2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

:lmfao: amazing video!!! well done Ingie!! hahahah!!! Loved it!!! you all did it great!!!! :clap:

and you can see when Jimmy gives something to Caz!!! so sweet!! :wub2:

Yeah, Ingie was the best this time!:teehee:

Wow, 28 pages of reviews and pix! Not sure I can add anything that hasn't already been said...

...except that it was lovely to see everyone, put faces to some forum names I knew, and put forum names to some faces I knew!

Oh, and it was a great gig :thumb_yello:, the weather was perfect :thumb_yello:, the stage set was beautiful :thumb_yello:, and the Eden Project is amazing! :thumb_yello:

You will all be thrilled to hear that my photos are almost in the same league as my Baalbeck ones, and I will not make you suffer the torment of deciphering what on earth they are actually of! :roftl:

It was original Dutch masters at work:naughty:

I'm in the same category as Rembrandt, Van Gogh and all the other great masters. Even Dali and Picasso got nothing on me:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Ingie was the best this time!:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:

Can't wait to get my pictures uploaded, huzah!

Hi all:bye:

Just wanted to say hello and how great it was to meet you all:thumb_yello:

You were all so open and welcoming.:wub2:

I think your reports have said it all. For me it was just one of the best experiences ever. Can't wait for Edinburgh.

Some pics here if anyone can see them

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14644&id=100000740876895&ref=mf

I'm in the same category as Rembrandt, Van Gogh and all the other great masters. Even Dali and Picasso got nothing on me:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl:

Can't wait to get my pictures uploaded, huzah!

I can't wait to see them... I think!:naughty:

I think your reports have said it all. For me it was just one of the best experiences ever. Can't wait for Edinburgh.

Great pictures! I love that one:

36356_131383333563028_100000740876895_209637_5910457_n.jpg

It was fantastic to meet you too, and can't wait to meet up again in Edinburgh:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to see them... I think!:naughty:

The pics I took of Mika are similar to my Pinkpop pictures, even though I was quite far away.

The pics of us freaks are well...freaky but fun:roftl:

Thanks very much for the pics!! They are beautiful! :wub2:

wonderful pics! :wub2: thank you for sharing! :thumb_yello:

Your pics are excellent!!

I love your pics... some great ones with the band on too:teehee:

What kind of camera do you have? i need to get a good one for filming and gig pics like this!!

Wow, 28 pages of reviews and pix! Not sure I can add anything that hasn't already been said...

...except that it was lovely to see everyone, put faces to some forum names I knew, and put forum names to some faces I knew!

Oh, and it was a great gig :thumb_yello:, the weather was perfect :thumb_yello:, the stage set was beautiful :thumb_yello:, and the Eden Project is amazing! :thumb_yello:

You will all be thrilled to hear that my photos are almost in the same league as my Baalbeck ones, and I will not make you suffer the torment of deciphering what on earth they are actually of! :roftl:

Nice to chat to you at the barrier and meet you too :wink2:

I love your pics... some great ones with the band on too:teehee:

What kind of camera do you have? i need to get a good one for filming and gig pics like this!!

It's a Canon EOS 450D :thumb_yello:

Lovely to meet you too. Hope you hadn't too many bruises from the rude girls pushing you from behind:thumb_yello:

Jeeez... they were awful :sneaky2:

1. They hadn't been there waiting like we had.

2. When we were in the arena, they wouldn't even move to let my little sister get to me.

3. They were at the M & G and practically screamed in Mika's face :sneaky2:

I can safely say I am NOT a fan of them!

Woah' date=' this gig was phenomenal! Travelled down on Saturday from the IOW and listened to Mika all the way :thumb_yello: On Saturday night we went to Portreath beach with my family who live in Cornwall who we stayed with and me and Mil (PunkiePenguin) wrote in the sand "MIKA @ EDEN SESSIONS - 27th JUNE '10" I'll post a pic when I get them all on the comp.

Sunday was amazing. We got there at about 12:15 and we stayed with my Grandad and Great Aunt for a bit, who also went to the gig, then at 1pm we went back to the queue and stayed there until we were allowed into the arena. Sound check was great, his family were on stage at the start and I was really excited about that too! :aah: Then the band came on and sung a couple of songs and I was singing along :aah: Then the man himself came on and we started screaming, and he turned around and smiled and waved, so sweet :wub2:

Anyway, I love John now coz he sorted it out so us MFC peeps with numbers could get in first, so when the gate opened me and Mil ran and got right behind the barrier in the centre, so right in front of the little platform that stuck out from the stage. Was so amazing when he came on stage, I was so close!!!! I swear in one song he looked down at me and smiled, but I'd have to check my vids for that lol, everyone prob thought he did that to them! :aah: Got so many amazing pics and vids, so I'll make sure I post them. I cried half way through rain because it was so amazing!!!!

The set was gorgeous, and so were the outfits. I especially loved the flowers all around the stage. I've got one of the big sunflowers in my room now...he's touched that! :mf_lustslow:

After the gig we waited to meet him, and first iMMa came out and signed my deluxe edition of TBWKTM and then he came out and signed it for me, and also took the jammie dodgers I bought him :naughty: 2nd time I met him, amazing again!

So yeah, that's my report for now. Kinda long....but seriously, it was an amazing gig! I enjoyed it so much, and I think I'm even more in love with him now!!! :aah::aah:[/quote']

Were you one of the freaks I met (with MIKA rules) outside the biomes? I think I recognise your name :biggrin2: I was the one with Mika on my freak tee. You told us about the queue numbers. I hope this is the right person:teehee:

Hi Everyone..only just joined so this is my first post! I was at the Eden project gig and Mika was just amazing. I first saw him in London and was so excited to be seeing him again.

I have no idea how to post pics or vidoes from my face book but I uploaded these clips to youtube so hopefully you can see these.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaKarenG