REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - Mika in HUNGARY for the Balaton Sound Festival, 8 July 2011

guylainem123

Thanks for your lovely reports everyone, I really enjoyed reading them!! And thanks for the vids and pics too:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm finally at home, so I'm uploading my vids:

Happy Birthday to Paloma

And the rest are uploading, give them time, they will take a while.

That vid is super sweet:wub2:

t4p Nina :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey!! :biggrin2: Ohh there was a meet and greet??? Like... what time?? I stayed with my friend til 11 o'clock or sth but we were somewhere at those stalls for food, oh man I'd loved to see him :boxed: But anyways it was sooooo amazing just a lil bit warm :aah: And I looked horrible :naughty:

OMG I really looked awful :roftl:

Edited by nemobaermydog

Hey hey!! :biggrin2: Ohh there was a meet and greet??? Like... what time?? I stayed with my friend til 11 o'clock or sth but we were somewhere at those stalls for food, oh man I'd loved to see him :boxed: But anyways it was sooooo amazing just a lil bit warm :aah: And I looked horrible :naughty:

OMG I really looked awful :roftl:

This one really wasn't a meet and greet, he just quickly stopped to receive a few presents, and his car was already waiting. It was sweet from him to come and say hi even he was in a hurry :wub2:

I finally wrote a gig review with some pics, it's here:

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/gig-reviews-balaton-sound-hungary.html

And the birthday song post is here:

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-birthday-to-paloma-balaton-sound.html

I'm sorry I'm spamming with my blog, but the pics are really large size and don't want to upload them again. I still have more pics (LGs and BGs etc), and will post them later!

@miss roxy Don't worry, I have not forgotten you, I will take at least snapshots from the vid if it's possible, I'm sorry I'm late with it, I was really busy earlier.

Edited by tiibet

This one really wasn't a meet and greet, he just quickly stopped to receive a few presents, and his car was already waiting. It was sweet from him to come and say hi even he was in a hurry :wub2:

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/gig-reviews-balaton-sound-hungary.html

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-birthday-to-paloma-balaton-sound.html

I'm sorry I'm spamming with my blog, but the pics are really large size and don't want to upload them again. I still have more pics (LGs and BGs etc), and will post them later!

@miss roxy Don't worry, I have not forgotten you, I will take at least snapshots from the vid if it's possible, I'm sorry I'm late with it, I was really busy earlier.

Loved your report, and it's not spamming, not here, really :thumb_yello:

YAY! Can't wait for the LG pictures! :dance_man:

Thank you for those snaps :wub2:

I just really wish to see that video.. I know it´s dark and all.. but I don´t mind, if it´s possible, please, send me. :thumb_yello: Just need to see that moment again, and I don´t remember at all what did he say to me, I just wanna know.. thank you so much for doing this. :flowers2:

Dear MFCares, I wanna to show you something. It's the gift I made for Mika. Some of you saw it when we met on Balaton Festival.

I am fashion and textile designer, and I found Mika's style very inspirative for my work. When I saw that Mika wears almost everything that fans gave him, I needed to make something for our Golden boy.

I just begin to sew and gift for Mika is the first thing I made for men. My brother was a model for the vest (he is a little shorter then Mika). at first I was very scared to start working on a gift and finally I found strength to begin. I had a little help from Anne (@crazyaboutmika) who forward my mail to Eriko (@Kumazzz) who help me a lot. She wrote to me that Mika looks like a female model from Paris fashion week tall 180 cm with heels 10 cm high :roftl:... and she gave me measures for male models. Thank you Eriko :huglove: It was good that at first I made vest for a test to see how it fits. when Eriko told me it's to big for Mika I was all :hair: !!! I started to think I can't make it right. I cried a little :teehee: ...(kidding) Next day I try to make it fits better. My brother was all :"Please don't stab me again and you are boring me with all that fitting". But he was wonderful and most supportive.

My friends from MFC were very supportive all the time.

And, finally one day I start paining patterns. I was very nervous all the time and everybody noticed that because I was tweeting all the time. They were very nice and were telling me that is everything is going to be ok.

I finished all my work on the time ( 3 days before gig on Balaton). Only thing that make me scared is how I am going to give him my gift. But you know the story about that... :wink2:

That is my short :naughty: (not so much) story how I was working on that special gift for Mika.

Thank you for reading that :huglove:

Here you can see a clip I made of pics I took while I was

working and pics my friend took in studio!!!

[YOUTUBE]oqouZBu9CJk[/YOUTUBE]

:biggrin2:

That is pretty awesome! What did he say when you gave it to him?

is it a big problem with that because I don't know his reaction :sad: ... when gig was over I was in back stage, because I was lollipop girl, and Jasmine asked us if we want Mika to sign something for us and I gave her a pic for autograph and my gift in blue paper bag with a note To Mika from Mina. And she went to gave him our gifts and pics to sign. We won't sure is going to be m&g later and because of that I gave her to have Mika. and I don't know his reaction :sad: But I hope he like it!!