Mika@Amsterdam June 2 2009 Gig reports, photos & vids

Queenie

Does anyone want to make mp3s out of the good quality vids of Linde and Biek? That would be awesome.

Could someone make mp3s out of the video's? I'd love to have them.

Has anyone? I can, if the original filmer is OK with sharing.......

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW VIDEO:

There are still 2 videos uploading right now .. The others I'll upload tomorrow :original:

Only I do a mark, that I have taken all your videos so it is found out a new). Thanks you Bienie!!! I keep all:wink2:

All my Amsterdam-videos untill now... (still a few left to upload, will do that tomorrow :wink2: )

The gig

(yeah, I stuffed up the beginning :sad: )

:wub2:

After the gig

I hope you (have) enjoy(ed) them! :original:

All my Amsterdam-videos untill now... (still a few left to upload, will do that tomorrow :wink2: )

The gig

(yeah, I stuffed up the beginning :sad: )

After the gig

I hope you (have) enjoy(ed) them! :original:

fantastic vids! t4p :flowers2:

NEW VIDEOS:

SITM, how much I love that song!:wub2:

I seem to never have heard too many versions of it, and now, since Roxy when he’s started playing around with it, banging with all his power on the piano, making the most of the melody and elate it up as much as possible I love it even more….:wub2:

Sigh!:blush-anim-cl:

Great work Bienie, thanks!:thumb_yello:

Finally got some time to write my story of the concert. It was really great. I loved the new songs and I really loved the the old songs in the new versions. Very unique.:thumb_yello:

Some people totally on the left side couldn't see Mika, so they stood in stead of sit down. He said he was sorry, but luckily enough he walked around the stage some times, altough there was not very much space left. It was so small, that the band was almost sitting on the the first rows lap. Most of the people sat during the first few songs, but after a little time nobody wouldn't sit down anymore and had to stand up and dance. Accoustic concert doesn't mean it's al soft and slow. IT ROCKS :punk:. It rocked so good and everybody jumped so high that the whole floor was really moving. It was hard for me to stand still and make steady pictures. Not just the audience, but also the band was really wild on stage. The lovely Cherise is hitting the drums so hard, a wonder that her drums stay up. The bass player was gliding on his chair on stage:pbjt:, running to the pianolike thingy and back and then to the garbage bins. Martin is rocking a lot, but the moving is mostly his fingers. And then the singer in suit (I think his name is Alexander, just like me)....... well he claps :clap:on the beat you know. A quiet shy guy, but a good educated singer. And of course I don't have to tell you Mika is moving, jumping on stage and on his piano seat all the time. It's a good band, that's what it is: :band:

After the show we went outside the artist entrance (and exit :-) ). He must come out some time. After 1 hour waiting in the cold, without a jacket (because the weather was good all day, but a little above 10 degrees Celsius in the evening) there the band was. Mika came out last and saw a line of people of about 100 meters, while at the time the rest of the band jumped into the cars. Mika took all the time to sign everybody's stuff and receiving all the presents he got. In the meantime the rest of the band came out of the cars again and chatting with with everybody, and taking pictures. After more than 30 minutes the band left and it was time for us to go home. For some reason Martin came back at the concertgebouw. When we got our car he was walking the pavement. I offered him a ride, but he said it was okay and he would take a midnight walk. A very nice guy by the way and a good gitarist.:thumb_yello:

Well I did take a lot of pictures and here the are. These are all the pictures from the MFC diner, THE concert and afterwards at the exit when the band came out. I didn't make a selection. Some are beautiful, some are moved (I told you about the jumping :biggrin2:). Just do what you wanna do with it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OADSRDLJ

Thanks everybody for the wonderfull concert and MFC-meeting.

Some links:

http://mikasounds.hyves.nl/blog/23976732/filmpjes_mika_2_juni_tijdens_concert_en_buiten_met_de_fans/kjMv/ (hyves is a dutch myspace)

http://baloe.punt.nl/?id=520964&r=1

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/23/MUZIEK/article/detail/246075/2009/06/03/Vloer-Kleine-Zaal-maar-net-bestand-tegen-Mika.dhtml

http://www.oor.nl/deruit_concertverslagen_details.asp?id=1026

See you soon at hte next concert!!

Now I zipt my photo's again: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAF3IRL1

NEW VIDEO:

(and yes, he f*cks up again! :naughty::roftl: And the beginning of Rain is just .. aah .. His face .. :wub2: )

Edited by Guest

Well only a bit at the beginning of the songs :roftl:

But it is not as worst as he did last year at Westerpark :naughty:

If you call around 0:48 the beginning, then yes .. In Westerpark he just couldn't get started :roftl: Here he was just messing up the words :mf_rosetinted: (again :roftl: )

Ok, the last video of Amsterdam (Big Girl; Love Today & Blame It On The Girls) has to wait a little while .. apparently the video is too long, and they only mention that after processing :rolls_eyes: So I'll have to start over now ..