REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - Mika in HUNGARY for the Balaton Sound Festival, 8 July 2011

guylainem123

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally at home, so I'm uploading my vids:

Happy Birthday to Paloma

And the rest are uploading, give them time, they will take a while.

AHHH this is so amazing, you guys were so insanely lucky to have him there on her birthday :mf_lustslow:

AHHH this is so amazing, you guys were so insanely lucky to have him there on her birthday :mf_lustslow:

I think we were simply lucky to have a great and really responsive audience there (i.e. no Jared Leto fans around like last time at Sziget :annoyed_h4h:)

I'm finally at home, so I'm uploading my vids:

Happy Birthday to Paloma

And the rest are uploading, give them time, they will take a while.

Yaaayy!!! Thank you so much Nina!!!! :wub2:

What's wrong with him and his fans? I'm a fan of him. :annoyed_h4h:

:ot:

well, nothing in general, it's just that he headlined the day Mika was performing at last year's festival and his fans were just standing there front row, unable to enjoy themselves as they had been 'queueing' in the heat all day...etc.

At this festival it was only people who were interested in Mika who went to see him as a large part of the audience basically disappeared after each act to have a drink..etc, and other people were coming.. Everyone was playing it cool.:thumb_yello:

I don't think Mika was planning to make the audience sing HB to Paloma - not without knowing what type of audience it would be. It happened after Happy Ending went down so well.:wub2:

Haven't had a chance to watch them all yet but the video quality is stunning! Happy Birthday to Paloma is just lovely. :wub2:

I've updated the front page. :thumb_yello:

I love them because Balazs ZOOOOOMED!!!! (I prefer videos with Mika's face). just a feedback.

I love them because Balazs ZOOOOOMED!!!! (I prefer videos with Mika's face). just a feedback.

Yes, I like it zoomed too. But it's a practical issue why I don't zoom that much when I film myself. It's not possible to dance/move and keep a zoomed camera in your hand :teehee: But Balazs did a great job, he was incredibly kind doing this.

These videos are so great! :wub2:

They are bringing back some nice memories. Before WAG, there is a guy who shouts: 'Mika you rock' and then there is a loud 'I love you Mika' - that's our Lucia :teehee:

And I can hear Timi singing in almost every song-:teehee.:roftl:

They are bringing back some nice memories. Before WAG, there is a guy who shouts: 'Mika you rock' and then there is a loud 'I love you Mika' - that's our Lucia :teehee:

I loved the moment that guy was shouting "Mika you rock"! He was not a Mika fan, just from the audience, so it was such a good feedback :wub2:

I loved the moment that guy was shouting "Mika you rock"! He was not a Mika fan, just from the audience, so it was such a good feedback :wub2:

I know, right!! It feels so extremely overwhelming to hear random people who are not necessarily maniac fans like us and who randomly came at the festival maybe, to scream such things :aah:. I always giggle when I hear someone do that haha.

Hell yeah :teehee:

I hope we will see the video from meet and greet too :wub2:

Hell yeah :teehee:

I hope we will see the video from meet and greet too :wub2:

I have some problems with the video. I will try to solve it somehow. I'm sorry, I know it was an important moment to you.

I have some problems with the video. I will try to solve it somehow. I'm sorry, I know it was an important moment to you.

Nina, will you post all your gig pictures on your blog? :blush-anim-cl:

I just checked, and the first picture of Imma is so cute! She should see it seriously! :thumb_yello:

:tears:

I really hope you´ll fix it somehow :thumb_yello:

Wouldn´t you try to send me on my e-mail? Like I said, I won´t upload it anywhere, just wanna see it :wub2:

Yes, I like it zoomed too. But it's a practical issue why I don't zoom that much when I film myself. It's not possible to dance/move and keep a zoomed camera in your hand :teehee: But Balazs did a great job, he was incredibly kind doing this.

I understand. But isn't it possible to set big zoom at the beginning and then leave it like that? just a suggestion...

I understand. But isn't it possible to set big zoom at the beginning and then leave it like that? just a suggestion...

I think she meant that she likes to dance and jump, so if the camera is on a big zoom and she is holding it in her hands, the result is going to be catastrophic :naughty:

I think she meant that she likes to dance and jump, so if the camera is on a big zoom and she is holding it in her hands, the result is going to be catastrophic :naughty:

catastrophic or artistic:wink2::roftl: but..dance and jump?...I didn't notice , really...:wink2: (the videos are very stable...I'm not talking about these ones, I know Balazs filmed them)