REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Pinkpop Festival, Netherlands - 30 May, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries, I'm not angry :P We needed to find a toilet anyway, I needed to go from 9am onwards...so... twasnt that bad.

Next time we meet up before a gig ;) easier hahaha

My feet were sore from friday onwards hahahaa. i always have that with festivals...

Ok I won't ;)

Yes we should next time. We've been to the same gig 2 times in a row and we didn't even get the change to talk :boxed:

Hope your feet are ok now. My feet still hurt from jumping, hahaha

Ok I won't ;)

Yes we should next time. We've been to the same gig 2 times in a row and we didn't even get the change to talk :boxed:

Hope your feet are ok now. My feet still hurt from jumping, hahaha

:)

Yeah indeeed!!! Gahhh! Will need to do next time!!!

My feet are fine now. Yesterday untill the evening they still hurt terribly and then it started to get less painfull...now they're fine.

STILL hurt? Thats not good...

:)

Yeah indeeed!!! Gahhh! Will need to do next time!!!

My feet are fine now. Yesterday untill the evening they still hurt terribly and then it started to get less painfull...now they're fine.

STILL hurt? Thats not good...

We sure will do :)

Hahahaha, I have to stand at work most of the day, don't worry the pain will go away eventually...

OMG what a day!!!:shocked: I was picked up by Marly and her parents,thanks again!:thumb_yello:What a lovely parents you have Marly!

I've had a great time! We were on the left side of the stage(facing the stage) second row,in the corner next to the catwalk!!During Slash we were way more to the left,and way more to the back,but we managed to get to that great spot before Mika came on! Omg,the pushing was awfull:boxed: I have a lot of bruises and a big lump on my head. They were crowdsurfing for like three times,and the last guy was kicking down with his feet and hit my head quite hard.I was so fed up after all the pushing and such,that I've grabbed his leg,and threw him on the floor also quite hard:biggrin2: I expected he would be mad,but instead he smiled and start jumping before me! I don't think so!:sneaky2:So I told him that,and I did the same to him:wink2:

But all was forgotten when Mika came on! Wow!!:wub2: I had an converstation with Imma,when she was on the catwalk,after being "shot"by Mika :roftl: She realized that it wasn't a great spot to be,but couldn't stand up off course!

It was very wet and slippery there,so she was like,get it on Mika,I wanna get out of here:naughty: She couldn't stop laughing,and neither could I!! I hope there's a video of it,it was so funny!!

It was a great show,had a blast!!

I really liked Slash by the way,and Pink too:thumb_yello: But I agree with you all,Kate Nash really sucked:thumbdown:

We didn't get to see other MFC-ers,it was just too crowded to find anyone of you:boxed:

Thank you all for the pictures and vids,I love them!

Fujifilm Finepix S1500

Was the first time I took it to a gig because I was always afraid it wouldn't be allowed but it was. Been practising on Kate Nash to make sure all settings were correct, because obviously she sucked so I had nothing better to do:naughty:

And I don't feel like reporting tonight:aah:

well ok that camera does look professional, might get problems at the entrance at some places with that. but glad you were allowed to take it inside at that festival so we got the fab pix! :biggrin2:

PLEASE can anyone put a list of the songs from this festival. From the beginning untill the end. Pleaseee??

thNX!!

SETLIST

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/mika/2010/pinkpop-festival-landgraaf-netherlands-1bd4392c.html

1.Relax

2.Big girl

3.Stuck In The Middle

4.Blue Eyes

5.Billy Brown

6.Blame It On The Girls

7.Happy Ending

8.Grace Kelly

9.Rain

10.Love Today

11.We Are Golden :thumb_yello:

Hehe, I notice my contribution to Setlist.fm has already been added to this thread. :naughty:

Well here are my pictures:

Mobbing the catwalk for Mika (there were 3 of them and they got a big applause)

29763_394964046126_710591126_4157677_3161336_n.jpg

And there he is, the man in the striped shirt!

29763_394964051126_710591126_4157678_4379309_n.jpg

29763_394964056126_710591126_4157679_1506431_n.jpg

29763_394964061126_710591126_4157680_5967404_n.jpg

29763_394964066126_710591126_4157681_7740157_n.jpg

There's been said a lot already and there are some great photo's posted so I will not add much more. Just a few of my favorites (apart from the shirtless pics of course :wink2:).

I am not a festival person. Yet I liked the overall experience. Mika was amazing, so were Slash and his band. They were really impressive. I was front row with Miek, great spot. I hated all the pushing, I felt like throwing up at a certain time. But I do not regret going at all.

P1000977.jpg

P1000986.jpg

P1000976.jpg

P1000973.jpg

P1000952.jpg

My WAG vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQAMSWBzJWA

edit: I did miss the contact with the other MFC'ers. Apart from Jazzy Miek and I bumped into no one (tho we saw Biekje and Rebecca standing close to us).

Edited by Monie

I know! I started screaming: hot coffee!!! Didn't work :mf_rosetinted:

some girl suggested I'd fake puking :naughty:

felt like I was born when I wash pushed out of the crowd at the end

Talking about lice really helps: at the queue for the Westerpark concert there was a lot of pushing, so me and my friends intentional started talking about little children (we are teachers) and our experiences with lices: we made up a story about itching heads, suddenly we had a lot of space :aah: I know, I'm bad...

We told this story at a Belgium couple at the HMH concert and imitated the story from the Westerpark and the same happened again with the people around them... little bugs achieve miracles :mf_rosetinted:

edit: I did miss the contact with the other MFC'ers. Apart from Jazzy Miek and I bumped into no one (tho we saw Biekje and Rebecca standing close to us).

Same for me, I only saw Sylvana, Patricia and Dutchie.

Talking about lice really helps: at the queue for the Westerpark concert there was a lot of pushing, so me and my friends intentional started talking about little children (we are teachers) and our experiences with lices: we made up a story about itching heads, suddenly we had a lot of space :aah: I know, I'm bad...

We told this story at a Belgium couple at the HMH concert and imitated the story from the Westerpark and the same happened again with the people around them... little bugs achieve miracles :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

well ok that camera does look professional, might get problems at the entrance at some places with that. but glad you were allowed to take it inside at that festival so we got the fab pix! :biggrin2:

It's something in between a digital and profi camera, but the lens can't be changed so it shouldn't be considered as a professional one. Besides, I have many ways of hiding it XD

For whatever reason I didn't post these pics, because I didn't like them, overlooked them, they were not sharp enough etc. but whatever, you probably don't care because hey it's Mika:mf_rosetinted:

tagged1.jpg

tagged2.jpg

tagged3.jpg

tagged4g.jpg

tagged5.jpg

tagged6.jpg

tagged7.jpg

tagged8.jpg

tagged9.jpg

Biekje for you, sorry I couldn't get a clearer one, he kept moving too fast:aah:

tagged10.jpg

More on the way!

Biekje for you, sorry I couldn't get a clearer one, he kept moving too fast:aah:

tagged10.jpg

More on the way!

OMG I LOOOOVEEEE YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

My hat:wub2: