2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

I have a very important question that I need to know the answer to, so please help me, freaks:

If I handwash the T-shirt that Mika signed for me at Eden, will his signature survive? I can't wear the T-shirt unwashed because I was hot and sweaty at Eden, but don't want to risk losing the signature. I know that it's supposed to be a permanent marker, but is it permanent enough?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

ps the photos in this thread continue to be amazing!:thumb_yello:

I have a very important question that I need to know the answer to, so please help me, freaks:

If I handwash the T-shirt that Mika signed for me at Eden, will his signature survive? I can't wear the T-shirt unwashed because I was hot and sweaty at Eden, but don't want to risk losing the signature. I know that it's supposed to be a permanent marker, but is it permanent enough?

I wouldn't try it if I were you.

agree - wouldnt risk washing mine. in fact if it wasnt for my husband, i would be framing it :teehee::wub2:

...now that's an idea!:biggrin2:

thanks Sharon and Ingie, I would love to wear it again, but will have to resist the temptation.

I've just had a thought -if it was the "Sharpie" pen that I've seen him use before I could do a test on an old T-shirt because I've got one of those somewhere. (We use them at work sometimes)

...now that's an idea!:biggrin2:

thanks Sharon and Ingie, I would love to wear it again, but will have to resist the temptation.

I've just had a thought -if it was the "Sharpie" pen that I've seen him use before I could do a test on an old T-shirt because I've got one of those somewhere. (We use them at work sometimes)

i also wouldnt want to wash off Ingie's masterpiece on the back (which you can see in my sig)... now she is famous and all that :roftl:

I have this vague feeling that you can get a spray at craft shops that helps protect things on fabric :dunno:

Thanks Silver. I might try that.

I'm actually considering the framing option now, but I'd have to fold it a bit to show the front and the signature (unless i just kept the signature my "hidden secret" because let's face it, it's only me that it means anything to anyway!:naughty:)

I've tried and his signature stayed on perfectly =)

I got mine signed about 13months ago and I think i washed it about 8 times since then, I dont wear the shirt too often. it still looks great =D

I've tried and his signature stayed on perfectly =)

I got mine signed about 13months ago and I think i washed it about 8 times since then, I dont wear the shirt too often. it still looks great =D

Thank you sooooooooooooo much, you have made my day/week/month!:thumb_yello:

it seems that team mika is filming each gig. when we were at the lisbon gig,my friends were bg and mama P told them they were going to be recorded as mika wanted to bring out a dvd....

Ooooh, why does that sound so familiar to me?

Oh yes, 2007, Andy saying exactly the same thing about all the filming he was doing, that never saw the light of day! LOL!!!

How could anyone miss out "Touches You" :shocked:

That's what I was thinking! :aah:

How could you forget the little Danceeeee??

:naughty:

How could you miss Blue Eyes and the cute little dance he does !

Ooooh, why does that sound so familiar to me?

Oh yes, 2007, Andy saying exactly the same thing about all the filming he was doing, that never saw the light of day! LOL!!!

really??? damn!! then mika wants to keeps it for himself.....

well,at least we already know why mika uses to lie... he´s surrounded with liars.... it must be contagious...:mf_rosetinted:

really??? damn!! then mika wants to keeps it for himself.....

well,at least we already know why mika uses to lie... he´s surrounded with liars.... it must be contagious...:mf_rosetinted:

But I'm on film too... Mika uses it to lurk on his freaks :sneaky2:

i also wouldnt want to wash off Ingie's masterpiece on the back (which you can see in my sig)... now she is famous and all that :roftl:

She's almost as much of a star as Mika now!:biggrin2:

Thank you my dahlings. I will sign everything you want:wub2:

:floor: i´ve read "i love the lady in green" uncer your avatar!!! :floor:

about the film... yeah... it´s weird... i can´t believe he has time to watch every concert...:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he watches it to see what went wrong and what's good for the next gig.

'Ooooh, I was so cute there, gotta do that in France too!' :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he watches it to see what went wrong and what's good for the next gig.

'Ooooh, I was so cute there, gotta do that in France too!' :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: but of course,first he grabs popcorn and a coke,sits down near gertrude,and decides to spend his little free time watching himself "dancing" on stage and forgetting lyrics.... and then is when he says that.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: but of course,first he grabs popcorn and a coke,sits down near gertrude,and decides to spend his little free time watching himself "dancing" on stage and forgetting lyrics.... and then is when he says that.:mf_rosetinted:

And Gertrude is like :rolls_eyes: