Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Hello :bye: How's everyone? :D

Hey! I'm ok, just have a runny nose. Preparing for my trip back to Klaipeda. How are you?

Yap, yap, yap. You bad girl, forgot about him :DDD

Oh, thats sad..........

It rained here a lot on Thursday. and guess who was outside when it all started??? Yeah, me, baby :mf_rosetinted: I got all wet, but Im not sick. Also, hope my friend didnt got sick, cause he had a loooooooooong walk back home too.

Sorry :teehee:

It's raining a lot here.. Bought new shoes yesterday, so I wont be scary of the rainy weather :biggrin2:

Damn, I caught a coooold :sad: Well, I hope it won't get worst.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm ok, just have a runny nose. Preparing for my trip back to Klaipeda. How are you?

It's raining a lot here.. Bought new shoes yesterday, so I wont be scary of the rainy weather :biggrin2:

Oh,that sucks! When are you going there? Btw, how far is Klaipeda from your home?

Im ok.. Had a party yesterday.. leaving to Ventspils tonight.

Oh,that sucks! When are you going there? Btw, how far is Klaipeda from your home?

Im ok.. Had a party yesterday.. leaving to Ventspils tonight.

It's about 1hour away. I'm going there 17:30 today.

Was the party good? :naughty:

Hello :bye: How's everyone? :D

Hiya Babs!!! Im fine, and you??

Dont worry, he is going to Klaipeda to kill you with his superface XDDD

I have new shoes too!! But They're not for rainy days, they are for my practises ;)

Really?? Hope you will feel better soon! :huglove:

Heeeeya! *waves*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiya!!!

Topic for today:

Which is your lucky number?

13. Dont ask me why, I love it and has always been my number.

I have new shoes too!! But They're not for rainy days, they are for my practises ;)

Whaaat? :blink::roftl:

Those damn shoes hurted my foot today :sneaky2: I had a horrible. horrible day :huh:

Hiya Babs!!! Im fine, and you??

Hiiiiiiiiiiiya!!!

13. Dont ask me why, I love it and has always been my number.

Im fine,thanks! Much better than 4 hours ago.. then I was crushed, but now I got some fine news about the uni and Im lucky:biggrin2:

Oh, and I bought new shoes/ boots too :naughty: Yellow one:biggrin2:

How are you today? See ya on the skype later? :das: Tho i have to do some homeworks at first..

Whaaat? :blink: :roftl

Those damn shoes hurted my foot today :sneaky2: I had a horrible. horrible day :huh:

Yep, Steven called me and said you were mean and he wanterd to kill ya with his superface that expresses everything. I convinced him to not hurt you, you are really nice :D

Really?? Sorry. If it helps, my day yesterday wasnt so good, and today is going the same way............

Im fine,thanks! Much better than 4 hours ago.. then I was crushed, but now I got some fine news about the uni and Im lucky:biggrin2:

Oh, and I bought new shoes/ boots too :naughty: Yellow one:biggrin2:

How are you today? See ya on the skype later? :das: Tho i have to do some homeworks at first..

You must tell me why you were crushed, ok?? And, of course, those good news ;)

Me wants to see them. Will promised that, if I catch ya on skype, I will show ya mines ;)

Today Im........... well, dunno how to explain, Im feeling weird cause of that stupid blood test, but think Im fine. And sorry for not being on skype yesterday, we had a huge storm and I couldnt log................

Mine is 13.

Thats mine!!! :sneaky2::aah:

Yep, Steven called me and said you were mean and he wanterd to kill ya with his superface that expresses everything. I convinced him to not hurt you, you are really nice :D

Really?? Sorry. If it helps, my day yesterday wasnt so good, and today is going the same way............

You must tell me why you were crushed, ok?? And, of course, those good news

Me wants to see them. Will promised that, if I catch ya on skype, I will show ya mines ;)

Today Im........... well, dunno how to explain, Im feeling weird cause of that stupid blood test, but think Im fine. And sorry for not being on skype yesterday, we had a huge storm and I couldnt log................

Thats mine!!! :sneaky2::aah:

Ok, Im gonna tell you about it on skype ok? :wink2: And then I'll also show you my boots and you show me yours :D

Dont worry, hun, everything will be ok :thumb_yello:

that's ok, when you will be able, come there! Oh, storm? doesnt sound good :blink:

Topic!

Name 3 cities you will love to visit and tell us why.

NY:wub2: It's like my dream!

Puertollano :teehee: Couse I want to visit my dear friend there and meet some cute Spanish guys :das: lol

Klaipeda- couse I have never been in Lithuania (visited Estonia a few years ago, tho) and also would meet another friend:teehee:

Really?? Sorry. If it helps, my day yesterday wasnt so good, and today is going the same way...

Oh, thank God, I don't want to be umm killed by him :aah:

I'm assure it will get better :wink2:

Btw, funny thing, I think one of my course guys was flirting with me today :blink::roftl: I was doing one of my assignments in a library with dictionary and he was like "Can I help you?" so we searched for some words. And at the next lecture, I had a free seat next to me and he came and was like "May I sit here?" "Yeah, sure.."and the he started talking that he saw me yesterday there and there, was wondering what I was doing there and when I told him that I had a bad day yesterday, he sorta started being "Öh, I hope you feeling better now.." and stuff like that :aah:

Klaipeda- couse I have never been in Lithuania (visited Estonia a few years ago, tho) and also would meet another friend:teehee:

Even Mika was here, shame on you girl :aah:

But no, seriously, we should meet someday in Klaipeda or in your town

Topic!

Name 3 cities you will love to visit and tell us why.

Reykjavik... because I dream to go to Iceland :roftl: (I don't know why, but it's my dream :blush-anim-cl:)

Tokyo... because I can't die before I've seen Japan :aah:

Berlin... because it seems to be a nice town

.... and all the other countries I want to visit :roftl: