Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Hey Louise, how are you? :bye

Oh really? How tall are you? :wink2 Couse im not wearing too high heels neither:naughty

That's ok, I felt bad so I wasnt online as well :thumb_yello

Aww that's so sweet :D Well, when you see me online just start a chat if you have some time:wink2

Yap, I imagined that ;)

Ok, will promised to do so. But let me know at what time do you usually log, so I can know it, ok??

Topic for today:

Who do you think is the worst dressed male and female celebrity?

Well, I dont like how Lady Gaga and Cher dress like (Im listening to Cher right now on the radio and remembered her bad taste). And guys.............. Im not sure, Im not too much into gossip magazines and all I can say are spanish names. My first choice is Martín Rivas http://www.google.es/images?hl=es&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ESES284&=&q=martin%20rivas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=548 He is cute, but his clothes.....................

I'm at home! :yay:

Aha, totally new :naughty:

I know.. But, ah I hope I'll survive :aah:

I had my very first German class yesterday. It's horrible! :boxed: Why do I need it? :boxed:

Yeah, they are quite nice, or at leats that's my first impression :naughty:

Hahaha, I guess a lot :roftl:

Yap, but it was nice from your classmates to let us know about your bossy face :D

Im sure you will do ;)

REally??? Thats one of the reasons why Im not doing english at uni too, german :/ I dont like it as a language. I mean, Im sure that once you learnt it a bit its not so............... rude (it sounds kinda rude to me, seems like people is screaming at you all the time).

First impressions shouldnt count, but sometimes are right.

Bingo!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, but it was nice from your classmates to let us know about your bossy face :D

Im sure you will do ;)

REally??? Thats one of the reasons why Im not doing english at uni too, german :/ I dont like it as a language. I mean, Im sure that once you learnt it a bit its not so............... rude (it sounds kinda rude to me, seems like people is screaming at you all the time).

Bingo!!

How sweet they are? :roftl:

I want to believe it :naughty: Gotta take a lot of snacks at school that day, cuz I will get hungry and unfortunately, I can't stand up and leave in the middle of lecture as those Indian guys :mf_rosetinted:

Same here - It sounds rude to me too. But its their language and.. I have to study it ;/

By the way, that reminded me that our basketball team lost it last night. But, good thing is that we are on top 4 :thumb_yello:

Going to my grandma today. Somebody died in the city that my mum known, so we suppose to go there today. After that I'm off to Klaipeda again....

Yap, I imagined that ;)

Ok, will promised to do so. But let me know at what time do you usually log, so I can know it, ok??

Well, I dont like how Lady Gaga and Cher dress like (Im listening to Cher right now on the radio and remembered her bad taste). And guys.............. Im not sure, Im not too much into gossip magazines and all I can say are spanish names. My first choice is Martín Rivas http://www.google.es/images?hl=es&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ESES284&=&q=martin%20rivas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=548 He is cute, but his clothes.....................

Im sure you will do ;)

Bingo!!

Oh.. yeah, Im not a fan of Gaga's style:aah:

There is this new serial from Bulgaria on tv, it's really good.. remind me of some old spanish novelas:teehee:

Hey Louise, how are you? :bye:

Oh really? How tall are you? :wink2: Couse im not wearing too high heels neither:naughty:

I'm well! I've been so busy and stressed with school.

I'm around 5'6" - 5'7". I feel too awkward wearing high heels. :aah:

Topic for today:

Who do you think is the worst dressed male and female celebrity?

Worst dressed female: sorry, but my choice is Lady Gaga. :teehee:

Worst dressed male: Kanye West.

I had my very first German class yesterday. It's horrible! :boxed: Why do I need it? :boxed:

My mom had German when she was in school! What's bad about it? Too difficult?

I'm well! I've been so busy and stressed with school.

I'm around 5'6" - 5'7". I feel too awkward wearing high heels. :aah:

Worst dressed female: sorry, but my choice is Lady Gaga. :teehee:

Worst dressed male: Kanye West.

My mom had German when she was in school! What's bad about it? Too difficult?

Oh.. how your studies are going? :wink2:

And you are right about Kanye :mf_rosetinted:

How are you today? Im in a lecture.. russian is too bored so I better come here than analyse my homework translation :naughty:

Edited by babuccia

How sweet they are? :roftl:

I want to believe it :naughty: Gotta take a lot of snacks at school that day, cuz I will get hungry and unfortunately, I can't stand up and leave in the middle of lecture as those Indian guys :mf_rosetinted:

Same here - It sounds rude to me too. But its their language and.. I have to study it ;/

By the way, that reminded me that our basketball team lost it last night. But, good thing is that we are on top 4 :thumb_yello:

Going to my grandma today. Somebody died in the city that my mum known, so we suppose to go there today. After that I'm off to Klaipeda again....

REally sweet, my dear.

Well, you are that kind of person, so just do it. For me, I wouldnt be able to eat in the middle of the lesson, so............... Btw, tomorrow I will know where Im gonna do my practises!!

Yap, life is bitter sometimes...........

You were 3th!!! Thats great! Not like Spain, we were 6th.............

Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope you are gonna have a great week!

Oh.. yeah, Im not a fan of Gaga's style:aah:

There is this new serial from Bulgaria on tv, it's really good.. remind me of some old spanish novelas:teehee:

At least, Im not the only one :)

Ahahaha! Everybody loves those spanish novelas!

Topic for today:

If you could choose any guy as a date, who would you take to a party? And why? :das::lol3:

Anyone I want???? I will chose...................... The guy who playes Barney on How I meet Your Mother or the guy who plays Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory ;) cause they are funny, and really nice looking!

REally sweet, my dear.

Well, you are that kind of person, so just do it. For me, I wouldnt be able to eat in the middle of the lesson, so............... Btw, tomorrow I will know where Im gonna do my practises!!

I'm not that kind of person too. But well, I get hungry sometimes too :naughty:

Oh, so that will mean that you'll have to go abroad or what?

Yeah! We're 3rd! Lithuania is celebrating today :naughty:

REally sweet, my dear.

At least, Im not the only one :)

Ahahaha! Everybody loves those spanish novelas!

Anyone I want???? I will chose...................... The guy who playes Barney on How I meet Your Mother or the guy who plays Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory ;) cause they are funny, and really nice looking!

Spain is famous with its novelas:naughty::wub2:

I'll take Mika. For my own personal reasons :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: aha.. the reasons:mf_rosetinted:

Nothing

I bet you have your reasons too :das:

What series are you on?

The VMA's were last night but I think it's being broadcast on tv tonight.

I really can't remember, cuz the last episode I saw was like year ago :naughty: New season on tv is about to start today.

Ooooh, I see! Cuz I was really confused, cuz some commercials on tv says that it's on "Sept 12" and some on "Sept 13" :aah:

My day has been ok. I went shopping for a bit. Unfortunately it has been raining.

How was yours?

I went shopping too! Bought a pink jacket and some other stuff.. :)

what did you buy?

It has been really sunny and warm today :D