a fan acount on twitter too, and I dont know what to do to help him more...?

Hm, I think it is difficult to do something as single Person. I always mail to radiostations to play his newer songs and I contacted TV Shows to invite him for Shows or to play his Music videos. Well the tv don' t answer:aah: Radio sometimes reacted angry, or tell reasons why they don't do. No really convinient arguments:fisch: for me it has something to do with prejuidices against him:sneaky2::sneaky2: also they would not admit it( can only speak for a Special Radiostation, or two, not for all)

So, maybe it could help if we attack media and his label as Group( so many People as possible) or do a Video and post it at you tube, share on social Network,,,

just my two cents

I'm glad this thread has popped up again, especially as on FB today they posted about it being the anniversary of the last time Mika played Australia.

I think if the countries that haven't seen hide nor hair of him for the last 6 years, or at all yet, places like New Zealand, S. Africa, India, China etc, start posting again, and maybe start a push again for radio stations in their countries to start playing his music, let them know about TOOL, and the forthcoming album, start to raise his profile again.

It might be a start.

Hm, I think it is difficult to do something as single Person. I always mail to radiostations to play his newer songs and I contacted TV Shows to invite him for Shows or to play his Music videos. Well the tv don' t answer:aah: Radio sometimes reacted angry, or tell reasons why they don't do. No really convinient arguments:fisch: for me it has something to do with prejuidices against him:sneaky2::sneaky2: also they would not admit it( can only speak for a Special Radiostation, or two, not for all)

So, maybe it could help if we attack media and his label as Group( so many People as possible) or do a Video and post it at you tube, share on social Network,,,

just my two cents

I'm with you, kf you wanna send à collective mail, do a video, I'm here, you can contact me whenever you want :wink2:

• 1 year later...
  • dcdeb unpinned this topic