babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas. :naughty:

Well, I kinda agree, but it's a good intro track :naughty:

Wow!!! I thought you were gonna be more people at class. Btw, I love Indian guys, dunno why, I find them too cute ;)Hope your new classmate id¡s gonna be better than the last one, and that other Indre seems nice :D

Btw, Im gonna send ya later a few pics from my party ;)

Well, it is how it is :naughty: By the way, they have chosen me as our group's chief ;o Nice huh? ;o They said that my face looks bossy :roftl::roftl:

Talked with girls from my group today, they seemed nice and I even get back home with one of them :naughty:

Oh, can't wait to see those :naughty:

There are so many! Instant noodles, cheese, eggs, pasta, crackers, chips, soup...:mf_lustslow:

Eggs?:teehee:

Wow!!! I thought you were gonna be more people at class. Btw, I love Indian guys, dunno why, I find them too cute ;)Hope your new classmate id¡s gonna be better than the last one, and that other Indre seems nice :D

Btw, Im gonna send ya later a few pics from my party ;)

Yap, you must try it some day. I promise to make ya one when I go there or you come here ;)

Yeah, will do it right now.

Yay! Cant wait for you to come here:biggrin2: Btw..you should get to skype more often:wink2:

How are you?

Topic:

Whats the best movie you have seen in the last year?? Tell us the plot cause we may not know it ;)

Hmm..

"The Switch" (Jason Bateman :wub2: and Jennifer Aniston) It's a really nice movie! It's really new one, tho..

"Chloe" , And started to watch "Kickass" last night :teehee:

Topic:

Whats the best movie you have seen in the last year?? Tell us the plot cause we may not know it ;)

Mine is Adam. Simply loved it :wub2:

Well, I kinda agree, but it's a good intro track :naughty

Well, it is how it is :naughty By the way, they have chosen me as our group's chief ;o Nice huh? ;o They said that my face looks bossy :roftl::roftl

Talked with girls from my group today, they seemed nice and I even get back home with one of them :naughty

Oh, can't wait to see those :naughty

Really??? Never thought about that, I dont think your face look bossy :DD

Im glad to hear that. Im sure you will get nice new friends there ;)

Yap, will try to send them later, loose internet yesterday.....

Eggs?:teehee

Yay! Cant wait for you to come here:biggrin2 Btw..you should get to skype more often:wink2

How are you?

Hmm..

"The Switch" (Jason Bateman :wub2: and Jennifer Aniston) It's a really nice movie! It's really new one, tho..

"Chloe" , And started to watch "Kickass" last night :teehee:

Yap, same here :) I know, but dont have too much time, I have to do a few things for school........

Im fine but tired. Had a great party on Monday. Got a bit drunk and talked to my friend during hours :) And you???

Topc for today:

What's your favourite outfit for the party? :yay:

Mine is black short and any shirt I can get into :teehee:

Topic:

It could be The A-Team...:biggrin2:

Topc for today:

What's your favourite outfit for the party? :yay:

Mmmm, jeans and a sexy top, with heels :naughty:

Hi everyone!!! I get to pop in here so rarely, so just came to give my 50cents and lots of love to you all!!! :huglove:

It could be The A-Team...

Mmmm, jeans and a sexy top, with heels

Hi everyone!!! I get to pop in here so rarely, so just came to give my 50cents and lots of love to you all!!! :love:

Hey :D I miss you here! :huh:

How is life? :wink2:

Mine is Adam. Simply loved it :wub2:

Really??? Never thought about that, I dont think your face look bossy

Im glad to hear that. Im sure you will get nice new friends there

Yap, same hereI know, but dont have too much time, I have to do a few things for school........

Im fine but tired. Had a great party on Monday. Got a bit drunk and talked to my friend during hou And you???

Mine is black short and any shirt I can get into :teehee:

I see.. anyway, good luck with your homeworks :thumb_yello:

Oh, tell me ,more about the party :das: I had one too.. on Wednesday.. got drunk.. pretty much :teehee:

Im fine, just enjoyed the uni and friends, now Im at home.. I have so much spare time with my new lecture list:naughty:

Let's see... Inception, I guess :roftl:

Leonardo :wub2:

Really??? Never thought about that, I dont think your face look bossy :DD

Im glad to hear that. Im sure you will get nice new friends there ;)

I thought so too, but I guess I have bossy face :shocked:

Yeah, I spend the whole day at uni today. From 8 to 18. I'm gonna kill myself every Thursday :boxed: That is insane to sit THAT LONG there. The Indian guys stood up and left in the middle of the lecture, because they get hungry. It is weird and inappropriative over here, but it's normal to them :blink: Oh there was a third Indian guy, who's not on our group, but whenever he pass by he always with this huuuge smile on his face :biggrin2:

Oh, and my group girls are so great and funny! We even get along with the older ladies in our group :naughty: Those are great too. One always keeps saying "Thank you" to me, tho I'm not doing anything :roftl:

Ok, don't worry :naughty: Send it whenever you can :wink2: Now I'm kinda stuck in between 3 emails. My normal one, my formal one and my group one :naughty:

Going home tomorrow :yay: This week had flew soooo fast!

Let's see... Inception, I guess :roft

That seems to be a great film, havent seen it yet.....

It could be The A-Team...:biggrin2

Mmmm, jeans and a sexy top, with heels :naughty

Hi everyone!!! I get to pop in here so rarely, so just came to give my 50cents and lots of love to you all!!! :huglove

Dont worry, the important thing is having a message from you sometimes ;)

Hey :D I miss you here! :hu

How is life? :wink2

I see.. anyway, good luck with your homeworks :thumb_yello

Oh, tell me ,more about the party :das I had one too.. on Wednesday.. got drunk.. pretty much :teehee

Im fine, just enjoyed the uni and friends, now Im at home.. I have so much spare time with my new lecture list:naughty:

Leonardo :wub2

Well, I invited my sisters and some friend to have lunch, then we went to the fair. It was beer's day and a glass of beer was 50cents, so I invited them, my sisters left soon, but me and 2 of my friends stayed and got drunk :teehee:

Im glad to know you have tons of spare time, whish I could say the same :/

I thought so too, but I guess I have bossy face :shocked

Yeah, I spend the whole day at uni today. From 8 to 18. I'm gonna kill myself every Thursday :boxed That is insane to sit THAT LONG there. The Indian guys stood up and left in the middle of the lecture, because they get hungry. It is weird and inappropriative over here, but it's normal to them :blink Oh there was a third Indian guy, who's not on our group, but whenever he pass by he always with this huuuge smile on his face :biggrin2

Oh, and my group girls are so great and funny! We even get along with the older ladies in our group :naughty Those are great too. One always keeps saying "Thank you" to me, tho I'm not doing anything :roftl:

Ok, don't worry :naughty: Send it whenever you can :wink2: Now I'm kinda stuck in between 3 emails. My normal one, my formal one and my group one :naughty:

Going home tomorrow :yay: This week had flew soooo fast!

Well, thats news for us :DD

Yap, I understand how you feel about the long classes, they dont understand we are people, not robots XDD But, when you are doing something you really love, you dont really mind about that at all.

Your classmates seem really nice people I like them ;)

Do you know how many email do I have???? :roftl:

That seems to be a great film, havent seen it yet.....

Dont worry, the important thing is having a message from you sometimes ;)

Well, I invited my sisters and some friend to have lunch, then we went to the fair. It was beer's day and a glass of beer was 50cents, so I invited them, my sisters left soon, but me and 2 of my friends stayed and got drunk :teehee:

Im glad to know you have tons of spare time, whish I could say the same :/

Yap, I understand how you feel about the long classes, they dont understand we are people, not robots XDD But, when you are doing something you really love, you dont really mind about that at all.

Oh, sounds like you guys had fun :D

Yeah that sucks you have no free time :huh:

I feel a bit ill today :aah:

Oh, sounds like you guys had fun :D

Yeah that sucks you have no free time :huh:

I feel a bit ill today :aah:

Yap, tons of it, will sent ya a few pics, so you cxan see them ;)

And I havent started school yet :D

REally? What happens??

Topic:

If you could have something right now (something you dont have yet) what would it be?

Boyfriend :teehee::roftl:

Yap, tons of it, will sent ya a few pics, so you cxan see them ;)

And I havent started school yet :D

REally? What happens??

Yay, can't wait :D Show me :das:

Hehe why not? ;)

I have a cold, btw, just ate soooo much! Im full :aah:

Topic:

If you could have something right now (something you dont have yet) what would it be?

Money, to travel around the world and met my friends :)

Yay, can't wait :D Show me :das:

Hehe why not? ;)

I have a cold, btw, just ate soooo much! Im full :aah:

Ahahahah :teehee:

Send it!

Well, I dont have to go to class till 14th.......... but have to do a few things cause I want to get some money help ;)

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

Topic:

+1 :aah:

But more simply, I'd like to have a CD from Emilie Simon :roftl: (looking for it... but can't find it :sneaky2: *is not in the good town to buy CDs at the moment*)

Money, to travel around the world and met my friends :)

Ahahahah :teehee:

Send it!

Well, I dont have to go to class till 14th.......... but have to do a few things cause I want to get some money help ;)

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

+1 :aah:

But more simply, I'd like to have a CD from Emilie Simon :roftl: (looking for it... but can't find it :sneaky2: *is not in the good town to buy CDs at the moment*)

Yay, gonna check the mails :wink2:

Lucky! But I have only 4 lectures in 2 days and the rest of time Im just being lazy and having fun with my friends:teehee:

Can we arrange a chat on skype this night? :biggrin2:

Thank you :huglove:

Pure truth :mf_rosetinted:

Yay, gonna check the mails :wink2:

Lucky! But I have only 4 lectures in 2 days and the rest of time Im just being lazy and having fun with my friends:teehee:

Can we arrange a chat on skype this night? :biggrin2:

Thank you :huglove:

Pure truth :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehehe, you really have tons of luck. Will let ya know about my practises on Tuesday or Wednesday, depends on the hour Im back at home ;)

Sorry, I didnt read that before. Anyway, I wasnt at home, I went to fair with my parents. Maybe next week??? All I know is that I cant do it on monday and Tuesday, but I can left the other days just for ya ;)

For a party? Good question! For a party I usually like to wear a dress. Or a skirt and a top. I always wear flats, because if I wore heels I'd be nearly 6ft tall. :roftl:

Hey Louise, how are you? :bye:

Oh really? How tall are you? :wink2: Couse im not wearing too high heels neither:naughty:

Hehehehe, you really have tons of luck. Will let ya know about my practises on Tuesday or Wednesday, depends on the hour Im back at home ;)

Sorry, I didnt read that before. Anyway, I wasnt at home, I went to fair with my parents. Maybe next week??? All I know is that I cant do it on monday and Tuesday, but I can left the other days just for ya ;)

That's ok, I felt bad so I wasnt online as well :thumb_yello:

Aww that's so sweet :D Well, when you see me online just start a chat if you have some time:wink2:

I'm at home! :yay:

Aha, totally new :naughty:

I know.. But, ah I hope I'll survive :aah:

I had my very first German class yesterday. It's horrible! :boxed: Why do I need it? :boxed:

Yeah, they are quite nice, or at leats that's my first impression :naughty:

Hahaha, I guess a lot :roftl: