Mika@Amsterdam June 2 2009 Gig reports, photos & vids

Queenie

If I ever get my videos uploaded I'll do that ..

But that can take a while, so if you don't have patience you'll have to find someone else :bleh:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahw but it's worth it :wub2:

How many songs have you recorded? Sorry if you mentioned it already but I haven't read the whole thread yet :blush-anim-cl:

I have them all :teehee:

I still can't believe I saw MIKA last night

Well there have already been so much reports, so I'm just gonna tell the after gig thing. (I don't have any pictures because I could not see anything :blush-anim-cl: )

I just loved it that he liked my bracelet :teehee: I opened the little box and he was playing with the black tooth like bead and saying "what is that" :roftl: I told him that I got my inspiration from the EP and he said something like "Yeah I can see, with the black and purple" And then I told him that I called it "Bling For Sorrow" and he was laughing, and he couldn't keep his eyes of the bracelet :roftl: He thanked me a lot and went on.

And while I was waiting outside (before MIKA came out), people where talking about having bruises on the hands from clapping so hard. So I looked at my hands and this is what I saw: :blink:

bruises.jpg

So MFC-ers beware it is dangerous to clap to hard :roftl:

Marry me, I f*cking love you right now:wub2 :

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ...... :lmfao:

I still can't believe I saw MIKA last night

Well there have already been so much reports, so I'm just gonna tell the after gig thing. (I don't have any pictures because I could not see anything :blush-anim-cl : )

I just loved it that he liked my bracelet :teehee : I opened the little box and he was playing with the black tooth like bead and saying "what is that" :roftl: I told him that I got my inspiration from the EP and he said something like "Yeah I can see, with the black and purple" And then I told him that I called it "Bling For Sorrow" and he was laughing, and he couldn't keep his eyes of the bracelet :roftl: He thanked me a lot and went on.

And while I was waiting outside (before MIKA came out), people where talking about having bruises on the hands from clapping so hard. So I looked at my hands and this is what I saw: :blink:

bruises.jpg

So MFC-ers beware it is dangerous to clap to hard :roftl:

I loved your bracelet .... it looked amazing .... glad he loved it .... I tried to make him some bracelets but they didn't come out very well .... I've bought him one this time for London .... I'm not very creative :biggrin2:

Marry me, I f*cking love you right now:wub2:

what a beautiful pic, ingie!!

someone's on 18658120.gif

..? :teehee::aah:

don't worry, take your time. there's no rush. it's nice up there.. :blush-anim-cl:

So Michael Jackson-ish :naughty:

am i the only lonely one who just hates the shoes..? :biggrin2:

Too much adrenaline to fall asleep.

Here's a pic of the audience, as seen from the balcony:

audiencen.jpg

And:

Short vid of Mika getting yearbook. Very short, I'm sure others have better videos of this moment.

I see myself on your picture :) I am on row 3, my friend had the yellow shirt and I was the one with the white striped shirt and my camera in the air (probably testing!) :naughty:

I see myself on your picture :) I am on row 3, my friend had the yellow shirt and I was the one with the white striped shirt and my camera in the air (probably testing!) :naughty:

Lol, apparently there were a lot more MFC'ers there than I knew. I probably had good view of all of them. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Now Ingie has finally her picture with Mika! :roftl:

I can die in peace now!

I think it was something like 'What?! It's a video?! I'm off!'

But I'm not sure...

Yeah he said that:roftl:

I guess there will be more pictures soon! It was paparazzi-style!

I got these from the Mikasounds hyve.

When Mika shouted 'Grouppic!!' everybody ran into him, so there are a lot of non-mfc'ers too!

I don't care because he leaned into me:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

omg !! Look at mika's face !

Hes like a dirty old man ! :roftl::roftl:

He's just being precise and perfect:mf_rosetinted:

Hehe, we are awful fanguuurls, deserting James like that!

Oh also - the Dutchie MFCers, plus Ruth, are freakin awesome! So glad to have met you all.

And Ingie, the wooden crate to ship you to Canada will arrive soon. It's okay, it's got airholes so you can breathe

Mana, you are truly one of my top fav MFCers, it was amazing meeting you and I hope Canada is ready because damn right I will come:biggrin2:

6) Ingie's outfit is sick:mf_lustslow:

I thank you very much, many people gave me funny looks but I totally loved it:naughty:

Love Ingie's face in this .... diva or what

Hehe, I practised 2 years for that moment:roftl:

Ingie it looks like he's your man in that picture:naughty:

Lol, thats what my mom just said as well

Well, he is. He slipped me his number when nobody was looking:mf_rosetinted: Nah just kidding. But I was very happy when he used me, I felt spuhesial:wub2:

Oh ingie.. I love your pose:roftl:

Thanks:roftl: Pity my make-up was all under my eyes:naughty:

Ingie!!

You do have energy!!! CanI have some please lol

Sure, as much as you like:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks:roftl: Pity my make-up was all under my eyes:naughty:

Sure, as much as you like:mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome!

Who cares:roftl:

I don't know why the hell, but the way you both look... Reminds me of Grease:teehee: Have no idea why though:blink: I might be getting insane...

You're welcome!

Who cares:roftl:

I don't know why the hell, but the way you both look... Reminds me of Grease:teehee: Have no idea why though:blink: I might be getting insane...

Yeah we're Danny and Sandy, though Mika must be Sandy, he has the curls:biggrin2:

Lady Jane (not processed yet).

No idea how it looks like, I'll see it for the first time myself now :roftl:

I do know I had a problem with the light, it kinda sucked ... but well .. I hope it's ok :original:

Welll I don't have much to add, a fantastic gig and generally a great day with all you girls :wub2: I admit to having been a bit 'naah Mika kiss my arse' the past year but this gig made me really fall in love with the music again :mf_lustslow: I suddenly remembered why I first got into Mika two years ago!

I am in the blurry grouppic btw, with my head on his shoulder :roftl: he smelled nice!

You're the man then:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I'm da man:mf_rosetinted:

Welll I don't have much to add, a fantastic gig and generally a great day with all you girls :wub2: I admit to having been a bit 'naah Mika kiss my arse' the past year but this gig made me really fall in love with the music again :mf_lustslow: I suddenly remembered why I first got into Mika two years ago!

I am in the blurry grouppic btw, with my head on his shoulder :roftl: he smelled nice!

It was great seeing you again:wub2: