REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

Found the link!!

http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/opgeknipt_nobc.html?vpos=1&vID=PIt_19283_vtm_id

I'll try to download it and put it on youtube:thumb_yello:

...getting people to connect with the songs in the same way they connect to your other songs...:wub2:

Omg I love that man!:thumb_yello::wub2:

So much for the discussion we had the other day about “my songs doesn’t feel like mine any more*”or whatever it was!:wink2:

Thank you so much Droopsy!:wub2:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on 18-09-2009 to be precise :teehee::wub2:

I hope they air the showcase on tv as well :wub2:

I forget to thank people btw :naughty:

Big thanks to jim mobile and jim tv for making this possible :wub2: They were all very nice and everything looked stunning. Also thanks to T. from universal!

And thanks to my dad for letting me use his camera!

Pics are still uploading to photobucket :aah:

I've uploaded my Relax-video .. With him talking dutch etc. :wub2:

Still being processed so the video-quality will improve some, the sound-quality won't :sad:

All my vids are like that I think, especially when the drums come in .. It's your choice if you want to see them all, or if there's no point in bothering (some are even worse) :wink2:

awww :wub2:

why don't we get such treatment back in London? :sneaky2::naughty:

I hope we get to see him at Scala but am thinking it's very unlikely :blink:

Hmm. I wanted to say that too..but I daredn't. :blink:

Do I dare to say maybe London get quantity instead of quality!?:blink:

And yes, you also have a point there.

Guess you can never please all of the people all of the time.

Still being processed so the video-quality will improve some, the sound-quality won't :sad:

All my vids are like that I think, especially when the drums come in .. It's your choice if you want to see them all, or if there's no point in bothering (some are even worse) :wink2:

5mins....Thanks bienie!!!:thumb_yello:

and sorry for the double link ;)

i hav to go to work,and hope lot of videos and pics soonnnnn:wub2:

Do I dare to say maybe London get quantity instead of quality!?:blink:

Do I say: 'really, neither' ?:naughty:

Thanks for all your effrorts and great footage, Bienie! I was just telling someone this morning that, after being there myself, the next best thing was having you there because everything would be perfectly documented :naughty::thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone else too for their reviews. I'm really glad that it was such a great gig!!! And that he was so happy about it as well. Great stuff all round :wub2:.

"so maybe you can give her a hug for us......if you want to" :lmfao:

Who said that?:naughty:

I did!

Oh. :naughty:

I love that part....it was so awkward because he didn't say anything, so she's just like "..........if you want to :blink::lol3:"

I was starting to feel VERY uncomfortable! And I just thought 'oh god, i hope he doesn't find me to pushy'. But then he hugged Katrien, which she really really deserved!

I know! :lmfao:

He wasn't even looking or anything and I was thinking: uh oh ... And then she said "if you want to" .. Brilliant :aah:

I was trying to safe myself! :blush-anim-cl:

Also - how is John? :wub2:

John was awesome! He arranged for everything to go sooo smoothly for us! Love him! :thumb_yello:

Absolutely amazing reports and photos, ladies! :wub2:

Love love love the group photo! :wub2:

Wish I could have been there, but I am SO HAPPY for all of you who

were -- it looks like it was a fabulous evening! :biggrin2:

Thanks to Universal for helping some MFCers get in, and to Katrien for

her generosity, too. :roll1:

Oooh, great pics Droopsy. There was one in there where his lip is curling up like a sneer and I thought "Billy Idol, eat your heart out!":naughty:

Then there have been a few that are really close to Mika and you can see tummy:teehee: peeking out... I know we've seen him in a lot less clothes, but in a way that's kind of what makes this feel naughtier. It's the little stolen glimpses as opposed to it all being there on display for all and sundry.:wink2:

Oooh, great pics Droopsy. There was one in there where his lip is curling up like a sneer and I thought "Billy Idol, eat your heart out!":naughty:

Then there have been a few that are really close to Mika and you can see tummy:teehee: peeking out... I know we've seen him in a lot less clothes, but in a way that's kind of what makes this feel naughtier. It's the little stolen glimpses as opposed to it all being there on display for all and sundry.:wink2:

Thanks :wub2: Well, like I said if you want a bigger version gimme the actual link of the picture and I'll upload it:thumb_yello:

Thanks :wub2: Well, like I said if you want a bigger version gimme the actual link of the picture and I'll upload it:thumb_yello:

Thankyou but I'm on my tiny little netbook. If I ask for a bigger picture, I'll have to scroll from side to side even more. This size is good for me atm:blush-anim-cl:

Thankyou but I'm on my tiny little netbook. If I ask for a bigger picture, I'll have to scroll from side to side even more. This size is good for me atm:blush-anim-cl:

Haha! I know right, love this cam :wub2: Gonna buy me the same one, the pics are like, 1/3 of the actual size :aah: