Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

Chapter 20 Part 2

After failing to hail a cab (his recent incident with cabs must have gossiped its way around London), Mika and Jerry decided to walk to their destination. Which was currently unknown.

Jerry: Well we can't go raving yet it's only just gone half six. We're pretty early to be going out, you know.

Mika: Pffft, whatever.

Jerry: So where are we going?

Mika: I dunno, pub?

Jerry: *wailing* The pub??

Mika: YES. THE PUB.

Jerry: Ohhhh...

Mika: What's wrong with the pub?

Jerry: Pub's aren't fun.

Mika: Yes they are.

Jerry: No they're not. At least in clubs you get to have a boogie. There's nothing to do in a pub. And it's not like we can eat, we'll get drunk quicker on an empty stomach.

Mika: God you moan like a pensioner. I think it's you who needed that face pack, not me.

Jerry: Shut up.

Mika: Come on let's go. *grabs Jerry's hand and yanks him into the pub*

The two open the door to be greeted with a boring sight. Fat, bald men in football T-Shirts drinking beer and oogling at women and calling them "birds". Girls dressed in a tarty way with far too much make-up on and staff looking rather bored.

Mika: Ta-duh...welcome to the pub.

Jerry: Told you it wa boring.

Mika: Oh lighten up Jerry.

Jerry: I DID NOT get dressed up just to sit on my arse and watch bloody football!!

Mika: *looks at Jerry's outfit, who was wearing a white shirt, flared jeans and periwinkle shoes* Jerry do you know what time era this is?

Jerry: Shut up Mr. "I'm bringing back the 70's and 80's through my music." You're one to talk.

Mika: Touché.

Mika and Jerry walked to a wooden, chipped table in front of a small platform that had a small TV screen and a microphone. They ordered their beer and waited.

The lights in the pub went dim.

The platform lights shone bright.

Tonight...there was a show.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Musical Night! Please welcome our singer........*drum roll*

Jerry: Can you play chubby bunny with peanuts?

Mika: Dunno, let's try! *both stuff their faces with peanuts* Chubby bunny, chubby bunny -

Jerry: Chubby bunny, chubby bunny...

Waitress: Here are your beers, boys! *puts beer on table mats*

Announcer: ASHLEY DUPRE!!!!

Mika and Jerry spit out their peanuts at the waitress

Mika+Jerry: ASHLEY DUPRE?!?!!?

The men in the pub holla and cheer, completely unsuspecting a thing.

Ashley Dupre comes strutting on in a short shimmery, purple tassle dress, showing off his fabulous female looking pins that went on forever, huge plastic cleavage, blonde poodle type wig and over the top drag make-up.

Mika+Jerry: :shocked: :shocked:

Ashley: The minute you walked in the joint...*swings hips twice* I could see you were a man of distinction, a real big spender...

Some men start to laugh, but most of them start to boo.

Ashley: *sees Jerry and winks* Good lookin'! Soooo refined...*struts off the stage, sits of Jerry's lap and grabs his shirt* Say wouldn't you like to know what's going on in my mind?

Jerry: NO NO NO NO!!!

Ashley: So let me get right to the point! *swings leg round so he's now straddling poor Jerry, thrusts his plastic boobs in his face and jerks his chest sharply on the word "pop"* I don't POP my cork for every guy I seeeeeee....

Ashley gets off Jerry's lap and faces him.

Ashley: HEY BIG SPENDAAAAA!!!

Ashley swings his hips, arms and head in time with the music. He then grabs Jerry's shirt again and forces him to stand. He places one hand on Jerry's shoulder, one leg wrapped round Jerry's waist

Ashley: Speeeeeeeennnnd....a little time with me....

The men in the pub are now sickened by what's going on and they all jump on Ashley and Jerry.

Mika: OMG!!!

During this time, everyone misses a small group of Squirrels that somehow made their way into a London pub take a few peanuts, and then run off. Mika turned around.

Mika: My peanuts!! I've lost my peanuts!! I don't have any peanuts!!

Mika then got dragged into the pub brawl. The fight lasted a few minutes but Jerry, Mika and Ashley finally made a quick getaway by getting through the stage door, and locking the door behind them.

Mika: Phew!

Jerry: Aw man, my wrist really hurts...

Ashley: *takes off his wig* Sometimes I just don't understand why I'm not taken seriously.

Jerry: :blink:

Silence...

Mika: So...what do we do now?

Ashley: I don't know. None of us are too damaged, are we?

Mika: I'm okay.

Ashley: I've got a minor nosebledd, but that will stop soon. Jerry?

Jerry: My wrist really hurts.

Mika: You'll live.

Jerry: BUT IT HURTS!

Ashley: Look, guys, you still up for painting the town pink?

Mika+Jerry: Errr....

Ashley: I know where we can go to get away from those hooligans. Somewhere safe.

This only meant one place...

Part 3 will be coming up, but I've got some chores to do so I'll be back later! Happy reading! x

AAAHAHA HA, why can I see this happening in real life? :roftl: And mika'sreaction when the squirrels steal his peanuts :roftl: priceless!! Yey, can't wait for part 3 :) I was worried that there wouldn't be anymore when I got to reading the end

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back! Except this time, my mum's decided to put Elaine Paige on for "background", and I've got her screeching "dont cry for me Argentina" in my eardrums :sneaky2: (elaine, not my mum lol....yet) and it really doesnt help me concentrate xDD

I'm back! Except this time, my mum's decided to put Elaine Paige on for "background", and I've got her screeching "dont cry for me Argentina" in my eardrums :sneaky2: (elaine, not my mum lol....yet) and it really doesnt help me concentrate xDD

Maybe thats a sign - from Mika - that he will tour there soon :shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

Maybe thats a sign - from Mika - that he will tour there soon :shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

LOOOLLLLL.....

Now it's "i dont know how to love him"....

SHOULD I BRING HIM DOWN, SHOULD I SCREAM AND SHOUT, SHOULD I SPEAK OF LOVE, LET MY FEELINGS OUT????

I NEVER THOUGHT IIIIII'D COOOME TO THIIIIIIIIIIIIS?!?!?!

WHAT'S IT'S ALL ABOOOOOUUUUUT?

LOOOLLLLL.....

SHOULD I BRING HIM DOWN, SHOULD I SCREAM AND SHOUT, SHOULD I SPEAK OF LOVE, LET MY FEELINGS OUT????

I like that song!!!!! :thumb_yello:

But not with Elaine Paige singing it!!! :roftl:

LOOOLLLLL.....

and I thought you were a genius, turns out you are mental

I loved elaine paige when i was younger, listen like listening to the dawn chorus, the birds in the morning, not Dawn French

and I thought you were a genius, turns out you are mental

I loved elaine paige when i was younger, listen like listening to the dawn chorus, the birds in the morning, not Dawn French

lol, it's funny how those two often coincide :blush-anim-cl:

don't get me wrong, elaine page is a good singer, i just dont like writing when i have music in the background. i dont have her singing in my ear anymore. now it's just a CD full of various musicals. Arrrggghhh.

Chapter 20

Part 3 - Finale

Jerry and Mika followed Ashley across the streets of London, accompanied with weird looks which they were oblivious to. They had drunk a fair amount of beer, jack daniels, WKD, Bacardi Breezers, Smirnoff, Vodka and Malibu to help them prepare them for the night ahead. Ashley - who was only semi-tipsy, helped drag them to a building. Mika and Jerry, whose visions were very blurry, did not see the crowd outside the building.

They stumbled in behind Ashley. There was pop music pumping out of the speakers, there were colourful swirls dancing around the walls, the crowd was jumping, the dancefloor kept changing colour, the tables and chairs were psychadelic.

Mika: Whoooaaaa....I haven't taken Magic Mushrooms again, have I?

Ashley: No you fool, we're in a club.

Mika: Oh. Yay!

Jerry: Look at that on the wall! WOW!

Jerry ran up to the moving swirly pattern on the wall and tried to chase it.

Jerry: Come back! Come back!!

Ashley: Fancy a drink?

Mika: I would....but I think...maybe not...

random guy: Ash! Hey gawjus!

Ashley: Hey tight ass *air kisses* how you doin?

random guy: I'm super gay, thanks. Hey you, aren't you Mika?

Mika: *goes to shake his hand but falls flat on his face*

Ashley: He's had a lot to drink.

Mika: *slurs* No i haven't...*burp*

random guy: Is it just the two of you?

Ashley: Nah, we came with that one as well. *points to Jerry*

At this point, Jerry stood on a table and grabbed the hanging lamp above it, and started to swing on it.

random guy: wow. That's quite the company you have.

Mika: *getting to his feet with the help of Ashley* Bonjour.

random guy: what are you doing here? You a fruit?

Ashley: Don't tease.

Mika: I am indeed! *sways to and fro and starts to giggle*

random guy: wow, i thought you wouldn't reveal your -

Ashley: Dude we're kinda busy, can you leave us?

Mika: ...I do love my apples...

random guy: Apples?

Ashley: Shoo! Shoo!!

random guy: Alright, I'm going! Jeez! Have fun with Mika, gimme the juicy details tomorrow.

Mika: Juuuuuuuuiiiice! I like JUICY apples!

Ashley: You're pissed.

Mika: I've pissed?

Ashley: Mika -

Mika: Apparently I keep pissing when I'm drunk, someone else said that to me.

Ashley: NO. YOU. ARE. PISSED.

Mika: Oh.

Ashley: Come on....shall we dance?

Mika: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mika ran straight for the dance floor, leaving Ashley behind, and started doing his funky dances. The crowd circled him and watched him, egging him on. Mika was getting off on the attention, and all of a sudden....Big Girls came on.

Mika: OMG OMG OMG!!! THIS IS MY SOOOONNNNG!!!! ALRIGHT!!!

Mika walked up to a large woman.

Mika: Walks into the room...feels like a big balloon I said, "hey girl, you are beautiful..."

The crowd starts to clap in time with the beat.

Mika: DIET COKE AND A PIZZA PLEASE! DIET COKE, I'M ON MY KNEES SCREAMING *gets on knees* BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Mika grabbed Ashley onto the dance floor.

Mika: You take your skinny girl, I feel like I'm gonna die! *throws Ashley onto the floor and into the crowd* Cos a real woman needs a real man, here's why: *beckons a larger lady onto the dance floor* You take your girl, and multiply her by 4, now a whole lotta woman needs a whole lot more! EVERYONE, COPY ME!!!

Mika starts doing his choreography.

Mika: *faces front, swinging hips* Get yerself to th' Butterfly lounge, find yerself a big LAY-DEE! *faces side, swinging hips* Big boi come on round and they'll be calling you babyyyy *faces back, swinging hips* No need to fantasise, since I was in my BRAAAAACES *faces side, swinging hips* A watering hole with the girls around, and CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!

The crowd starts to sing with Mika and have got the jist of the dance. Jerry is laying on a table laughing to himself, and Ashley is less than impressed.

Mika: *deep hip swings* Big Girl YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!.....

This continued for quite some time, and Ashley had his arms folded and his face looked like a smacked arse. He grabbed his done-up ultra gay phone, tapped in a number, and rushed to the toilets.

Jerry, on the other hand, had got on a woman and they both seemed to be sucking off eachother's facial features.

Mika was undoubtedly considered a hero in this club and continued to dance and grind against people as the music continued and flowed from artist to artist.

Within the hour, an unexpected surprise turned up. The man clambered out of his run-down car, his shoes clonked against the London concrete, and entered the building. He looked around the place completely horrified.

There were gays of both kinds, bisexuals, trannies and drag queens in every corner. A guy came up to him and placed his hand on the man's shoulder and offered to help him get more comfortable. The man squeaked in fear and made a run for it.

He landed himself on the multi-coloured dancefloor and was wriggling between people's shaking bottoms, the strangers grinding up against him when they get the chance. Sweat started to drop down the man's head and his breathing got heavier. He was very, very scared.

All of a sudden, an extremely active person came up behind him, jerking and jibing behind him, hands landed on the man's hips forcing them to move side to side. The man jumped and turned around.

John: MIKA!

Mika: Where? *looks around*

John: BY JOVE! DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!

Mika: Crap! John?! Is that you?!

John: Don't you recognise me boy?!

Mika: Yeah! I recognise all three of ya!

John: LISTEN - I GOT A CALL AND I NEED TO TAKE YOU - WOAH!!!!

Ashley came up behind John and pinched his bum.

John: DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Ashley: I was calling you, you didn't hear me. I needed to get your attention SOMEHOW...

John: Coulda just tapped me on the shoulder!!!

Ashley: Meh, it was good excuse.

John: *turning to Mika* Look, you're extremely drunk. You're coming home.

Mika: They played Big Girls John!! And we danced!!! And I like Apples! Juicy ones!

John: Great. Come on, let's go. Now where's that Jerry?

Ashley: Over there kissing Josh.

John: Josh?

Mika: *burp* Josh? Ain't that a guys name?

Ashley: Yup. His name by night is Josephine, though.

John: No it can't be...

Mika: *singing* Jerry is gaa-aa-aay, Jerry is gaa-aa-y....

John: He probably doesn't know he's kissing a guy.

Ashley: That rings a few bells.

John: Shut it.

The three of them walked across the crowded dance floor and near to the bar, where Jerry just finished getting it off with Josh. Along the way, Mika kept singing "I'm a TOOTY FRUITY!", flailing his arms in a drunken manner and tripping over his own feet.

John: Jerry! JERRY!

Jerry: I'm busy, go away! *grabs a bottle of Champagne and a corkscrew*

John: You don't understand -

Ashley: I thought you hurt your wrist?

Jerry: I have, I'm in agony.

John: Jerry, you don't know who you're with -

Jerry: I do, I'm with Josephine.

Mika: *swaying* Joooosephiiiiiine!!! Joseeeeephiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! *kersplat*

Josh: Come on gawjus, get that wrist action going baby, I wanna hear my cork go POP!

John: OH NO YOU DON'T! THAT'S IT! WE ARE LEAVING THIS DISGUSTING PLACE!!!!

Jerry: Nooo!!! *gets up and forms fists. Goes to swing for John, who just stays there, but completely misses and falls on top of Mika*

random guy: ORGY!!!!

John: Ashley can you help me?

Ashley: Sure.

John and Ashley grabbed the two drunken men and dragged them to the car outside.

Ashley: Listen, mate -

John: *stiffly* I'm not your mate.

Ashley: Whatever. Look, I know what I did was kind of wrong and I'm wondering if you could forgive me.

John: I thought you were a WOMAN. And then I catch you with those....those....*looks at Mika and Jerry who are gurgling in their unconscious state* blubbering fools! And THEN, I find out that you're a MAN.

Ashley: I'm trying to apologise! Forgive me? I do still like you.

John: No. It won't work. I'm not gay.

Ashley: Fine...well. I tried.

John: Yes well....ahem....we shall speak of this no more. Let's shove these in the back seat...

John and Ashley pick them up as best as they could and threw them in. John slammed the door and got in the drivers seat, and Ashley got in the front.

John: Taking you home too, am I?

Ashley: Sorry...I'll get out...

John: No it's fine.

John starts the car and the radio came on, with Mika's "Relax! Take It Easy" spilling softly out of the speakers.

This was too long....there's a little bit more to come which will become the "epilogue".

Epilogue

Mika: *mumbling* Oh turn it off....

John: *turns it down* Fed up with Life in Cartoon Motion, eh?

Mika: A little...

John: You've been doing it an awful long time.

Mika: Mmm.

John: You um...you ready to knuckle down and start doing some serious work?

Mika: Mmm.

John: I'm um....I'm glad to hear it.

Ashley: Don't forget that he's drunk, he'll forget in the morning and probably doesn't even mean it.

John: Sometimes people also speak the truth when they're drunk. Eh, Mika?

Mika: Wha..?

Ashley: Funny how you trust him, when he's given you hell in the past couple of months from what I've heard.

John: How do you know?

Ashley: I read the forum.

John: Ah. Well....I know Mika's a hard worker. Look at LiCM. It's a fantastic record. He just needed a break that's all...even if it did go a bit loopy. I think he's realised his mistakes now. LiCM is the past now......we're in a new era. We're starting something new, something more magnificent. You'll see.

Mika: *mumbling* Take a bow...play the part...of a lonely, lonely heart...say goodbye...to the world you thought you lived in...to the world you thought you lived in...

As the car drove off down the quiet, London road, in the murky corner down the alley-way, there sat a small group of Squirrels munching on their peanuts....waiting...just waiting...

The End?

Caz that was fantastic - I was holding my breath, reading, visualizing,

everything!!! Absolute genius!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

And the squirrels had the last word...............or did they?!!!! :roftl:

:flowers2: :flowers2:

Caz that was fantastic - I was holding my breath, reading, visualizing,

everything!!! Absolute genius!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

And the squirrels had the last word...............or did they?!!!! :roftl:

:flowers2: :flowers2:

:naughty: I left it at a cliffhanger in case it will continue one day. even if it doesn't, at least i left it to the reader's imagination.

I'm glad you liked it. It's been a whirlwind of an adventure writing these scripts and it's sad for it to come to an end....but i'll probably make random ones on super special occassions.

omg! It' AMAAAZING! Suspance! Drunkess! ACTION!!

:lmao:

why oh why i had to visualize the mikster in Saranayde circus outfi completed with fluffy plumes and the others in bunny costume???!:shocked::roftl:

I loove how the squirrel in the end make an open final:naughty:

GIMMY GIMMY MOAR! :pbjt:

i dont know why, but that's kinda worrying lol :naughty:

i'm glad you liked it :biggrin2:

And no, I can't give you any more. That truly is the last lot...

Ashley came up behind John and pinched his bum.

John: DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Ashley: I was calling you, you didn't hear me. I needed to get your attention SOMEHOW...

John: Coulda just tapped me on the shoulder!!!

Ashley: Meh, it was good excuse.

John: *turning to Mika* Look, you're extremely drunk. You're coming home.

Mika: They played Big Girls John!! And we danced!!! And I like Apples! Juicy ones!

John: Great. Come on, let's go. Now where's that Jerry?

Ashley: Over there kissing Josh.

John: Josh?

Mika: *burp* Josh? Ain't that a guys name?

Ashley: Yup. His name by night is Josephine, though.

John: No it can't be...

Mika: *singing* Jerry is gaa-aa-aay, Jerry is gaa-aa-y....

John: He probably doesn't know he's kissing a guy.

Ashley: That rings a few bells.

John: Shut it.

hahahhaa that was damn hilarious!!!!

pleaseee.. don`t stop writing Caz! :tears:

the scripts are so goood!!!

:naughty: I left it at a cliffhanger in case it will continue one day. even if it doesn't, at least i left it to the reader's imagination.

I'm glad you liked it. It's been a whirlwind of an adventure writing these scripts and it's sad for it to come to an end....but i'll probably make random ones on super special occassions.

Oh CazGirl, you where really on fire with this last chapters!:roftl:

Thank you!:wub2:

And a special thank you for that little question mark in the end, it's comforting!:wub2:

Jerry: Shut up Mr. "I'm bringing back the 70's and 80's through my music." You're one to talk.

Mika: Touché.

:roftl::roftl::

Epilogue

Mika: *mumbling* Take a bow...play the part...of a lonely, lonely heart...say goodbye...to the world you thought you lived in...to the world you thought you lived in...

As the car drove off down the quiet, London road, in the murky corner down the alley-way, there sat a small group of Squirrels munching on their peanuts....waiting...just waiting...

hahahah :punk::punk:

I love it Caz!!!!!

I gonna mis the scripts :tears: and the squirrels :roftl: