Mika Mail 2016 (the relaunch)

silver

I got my Mika mail from Silver and I just want to say thank you for the amazing parcel!!! I love it, the TARDIS diary was a pleasant surprise and will be very much used this year. Just to let you know, your parcel will be on its way by the end of the week, I was going to send it but I thought I had to put some finishing touches. Also the sweets have pretty much been all eaten  :naughty:

Glad you liked it (I noticed you were a Doctor Who fan so thought you might like the diary :naughty:)

looks good, Silver! especially in a :drool: way. So that's a Doctor Who diary? I spied it right away & wondered. Is the thing that says SULA(?) some binder clips? 

Edited by kreacher

looks good, Silver! especially in a :drool: way. So that's a Doctor Who diary? I spied it right away & wondered. Is the thing that says SULA(?) some binder clips? 

Yes, some multi-coloured clips

Got my package from KiwiMikaFreak today! 

A lovely selection of chocolate and candies, which I look forward to eating very much :naughty:

And a little kiwi (well I had to have one)  and a beautiful paua shell bracelet :wub2:

post-17397-0-95721000-1487098913_thumb.jpg

post-17397-0-15914700-1487098988_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got my package from KiwiMikaFreak today! 

A lovely selection of chocolate and candies, which I look forward to eating very much :naughty

And a little kiwi (well I had to have one)  and a beautiful paua shell bracelet :wub2:

gaaaah that kiwi is so cute!  what are those Mikado things? they have a nice name  :naughty:

Edited by kreacher

• 2 months later...
On 10/05/2017 at 4:56 AM, elusiveOwl said:

I wish I could be involved, but I really can't.

Perhaps after I finish year 12

Well, whenever you can - it's worth it

• 8 months later...

I’ve been on here for years and been matched up a few times but I’ve never had a Mika Mail go through. :tears:

Is there anyone out there who would be interested in being my partner? I won’t have anything Mika related (at least, not for awhile. I have some things stored at my parents house that I can get next time I’m there if said person wants to wait until late March to exchange packages). But I can send you candies and other trinkets you would enjoy! 

:tumbleweed: