Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Oh, thank God, I don't want to be umm killed by him :aah:

I'm assure it will get better :wink2:

Btw, funny thing, I think one of my course guys was flirting with me today :blink::roftl: I was doing one of my assignments in a library with dictionary and he was like "Can I help you?" so we searched for some words. And at the next lecture, I had a free seat next to me and he came and was like "May I sit here?" "Yeah, sure.."and the he started talking that he saw me yesterday there and there, was wondering what I was doing there and when I told him that I had a bad day yesterday, he sorta started being "Öh, I hope you feeling better now.." and stuff like that :aah:

Even Mika was here, shame on you girl :aah:

But no, seriously, we should meet someday in Klaipeda or in your town

Yeah.. im wondering how much the ticket cost.. ?:blink:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic!

Name 3 cities you will love to visit and tell us why.

Anyh city where Babs and Indre are living, even if its hell. Both Latvia and Lithuania seem to be great and nice places to live and also, for the friends there :D

My third choice is............ Well, cant choose between Tokyo or New York, Im in love with those cities :wub2:

Ok, Im gonna tell you about it on skype ok? :wink2 And then I'll also show you my boots and you show me yours :D

Dont worry, hun, everything will be ok :thumb_yello

that's ok, when you will be able, come there! Oh, storm? doesnt sound good :blink

NY:wub2 It's like my dream!

Puertollano :teehee Couse I want to visit my dear friend there and meet some cute Spanish guys :das: lol

Klaipeda- couse I have never been in Lithuania (visited Estonia a few years ago, tho) and also would meet another friend:teehee

Ok, think I will be able to log........... tomorrow, at evening??? Tell me if its good for ya or I will try at night ;)

Hope so, cause the stupid nurse made me a purple on my arm........... and it hurts.

Btw, Puertollano is a great choice! XDD

Oh, thank God, I don't want to be umm killed by him :aah

I'm assure it will get better :wink2:

Btw, funny thing, I think one of my course guys was flirting with me today :blink::roftl: I was doing one of my assignments in a library with dictionary and he was like "Can I help you?" so we searched for some words. And at the next lecture, I had a free seat next to me and he came and was like "May I sit here?" "Yeah, sure.."and the he started talking that he saw me yesterday there and there, was wondering what I was doing there and when I told him that I had a bad day yesterday, he sorta started being "Öh, I hope you feeling better now.." and stuff like that :aah:

Even Mika was here, shame on you girl :aah:

But no, seriously, we should meet someday in Klaipeda or in your town

Yeah, save your life :P

Didnt got better, but today will be ;)

REally??? Maybe you should try........... Wait! What about your b-friend???

Yeah, save your life :P

Didnt got better, but today will be ;)

REally??? Maybe you should try........... Wait! What about your b-friend???

Oh, ok. I'm Saving my life :teehee:

Mine was awful too. Just got back home after uni :X HELL!

Amm.. don't ask :aah:

Oh, ok. I'm Saving my life :teehee:

Mine was awful too. Just got back home after uni :X HELL!

Amm.. don't ask :aah:

Yap, hope that for too long.

Sorry, hopoe uni will get a bit better with the time and not so bored. Btw, here its raining and freezing! :shocked:

Ok, wont do, but sorry to hear that :huglove:

Topic for today:

WHAT'S YOUR FAVE COLOR?

orange, red, black and white!

Yap, hope that for too long.

Sorry, hopoe uni will get a bit better with the time and not so bored. Btw, here its raining and freezing! :shocked:

Ok, wont do, but sorry to hear that :huglove:

I hope so too, hahaha :biggrin2::biggrin2:

It's so much work! Too much :boxed: We have to make a presentaion for international student BY NEXT WEEK! That's like ~2hours of talking in English. BY NEXT WEEK! And we don't even know how to start - what to say, that It won't be pure theory, - teacher wants it to be funny as well :huh:

It was raining a lot here too, but past two days it was sunny over here :biggrin2:

That's ok, it is what it is :naughty:

I hope so too, hahaha :biggrin2::biggrin2:

It's so much work! Too much :boxed: We have to make a presentaion for international student BY NEXT WEEK! That's like ~2hours of talking in English. BY NEXT WEEK! And we don't even know how to start - what to say, that It won't be pure theory, - teacher wants it to be funny as well :huh:

It was raining a lot here too, but past two days it was sunny over here :biggrin2:

That's ok, it is what it is :naughty:

:wink2:

Do you know how many of those I did last year??? Wish I could help ya, if there is something I can do, just ask. :wink2: And good luck!

Yap, things arent always as we expect them to be. Hope you are fine.

:wink2:

Do you know how many of those I did last year??? Wish I could help ya, if there is something I can do, just ask. :wink2: And good luck!

Yap, things arent always as we expect them to be. Hope you are fine.

I imagine :aah: We have to do a lot of those too :aah:

I'm good, very very good, don't worry :biggrin2:

Ph, and we are going on a trip with international students next week!!! I'll take a camera to snap some indian boys :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I imagine :aah: We have to do a lot of those too :aah:

I'm good, very very good, don't worry :biggrin2:

Ph, and we are going on a trip with international students next week!!! I'll take a camera to snap some indian boys :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Good luck with them, you will need it. Also, hope you dont have the same difficulties as me talking on public or its gonna be hell.

Ok, I wont worry ;)

Where are you going??? Take tons of pics! Of everything, eh???

I'm going to post a question. (I hope you don't mind)

So, topic for today.

What are you looking forward to the most in October?

Well, there are 2 events I'm looking forward to in October: First I'm going to see Katy Perry in Warsaw! :blush-anim-cl:

And at the end of October I'll have a week's holiday at the Baltic Sea. :thumb_yello:

Good luck with them, you will need it. Also, hope you dont have the same difficulties as me talking on public or its gonna be hell.

Ok, I wont worry ;)

Where are you going??? Take tons of pics! Of everything, eh???

Amm.. I really hope that I will handle it, tho I'll be scared as hell :boxed::boxed:

Umm.. We are going to Kuršių nerija. It's a lovely seaside place. Our international students never been there :naughty: Oh, I will take a lot of pics, I hope :biggrin2: I'll defo take a pic of Indian boys for you :roftl::roftl:

So, topic for today.

We dont mind. Thanks for doing it! ;)

Well, as there wont be anything special round here, Im just waiting for the day my practises are gonna start. Also, hope this will be a beautiful autumn, love this season!

Amm.. I really hope that I will handle it, tho I'll be scared as hell :boxed::boxed:

Umm.. We are going to Kuršių nerija. It's a lovely seaside place. Our international students never been there :naughty: Oh, I will take a lot of pics, I hope :biggrin2: I'll defo take a pic of Indian boys for you :roftl::roftl:

Yap, thats for sure, but you will do it great. Also, try to be relaxed.

Sounds great! Have a nice time there! And, you know how to make me happy, eh??? :das:

Well, there are 2 events I'm looking forward to in October: First I'm going to see Katy Perry in Warsaw! :blush-anim-cl:

And at the end of October I'll have a week's holiday at the Baltic Sea. :thumb_yello:

Oh,Baltic Sea yeah? :das:

So, topic for today.

Thank you for posting a topic :wink2:

Hmm.. I guess nothing special.. just have a nice time @uni and with my friends. And also my brother's bday is in October and it's seems like a nice party :)

Oh,Baltic Sea yeah? :das:

Thank you for posting a topic :wink2:

Hmm.. I guess nothing special.. just have a nice time @uni and with my friends. And also my brother's bday is in October and it's seems like a nice party :)

Yes, to the Baltic Sea! :blush-anim-cl:

I'll stay two days in Stralsund (the twin city of Ventspils, you know... :wink2:). And then I'm going to the small island of Hiddensee for three days. :thumb_yello:

Yap, thats for sure, but you will do it great. Also, try to be relaxed.

Sounds great! Have a nice time there! And, you know how to make me happy, eh??? :das:

Oh, I hope. What helps to relax? Maybe you know a remedy or something? :naughty:

Hahaha, I knew you gonna like that :das:

Oh, I hope. What helps to relax? Maybe you know a remedy or something? :naughty:

Hahaha, I knew you gonna like that :das:

Well, music helped me a lot last year. Also, yoga :D

You know me too well =)

Btw, miss ya tons, we almost dont have time to chat............