Queenie

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

:teehee:

Haha, a part of me is actually visible, the eyebrows behind Ingie are mine :roftl:.

Biekje, love your vids, especially toy boy, great that you filmed the part that went wrong. The "bloopers" are always fun, aren't they :wink2:.

Edited by Monie

Finally got some time to write my story of the concert. It was really great. I loved the new songs and I really loved the the old songs in the new versions. Very unique.:thumb_yello:

Some people totally on the left side couldn't see Mika, so they stood in stead of sit down. He said he was sorry, but luckily enough he walked around the stage some times, altough there was not very much space left. It was so small, that the band was almost sitting on the the first rows lap. Most of the people sat during the first few songs, but after a little time nobody wouldn't sit down anymore and had to stand up and dance. Accoustic concert doesn't mean it's al soft and slow. IT ROCKS :punk:. It rocked so good and everybody jumped so high that the whole floor was really moving. It was hard for me to stand still and make steady pictures. Not just the audience, but also the band was really wild on stage. The lovely Cherise is hitting the drums so hard, a wonder that her drums stay up. The bass player was gliding on his chair on stage:pbjt:, running to the pianolike thingy and back and then to the garbage bins. Martin is rocking a lot, but the moving is mostly his fingers. And then the singer in suit (I think his name is Alexander, just like me)....... well he claps :clap:on the beat you know. A quiet shy guy, but a good educated singer. And of course I don't have to tell you Mika is moving, jumping on stage and on his piano seat all the time. It's a good band, that's what it is: :band:

After the show we went outside the artist entrance (and exit :-) ). He must come out some time. After 1 hour waiting in the cold, without a jacket (because the weather was good all day, but a little above 10 degrees Celsius in the evening) there the band was. Mika came out last and saw a line of people of about 100 meters, while at the time the rest of the band jumped into the cars. Mika took all the time to sign everybody's stuff and receiving all the presents he got. In the meantime the rest of the band came out of the cars again and chatting with with everybody, and taking pictures. After more than 30 minutes the band left and it was time for us to go home. For some reason Martin came back at the concertgebouw. When we got our car he was walking the pavement. I offered him a ride, but he said it was okay and he would take a midnight walk. A very nice guy by the way and a good gitarist.:thumb_yello:

Well I did take a lot of pictures and here the are. These are all the pictures from the MFC diner, THE concert and afterwards at the exit when the band came out. I didn't make a selection. Some are beautiful, some are moved (I told you about the jumping :biggrin2:). Just do what you wanna do with it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OADSRDLJ

Thanks everybody for the wonderfull concert and MFC-meeting.

Some links:

http://mikasounds.hyves.nl/blog/23976732/filmpjes_mika_2_juni_tijdens_concert_en_buiten_met_de_fans/kjMv/ (hyves is a dutch myspace)

http://baloe.punt.nl/?id=520964&r=1

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/23/MUZIEK/article/detail/246075/2009/06/03/Vloer-Kleine-Zaal-maar-net-bestand-tegen-Mika.dhtml

http://www.oor.nl/deruit_concertverslagen_details.asp?id=1026

See you soon at hte next concert!!

Yeah, me too :tears: I think we all did ...

Yes, Diana, such a shame you couldn't make it! It was after the support group I think that I asked Ingie if you had arrived and she said no :tears:.

I hope you can go to one of the next gigs and that we will meet soon!

Alexander, you were like a professional photographer :naughty:. Thank you for all the pics!

It's not much, but it's someting new :bleh:

(yeah, I know .. I was too late .. the guy was already in the middle before I had seen him coming up .. :roftl: )

JoseOle, I just saw your pics, they are beautiful!!!

Bienie: great that you filmed so much. I remember the band coming up and Mika stumbling into Cherisse since the stage was so small :naughty:.

So, almost all my videos are done.

Not all videos are complete :wink2:

John receiving gifts

Big Girl 02-06-09

Grace Kelly 02-06-09

Opening, Lady Jane

Lollipop 02-06-09

Mika Looking at yearbook :wub2:

Toy Boy 02-06-09

Last video My interpretation&Rain is uploading right now!:thumb_yello:

hey thanks for the videos, they where great !!!, i bet i was hard to keep still during a great like that :teehee:

hey does anyone know if he did "good gone girl" again ???

Here it is, the real video of Mika receiving the yearbook (and Ingie's dog :roftl: ).

It's still being processed, but I have to go now to eat, so .. :wink2:

Just a little question: do I even have to bother getting the videos up?

Every video I've put up untill now is being ignored :roftl: It's no probem, but then I'm gonna do some other things instead of waiting for them to convert & upload .. Since we already have so much vids ..

Every video I've put up untill now is being ignored :roftl: It's no probem, but then I'm gonna do some other things instead of waiting for them to convert & upload .. Since we already have so much vids ..

I'm watching all of them and yours are of good quality!

Sorry for not mentioning it.. :biggrin2:

:no: I'm saving everything :boing: Please upload them ..... :wub2:

Ow, you were standing a little bit further than us? I've missed you there, sorry :roftl:

(I know it because he's holding the little "bear" I gave to him .. or better: Mana gave it to him :roftl: )

Ow, you were standing a little bit further than us? I've missed you there, sorry :roftl:

(I know it because he's holding the little "bear" I gave to him .. or better: Mana gave it to him :roftl: )

I saw that bear! it was cute :biggrin2:

Yeah, me too :tears: I think we all did ...

We all missed you. I can't believe the bad luck you had! :huglove:

Great photo !What was he saying here?

And I don't recognize many of you sorry :aah

-->

I think it was something like 'What?! It's a video?! I'm off!'

But I'm not sure...

hey does anyone know if he did "good gone girl" again ???

He did. :biggrin2:

LIEFDE.jpg

I look terrible on this picture BUT he's looking right in to my eyes :swoon: :swoon:

Cool pic!!! :thumb_yello: