2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

it was noisy :tears: I hate myself for my bad recording :thumbdown:

I'm just happy I got it at all, can't seem to get anything from sendspace or megauploadlinks, they seem to disappear. And on yours they have that pretty screen that changes colours when people talk:teehee:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can officially die happy :fangurl:

don't know if already posted...before the programme, he greeted all fans outside and took a pic with mfcers! :wub2:

He was absolutely lovely, I never expected anything like that! He said hi to all of us, and we got a couple of photos taken. I got my EP signed, he asked me what my name was & where I was from, I think he sounded quite impressed when I told him I'd been living in Milan since November :naughty:

but at least he's late for a great reason: talking to the mfc-ers waitng for him:biggrin2:

Yeah, we made him late :teehee: I can't believe he made it to R101 on time!! He took photos with everyone who wanted one (yours truly finally has a photo with him :wub2:) and he spoke to us for what felt like ages! We asked him about the English Ci parliamo da grandi, and he said he'd never do it in a gig, but possibly he'd perform it on the radio. What else did we talk about guys?? My mind's gone blank, it feels like such a blur :aah:

I'm still a bit speechless :roftl:

Hi,

I've posted part 1 on youtube, it's

Part 2 is loading but it's taking aaaages. I've tried to upload it on megaupload but it doesn't work. will try again later today :wink2:

Thanks Linde!! :thumb_yello:

On the train home, he asked us to wait for him afterwards and he stayed with us some good 15 min

He must have been really late for the next interview

I managed to catch train anyway as it was so late

I am SO happy i went! He was genuinely happy to see us and very chatty.

Thx melissa and friend for coaching me: you are very sweet

Laura nice to meet you

Nezza lovely to see you again

Allegra you are my hero :wub2:

Lovely to see you again too Avoca!! I'm so glad you came, it was well worth it wasn't it?? :teehee: I'm glad you got the train home, it was going to be a close one!

Hi,

Part 2 is loading but it's taking aaaages. I've tried to upload it on megaupload but it doesn't work. will try again later today :wink2:

So far so good:thumb_yello:

I'm happy to wait.

He spoke a lot! About iTunes, ramazotti, this person who slept in his doorstep for 5 days, his plaid jacket, mfc being present but not stalking

I asked smt logistic about the bday gift

Right when he saw me he told he was glad i could make it to there and where exactly did i live

He was so sweet and welcoming and i think he was genuinely happy to see mfc there

Concerts in italy coming in december and tv live appearences too

Hi,

between.. about Romis recording.. Like a Prayer is a fantastic song :mf_lustslow: i just want to sing and jump with that song xD

He spoke a lot! About iTunes, ramazotti, this person who slept in his doorstep for 5 days, his plaid jacket, mfc being present but not stalking

Right when he saw me he told he was glad i could make it to there and where exactly did i live

He was so sweet and welcoming and i think he was genuinely happy to see mfc there

I'm so glad someone remembers what he spoke about, my mind had gone blank :roftl: I think he was pretty amazed when we said we hadn't heard about that random man who'd slept in his doorway :roftl:

Mika being naughty at the interview earlier this afternoon, sticking his tongue out at the camera!! See you in the Naughty Corner Mr P!!! :thumb_yello:

24jul20.jpg

Wouldn't it be so funny if he really popped up there and nobody noticed it's him because he's been around under the alias of willywonka for quite a while already... :loco:

...this person who slept in his doorstep for 5 days...

What?

his plaid jacket

:lmfao:

mfc being present but not stalking

Were those his words?

But you didn't tell him... now that he discovered that one can sleep on other people's doorstep for weeks...

... did you?

Have you told him how winter is really a crap time for concerts?

Was he gonna offer you a lift home?:roftl:

Oooh, what about the bloke on his doorstep, what's that about?

Pics from RTL :wub2::wub2:

galitemimg467.jpg

galitemimg468.jpg

galitemimg469.jpg

galitemimg470.jpg

galitemimg471.jpg

galitemimg472.jpg

galitemimg474.jpg

:wub2:

great pics!

thankss!

i'm coming out of the blue, no idea about what you have posted so far...RL is very intrusive today...

but here's my link to download the rtl 102.5 video interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j056gh

quite heavy, 175 MB!

don't know how quality is...sorry, i only had time to upload it.

:bow:

yayyyyy!!!

Have I dreamt reading that or did laura* go to one of the stations to catch Mika? :teehee:

:sneaky2:

:boing: Have you bullied her into doing that, Robi? :roftl:

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

So do I! :clap:

Yep! I had a great time. :cheerful_h4h:

And I think he's fallen in love with my white shoes! :naughty:

Zuleika was there, she was beautiful and she's changed a lot!

Unfortunately I didn't have my Book for him to sign... I thought he would be too busy to stop for autographs. :tears:

For a detailed report you should ask Allegra, who had said she wouldn't go, but had actually been stalking him since early in the morning on her motorbike. :biker::roftl: