REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - Mika in HUNGARY for the Balaton Sound Festival, 8 July 2011

guylainem123

Life of Lollipop Girl is amazing!!!

This is the first time (and hope not the last time) I was the part of the show!! It was amazing!!

I came on the festival with 2 friends of mine from MFC from Serbia Nina and Marina, and with us came one of Mika's fan from Hungary. The 3 of us made a big banner MFC Serbia with our nick names from MFC!!!

Marina,Nina and me we were put our banner on the fence and we were standing behind our banner. We were very calm like we know that we will go on the stage. During the Big Boi from Outkast some girl came to us from back stage and asked us: "Do you want to go on stage with Mika?" and 3 of us were :boing: YES!!! I don't know why but I had that felling before I came to Hungary that we are going to be on the stage!! Then she asked some other girls too, and she said :"I be back in 10 minutes to take you all to the back stage." Later she came back with Yasmine who said that we need to take our things and come with her!!! I was so exited but I felt like that is not me who go there, to be on the stage!!

We get into big tent where Yasmine starts to give us costumes we were so exited and I took some pics of us ...

few seconds after 2 girls came too and start changing ( but you will read about them more from Nina and Marina :aah: I just want to say they were rude and they didn't even know who Mika is :blink:)

When we get all dressed up girl who work with Yasmine came in to the tent with set list and we saw what songs Mika will sing!! And "Elle Me Dit" were on set list but he singed "Kick Ass" except "Elle Me dit". Then Yasmine told us that we can go and watch gig, and we need to come back when WAG start and she gave us some tunics to dressed on that people can't see our costumes. But that didn't help, in the moment we go out from back stage people star watching us like :shocked: ... They didn't know why we were dressed like that!! Many of them were coming to us and asking what are we wearing. Some of them were taking pictures with us!! :biggrin2: Few guys and girls who asked me what I am wearing, then I told them : "I will go on the stage and dance with Mika :wub2:" , they were amazed and they congratulated me like I won some prize. but in other way I did because BE ON THE STAGE AND DANCE WITH MIKA IN FRONT OF BIG CROWD IS LIKE TO WIN SOME VERY IMPORTANT AWARD!!!

Then after like half an our Mika go on the stage and magic happened!!! We were dancing like crazy, screaming, and singing!!!We, Lollipop girls were dancing like crazy girls!!! People were taking pics of us and filming us while we dance!! I think we looked :loco: hahaha

And then the moment came, we heard WAG, and run back to get our moment.. Yasmine gave us wigs and said: "Don't need to try to keep your wigs on, if they start to fall you can grab them and take off, it doesn't meter, dance, jump, flirt with band... You can do what ever and have fun on the stage!"

We were standing on the left side on the stage and watching Mika from there, it was amazing. Yasmine took pics of us there. When he finished Grace Kelly he came behind where we were, talking with some man and looking gorgeous :wub2:

then he came beck on the stage and Lollipop begin, we were ready to get on the stage. I was watching are there any cable on the stage because I had feeling I will tipping over if there are some. I asked Marina is she going to be first and she said go Mina first, and I thought that I need to go on the stage and they were screaming: NOOO COME BACK!! I was like :blink: what? and Marina told me that she just said I should go first when it's time. Ohh I felt so stupid at the moment and I said to Yasmine: "ooh I am sorry"

She was soo kind and she start laughing and she said: "ooh don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong" and after few seconds she said now and I just go out on stage and start dancing.... :dance_man: (I hope I didn't look so stupid)

And I was on the stage with Mika and the band and my friends, I felt so special. At one second I saw Mika singing and looking at me, I saw his eyes but my face were covered. oooh that was the best moment ( and now I have butterflies in my stomach while I writing this)

That was sooo amazing, the crowed were very big, but I can't understand one thing, I wasn't nervous or something like that I had feeling like I did that many times before!! I don't know why but I think that is cool I felt so relaxed on stage!!!I took my wig of when I saw that all girls are without them. And then was end!!! I stand second next to Mika and that was that!!! WAUUU! I want moreeeee!!!

Then we go to change, and Yasmine asked do we have something to gave Mika to sign for us. I gave her my gift and said: "Can you give that to Mika I made it by my self :blush-anim-cl:?" She said yes thank you and she go to give Mika pics that we want him to sign. We were standing in front of tent waiting for pics with signatures, then some girl came to us and told: "My boss said you need to leave now." We said to her: "We waiting Yasmine to give us signed pics :shun:", and she said:" ooh sorry I didn't know that, ok." and she left. Yasmine came and said that maybe is going to be m&g but later because Mika has some work to do. We thanked her and we left. After that we didn't know where we can get m&g, we went on VIP exit and wait Mika there. We saw iMMa and Cherisse and they came to talk and take pics with us. iMMa said that our banner was so amazing!!! They were standing few minutes and then they left. They are so cool. Few minutes after Mika showed up and when he saw us standing in frond he came, but I couldn't come close to him. m&g was short but amazing...

and that is from me, I hope I didn't bored you with my report,and sorry if you don't understand everything.

p.s. Yasmine told us they will not going to do that long BG and LG with fans and that we have luck to be on stage with Mika.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time (and hope not the last time) I was the part of the show!! It was amazing!!

I came on the festival with 2 friends of mine from MFC from Serbia Nina and Marina, and with us came one of Mika's fan from Hungary. The 3 of us made a big banner MFC Serbia with our nick names from MFC!!!

Marina,Nina and me we were put our banner on the fence and we were standing behind our banner. We were very calm like we know that we will go on the stage. During the Big Boi from Outkast some girl came to us from back stage and asked us: "Do you want to go on stage with Mika?" and 3 of us were YES!!! I don't know why but I had that felling before I came to Hungary that we are going to be on the stage!! Then she asked some other girls too, and she said :"I be back in 10 minutes to take you all to the back stage." Later she came back with Yasmine who said that we need to take our things and come with her!!! I was so exited but I felt like that is not me who go there, to be on the stage!!

We get into big tent where Yasmine starts to give us costumes we were so exited and I took some pics of us ...

few seconds after 2 girls came too and start changing ( but you will read about them more from Nina and Marina I just want to say they were rude and they didn't even know who Mika is :blink:)

When we get all dressed up girl who work with Yasmine came in to the tent with set list and we saw what songs Mika will sing!! And "Elle Me Dit" were on set list but he singed "Kick Ass" except "Elle Me dit". Then Yasmine told us that we can go and watch gig, and we need to come back when WAG start and she gave us some tunics to dressed on that people can't see our costumes. But that didn't help, in the moment we go out from back stage people star watching us like :shocked: ... They didn't know why we were dressed like that!! Many of them were coming to us and asking what are we wearing. Some of them were taking pictures with us!! :biggrin2: Few guys and girls who asked me what I am wearing, then I told them : "I will go on the stage and dance with Mika :wub2:" , they were amazed and they congratulated me like I won some prize. but in other way I did because BE ON THE STAGE AND DANCE WITH MIKA IN FRONT OF BIG CROWD IS LIKE TO WIN SOME VERY IMPORTANT AWARD!!!

Then after like half an our Mika go on the stage and magic happened!!! We were dancing like crazy, screaming, and singing!!!We, Lollipop girls were dancing like crazy girls!!! People were taking pics of us and filming us while we dance!! I think we looked :loco: hahaha

And then the moment came, we heard WAG, and run back to get our moment.. Yasmine gave us wigs and said: "Don't need to try to keep your wigs on, if they start to fall you can grab them and take off, it doesn't meter, dance, jump, flirt with band... You can do what ever and have fun on the stage!"

We were standing on the left side on the stage and watching Mika from there, it was amazing. Yasmine took pics of us there. When he finished Grace Kelly he came behind where we were, talking with some man and looking gorgeous :wub2:

then he came beck on the stage and Lollipop begin, we were ready to get on the stage. I was watching are there any cable on the stage because I had feeling I will tipping over if there are some. I asked Marina is she going to be first and she said go Mina first, and I thought that I need to go on the stage and they were screaming: NOOO COME BACK!! I was like :blink: what? and Marina told me that she just said I should go first when it's time. Ohh I felt so stupid at the moment and I said to Yasmine: "ooh I am sorry"

She was soo kind and she start laughing and she said: "ooh don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong" and after few seconds she said now and I just go out on stage and start dancing.... :dance_man: (I hope I didn't look so stupid)

And I was on the stage with Mika and the band and my friends, I felt so special. At one second I saw Mika singing and looking at me, I saw his eyes but my face were covered. oooh that was the best moment ( and now I have butterflies in my stomach while I writing this)

That was sooo amazing, the crowed were very big, but I can't understand one thing, I wasn't nervous or something like that I had feeling like I did that many times before!! I don't know why but I think that is cool I felt so relaxed on stage!!!I took my wig of when I saw that all girls are without them. And then was end!!! I stand second next to Mika and that was that!!! WAUUU! I want moreeeee!!!

Then we go to change, and Yasmine asked do we have something to gave Mika to sign for us. I gave her my gift and said: "Can you give that to Mika I made it by my self :blush-anim-cl:?" She said yes thank you and she go to give Mika pics that we want him to sign. We were standing in front of tent waiting for pics with signatures, then some girl came to us and told: "My boss said you need to leave now." We said to her: "We waiting Yasmine to give us signed pics :shun:", and she said:" ooh sorry I didn't know that, ok." and she left. Yasmine came and said that maybe is going to be m&g but later because Mika has some work to do. We thanked her and we left. After that we didn't know where we can get m&g, we went on VIP exit and wait Mika there. We saw iMMa and Cherisse and they came to talk and take pics with us. iMMa said that our banner was so amazing!!! They were standing few minutes and then they left. They are so cool. Few minutes after Mika showed up and when he saw us standing in frond he came, but I couldn't come close to him. m&g was short but amazing...

and that is from me, I hope I didn't bored you with my report,and sorry if you don't understand everything.

p.s. Yasmine told us they will not going to do that long BG and LG with fans and that we have luck to be on stage with Mika.

:woot_jump:

love your report! :biggrin2:

Ohh sounds amazing, I'm glad you had such a great time!! Love the genuine and still excited feeling in your report!! :wub2:

Marina,Nina and me we were put our banner on the fence and we were standing behind our banner. We were very calm like we know that we will go on the stage. During the Big Boi from Outkast some girl came to us from back stage and asked us: "Do you want to go on stage with Mika?" and 3 of us were :boing: YES!!! I don't know why but I had that felling before I came to Hungary that we are going to be on the stage!! Then she asked some other girls too, and she said :"I be back in 10 minutes to take you all to the back stage." Later she came back with Yasmine who said that we need to take our things and come with her!!! I was so exited but I felt like that is not me who go there, to be on the stage!!

few seconds after 2 girls came too and start changing ( but you will read about them more from Nina and Marina :aah: I just want to say they were rude and they didn't even know who Mika is)

Great report, Mina! I went all :lmfao: several times, thank you!

166438.jpg

(nyugat.hu)

OH **** THATS ME IN THE MIDDLE! YAY!

Aww, I see Zsina is having a wondeful time :aah:

Yes I enjoyed it so much :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I am sure Nina send you pictures she took during Lollipop when she returns from her tour with Mika (i.e. probably the end of next week) :teehee:

I saw several pictures she took of LGs and BGs. Also, Lollipop was recorded, so you'll have it on video, too.:wink2:

Ahhww can't wait!

In fact, we were photographed by at least 30 people about 100 times while we were dancing crazily in the crowd, and this is the only picture (above) I've seen of us so far. I really can't wait for Nina's photos!

And I'm so happy for you guys that you could meet him afterwards! Me and my friend had to hurry to catch the last ferry coz our apartment was on the other side of the lake so we couldn't wait. I kind of regret it now, but whatever. Next time :thumb_yello:

No, I wasn't bored at all, Mina! I am thrilled that you got to be on stage

and that you had such a wonderful experience! :wub2:

Oh? Does this mean that they will not be performing these songs any more,

or just that they won't be using fans? :blink: Very interesting, but I guess

it's about time for things to change up a bit.

Well, I was there too and I totally think she meant it in a different way....like WE fans (the 4 of us) are not likely to do this again any time soon....

BY THE WAY, MORE PICTURES!!!

http://www.partyzoo.hu/inner.php?page=4&id=8051

Edited by Zsina

when she was giving us 'instructions' what to do on stage, just before we went up there, she said: "have fun, you know the songs, you've probably danced to them before, we're not gonna do this for much more, so enjoy it while you can."

basically, even tho he's gonna continue to sing the songs, they're probably not gonna be using fans on stage, at least not as BGs or LGs after this tour

Well, I was there and I totally think she meant it in a different way....like WE fans (the 4 of us) are not likely to do this again any time soon....

no, cos it was Marina's second time to be BG in less than a year, and she told that to Mika, but he didn't say anything about her not being able to be a BG again, he just said that he remembered the gig when she was on the stage for the first time :dunno:

Yasmine defo meant to say that the days of fans as BGs are almost over

I think when Mika release new album they will think on something else or not!! Don't know if he is going to sing lollipop and big girl on next tour, I love both song, and I want him to sing lollipop all the time, but don't know. Yasmine told us that and after that Marina and Nina tord me that Mika told them that too. Don't know, but maybe this tour is the last one for BG and LG :sad:

no, cos it was Marina's second time to be BG in less than a year, and she told that to Mika, but he didn't say anything about her not being able to be a BG again, he just said that he remembered the gig when she was on the stage for the first time :dunno:

Yasmine defo meant to say that the days of fans as BGs are almost over

Yeah, i'm afraid that the days of BG and LG are over :sad: It doesn't matter how many times have you been on stage, I even told that girl who came to ask us that I was already on the stage and if there are not enought costumes I will stay in the crowd and let someone else be on the stage but she didn't say anything about it :)

are you planning to go on any of the gigs this summer? cos they're still doing it now, but they probably won't after the new album is out...

I''m going to Oporto next week, but now i'm not sure they'll keep doing it...:shocked::blink::boxed:

OK, so, finaly - here's my report! :aah:

I will just post a link to my blog, since I'm really too tired to write two posts about the same thing :thumb_yello: it's veeeeery long one, 4 word pages, and the first bit might be a bit boring, since it doesn't say much about the gig as it does about Mika and the MFC - remember, I was writing this for the people who don't know much about Mika and how thing work in Mikaworld :thumb_yello: hope you'll like it! i'm looking forward to your comments!

cheers!

http://frontrowcrew.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/a-big-girl%E2%80%99s-not-so-much-frc-experience-of-mika/