Mika@Amsterdam June 2 2009 Gig reports, photos & vids

Queenie

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for posting your reports and pics and videos. It keeps me busy for hours to read and see all and makes me forget this crap in hospital!! So sorry I was not there:tears: But next time no one's gonna stop me:mf_rosetinted:

This could be an all-time favourite.

It sure is mine:teehee::wub2:

Thank you all for posting your reports and pics and videos. It keeps me busy for hours to read and see all and makes me forget this crap in hospital!! So sorry I was not there:tears: But next time no one's gonna stop me:mf_rosetinted:

Aww! I'm so happy you got your card! Thanks to José was the one who came up with the idea and bought the card and everything. And someone else got is signed for you...see, we all care about you lotsss! :wub2:

I'm so sorry you were ill. Do you like the card? The girls worked really hard to make sure Mika signed it.

Aww! I'm so happy you got your card! Thanks to José was the one who came up with the idea and bought the card and everything. And someone else got is signed for you...see, we all care about you lotsss! :wub2:

C@rin@ ?

Edited by Ruth

We send a card to Anouk because she is in hospital and couldn't come to the gig in Amsterdam. So the MFCers who were there signed it + Mika! :wu2:

Mika wrote: Get better Anouk. With love Mika. xxx

:wub:

Aww! I'm so happy you got your card! Thanks to José was the one who came up with the idea and bought the card and everything. And someone else got is signed for you...see, we all care about you lotsss! :wu2:

Thank you all soooooo much, you have no idea what I felt when I saw it. Sounds stupid, but I started to cry, it's such a special thing that you're thinking of me, it cheers me up, and not only because of Mika's message. I love you all!!! :huglove:

I'm so sorry you were ill. Do you like the card? The girls worked really hard to make sure Mika signed it.

They're so great, I love them as you can understand:wink2:

It's not the first time I miss a Mika-gig. It sucks, I hate my lungs and immunosystem!!! Let's hope it was the last missed Mika gig. Next time I'm there!

By the way, I just took a picture of a very happy me holding up the card, but I forgot the cable to put the photo's out of my phone into my notebook. Stupid me. I'll post it later!

I'm so glad you liked your card, how cool is that?!

Take care sweetie

:huglove:

I'm so glad you liked your card, how cool is that?!

Take care sweetie

:huglove:

Who wouldn't like such a card?? I'm so happy with it, I started to cry when I got it. It's special and I'm so grateful to the girls who fixed it for me:wub2:

I hope they let me go for the weekend, looks like I need a new surgery and it won't be done before next week. So IMO there's no need to stay in hospital this weekend, I mean, I can take my medication at home too.....

I'll take care, don't worry. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last, but they'll never get me down, NEVER!! :mf_rosetinted:

Anouk received her card today!

601622079_6_ZPHX.jpeg:wub2:

She's very very happy with it!

Oh, that is so sweet of the girls! I wish I knew about the card, I sure would have written my name on it!

So Anouk: get well soon:wub2:!!

Too bad I don't have time to read the reports, but I tried to watch as many pictures as I could. Wasn't it a lovely evening?

I guess my pictures have to wait until after the weekend... Hardly any internet access until Sunday.

And I still don't know who Anneke is... :sad: Would have loved meeting you!

Hi Blue, I feel the same. I have no clue whatsoever who you are...

This is me(the guy insisted to sign my book which I had just bought:wink2:) MikaenikinAmsterdam2juni2009.jpg

I hope we meet next time!

Thank you all soooooo much, you have no idea what I felt when I saw it. Sounds stupid, but I started to cry, it's such a special thing that you're thinking of me, it cheers me up, and not only because of Mika's message. I love you all!!! :huglove:

They're so great, I love them as you can understand:wink2:

It's not the first time I miss a Mika-gig. It sucks, I hate my lungs and immunosystem!!! Let's hope it was the last missed Mika gig. Next time I'm there!

By the way, I just took a picture of a very happy me holding up the card, but I forgot the cable to put the photo's out of my phone into my notebook. Stupid me. I'll post it later!

Glad you liked it:wub2:

I have to buy De Telegraaf today. My mother-in-law just called that there is a concert review from Mika in it! With a nice pic she says. ("What is pretty boy!" she said to me, "and such lovely curly hair!" You gotta love her!:wub2:)

I'm so tempted to go out and buy it arrghhh