Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everybody ;)

Im not sure yet, will let ya know tomorrow ;)

Congrats!!!! :boing:

And some other things, sweetheart ;)

Same here. He is awesome!!!

Hot guys? :das:

:roftl:

Today's topic:

With the new school year starting, what are you expecting from it??

New cute guys and lots of parties :das::biggrin2:

Like everybody ;)

Im not sure yet, will let ya know tomorrow ;)

Congrats!!!! :boing:

Yea, everybody :teehee:

Oh, you don't know yet? Can't wait to hear it :teehee:

Lost on tv tonight. Finally! I think it's 5th season start. My favorite :wub2:

Today's topic:

With the new school year starting, what are you expecting from it??

I hope I will learn a lot of things and then, get a job at the place Im gonna do my practises.

Hot guys? :das:

:roftl:

New cute guys and lots of parties :das::biggrin2:

Yap :das:

Absolutely nothing. :)

Ahaha! Forgot you already ended school

Yea, everybody :teehee:

Oh, you don't know yet? Can't wait to hear it :teehee:

Lost on tv tonight. Finally! I think it's 5th season start. My favorite :wub2:

I knew it yesterday. Still dunno the hours I will have to go there, but I know that Im doing them on "Fuenteagria", with Down Syndrome people. Love it!!! :wub2:

Enjoy it!!!

I knew it yesterday. Still dunno the hours I will have to go there, but I know that Im doing them on "Fuenteagria", with Down Syndrome people. Love it!!! :wub2:

Enjoy it!!!

Oh, that sounds great :wub2: So, when ya starting? :naughty:

I had no lectures today. I went to uni with girls and found out that we have no. So we went to the supermarket to buy some books and the somebody from our uni called. It appears that we gonna have a new lecture 17:30 today. It sucks! That's laaaate :boxed:

Oh, that sounds great :wub2: So, when ya starting? :naughty:

I had no lectures today. I went to uni with girls and found out that we have no. So we went to the supermarket to buy some books and the somebody from our uni called. It appears that we gonna have a new lecture 17:30 today. It sucks! That's laaaate :boxed:

I have to go to the centre to know it a bit on Oct. 4th or 5th. Then, start on 6th.

Wow! That started great and then......... it turn bad... Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasnt too bored.

I have to go to the centre to know it a bit on Oct. 4th or 5th. Then, start on 6th.

Wow! That started great and then......... it turn bad... Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasnt too bored.

Oh.. That's good, right? :naughty:

It was ok, actually. We had some students from Belgium there, they seemed nice. And Belgium boys were cute :biggrin2:

Having Germany class tomorrow and then... home! :biggrin2: This week went sooo fast :aah:

Topic!!

Who do you think is the worst actor/actress ever??

For some reason I thought about Jenifer Love Hewit :aah: I think she's um.. horrible :aah: Oh and Beyonce :roftl: She is amazing, but she really can't act :roftl:

Topic!!

Who do you think is the worst actor/actress ever??

Must say............. Steven Seagal! He always has the same face, no matter if he is happy or scare............. He is just horrible. Watching his movies make me want to explode my own head XDDD

hhmm..a good one :naughty

Jessica Simpson for sure!!:aah aaaand... will have to think about it:naughty:

Yap, she is bad, really bad.

Oh.. That's good, right? :naughty:

It was ok, actually. We had some students from Belgium there, they seemed nice. And Belgium boys were cute :biggrin2:

Having Germany class tomorrow and then... home! :biggrin2: This week went sooo fast :aah:

Yap, its great!

Are those Belgium guys new classmates??? Or they just went there to study for some time and then, back to Belgium??

And every wekk will do, hun!

I went to have a walk with my friend last night and started to rain soooooooooo hard that Soni had to come for me :DDDD

For some reason I thought about Jenifer Love Hewit :aah: I think she's um.. horrible :aah: Oh and Beyonce :roftl: She is amazing, but she really can't act :roftl:

She is not the best, but.............. And Beyonce shouldnt ever have made a movie. she is a great singer but acting is not the same (also, same for Britney Spear, you know??? )

Well, I'm not too much a fan of Keanu Reeves. So...:teehee:

I love Keanu, but I must admit is just cause I find him cute, not cause he is a great actor XDD

Topic for today:

What kind of super-hero or (paranormal:teehee:) you would like to be?

I will say something like Batman. No superpowers, but can beat bad people's asses!!

Topic for today:

watching Ian being a vampire in a movie I would lie to be his vampire gfriend :fisch:, but if seriously.. I'd like to have a power to be everywhere I want..

Topic for today:

I think I would like to be someone who can fly, can be everywere and anytime when I want, and if I could be invisible...:teehee:

Topic for today:

*like this question :aah:*

So let's see... If I was a paranormal creature, I'd be a Vampire =D... or a Mermaid :roftl:

And if I was a super hero... I'd control either the Ice or the Mind :blink:

Must say............. Steven Seagal! He always has the same face, no matter if he is happy or scare............. He is just horrible. Watching his movies make me want to explode my own head XDDD

Yap, its great!

Are those Belgium guys new classmates??? Or they just went there to study for some time and then, back to Belgium??

And every wekk will do, hun!

I went to have a walk with my friend last night and started to rain soooooooooo hard that Soni had to come for me :DDDD

OMG! I forget about Steven! HE'S HORRIBLE!!! :aah:

No, they are not my classmates, but we have a common lecture :teehee: And yeah, they will be back to Belgium :sad:

It's raining here a lot. Especially in Plunge. It's not so rainy in Klaipeda :naughty: But.. I think I caught a cold :sneaky2:

Topic for today:

I would like to read animals' minds/talk to animals. I always wonder what they're thinking. I always wonder how I can help them, but they can never tell me. I think reading their minds/talking to them would be helpful.

OMG! I forget about Steven! HE'S HORRIBLE!!! :aah:

No, they are not my classmates, but we have a common lecture :teehee: And yeah, they will be back to Belgium :sad:

It's raining here a lot. Especially in Plunge. It's not so rainy in Klaipeda :naughty: But.. I think I caught a cold :sneaky2:

Yap, yap, yap. You bad girl, forgot about him :DDD

Oh, thats sad..........

It rained here a lot on Thursday. and guess who was outside when it all started??? Yeah, me, baby :mf_rosetinted: I got all wet, but Im not sick. Also, hope my friend didnt got sick, cause he had a loooooooooong walk back home too.