Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I bet you have your reasons too :das:

I really can't remember, cuz the last episode I saw was like year ago :naughty: New season on tv is about to start today.

Ooooh, I see! Cuz I was really confused, cuz some commercials on tv says that it's on "Sept 12" and some on "Sept 13" :aah:

you're damn right :das:

How are you,Indre? :bleh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't remember, cuz the last episode I saw was like year ago :naughty: New season on tv is about to start today.

Ooooh, I see! Cuz I was really confused, cuz some commercials on tv says that it's on "Sept 12" and some on "Sept 13" :aah:

Hopefully it will be the season that has just finished over here or you are really behind.

:das:

I'm good :naughty: Watcging MTV, trying not to miss VMA, cuz Florence + the machine is going to perform :wub2:

What's good on MTV?You are not at Klaipeda? :blink:

I had to change my dress because it was too big and I bought the new Hurts album.

You've sent the rain back to me haven't you? :naughty:

:naughty:

oh, yes I did.. You are welcome:naughty:

Oh.. how your studies are going? :wink2:

And you are right about Kanye :mf_rosetinted:

How are you today? Im in a lecture.. russian is too bored so I better come here than analyse my homework translation :naughty:

Really well! I adore all of my classes. I actually look forward to going to school everyday. My classes are so cool - I get to interview people and everything!

My day was so stressful! I had to buy textbooks from school and then I had to go around the city to try and interview someone. I need to have the interview recorded, but the only person who agreed to an interview said he didn't want to be recorded. So I did the interview anyways. UGH!

AHAHAH...nice. It's good to know the MFC saves you from bad things like those. :naughty:

Topic for today:

If you could choose any guy as a date, who would you take to a party? And why? :das::lol3:

My number one choice would be Johnny Depp. Because I love him. :teehee:

Anyone I want???? I will chose...................... The guy who playes Barney on How I meet Your Mother or the guy who plays Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory ;) cause they are funny, and really nice looking!

The guy who plays Barney on 'How I Met Your Mother' is Neil Patrick Harris. I love that guy too. Nice choice. :punk::naughty:

The guy who plays Barney on 'How I Met Your Mother' is Neil Patrick Harris. I love that guy too. Nice choice. :punk::naughty:

My English teacher is a total babe, and he looks like Johnny Depp without the cheekbones. And with a moustache (which I guess Johnny has sometimes, but...) Ohhh god. :drool:

Also ... NPH. Speaking of :drool:. I would marry him if he wasn't so adorable with David and baby-on-the-way.

My English teacher is a total babe, and he looks like Johnny Depp without the cheekbones. And with a moustache (which I guess Johnny has sometimes, but...) Ohhh god. :drool:

Also ... NPH. Speaking of :drool:. I would marry him if he wasn't so adorable with David and baby-on-the-way.

Your English teacher sounds amazing! :shocked: Can I meet him? :naughty:

They're having twins!

Did you see this? http://yfrog.com/ht2cqvj I love this photo so much. :aah:

Really well! I adore all of my classes. I actually look forward to going to school everyday. My classes are so cool - I get to interview people and everything!

My day was so stressful! I had to buy textbooks from school and then I had to go around the city to try and interview someone. I need to have the interview recorded, but the only person who agreed to an interview said he didn't want to be recorded. So I did the interview anyways. UGH!

AHAHAH...nice. It's good to know the MFC saves you from bad things like those. :naughty:

Wow, that's so cool!! I would like to have the same classes as you are doing, sounds super fun :biggrin2:

who doesn't love Johnny :teehee:

Heeey, nice to see you here :D

I'm not that kind of person too. But well, I get hungry sometimes too :naughty:

Oh, so that will mean that you'll have to go abroad or what?

Yeah! We're 3rd! Lithuania is celebrating today :naughty:

Like everybody ;)

Im not sure yet, will let ya know tomorrow ;)

Congrats!!!! :boing:

Spain is famous with its novelas:naughty::wub2:

:naughty: aha.. the reasons:mf_rosetinted:

And some other things, sweetheart ;)

Same here. He is awesome!!!