Screw the Mika Gay arguement!

pinkunicorn123

Baked beans - friend or foe?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Baked beans - friend or foe?

• I love baked beans - they rule
    • Who even cares and why are we talking about beans?
    • I hate baked beans - ergh! Death to the inventor

..it reminds me some student task of ours when a guy has been asked to design a "MALE" tower and a "FEMALE" one...and he did THREE....so whats the 3d one for?- for the ones who "dont know" yet...:bleh:

i think he was a nutcase but the idea was good :P

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 8 months out of date - did you have a baby kit'e'kat prematurely?

well, in fact Kitekat is a nickname given at work after my "kill the ktty" posters (for my boss who is constantly scratched by hers)...

and its the cats food not a waffle:biggrin2:

i just ate a kit kat that went out of date last year

sorry - random but felt like sharing lol

Oh, do they still have the orange Kit Kats with the foil that turns blue when you put it in the fridge? I miss English choccies so bad. And Walker's crisps. And Heinz beans. And sticky toffee pudding. And real English bangers. And Sunday roasts at the pub with Yorkshire pudding.

Of course I don't miss the 20 lbs I gained, so there are some benefits to only having crap food available in Canada.

As for Mika and the big girls...well I saw him doing pretty much the same thing to Martin leading me to the conclusion that he was not only gay, but completely out of the closet. Subsequently I have discovered that he enjoys playing coy with the public so I think it's pretty safe to say all his on-stage antics are just another tease.

Oh, do they still have the orange Kit Kats with the foil that turns blue when you put it in the fridge? I miss English choccies so bad. And Walker's crisps. And Heinz beans. And sticky toffee pudding. And real English bangers. And Sunday roasts at the pub with Yorkshire pudding.

Of course I don't miss the 20 lbs I gained, so there are some benefits to only having crap food available in Canada.

As for Mika and the big girls...well I saw him doing pretty much the same thing to Martin leading me to the conclusion that he was not only gay, but completely out of the closet. Subsequently I have discovered that he enjoys playing coy with the public so I think it's pretty safe to say all his on-stage antics are just another tease.

Whatever happened to we dont care - i listed this post because it seems to concern everyone even those who suposedly dont care.

As for typically english food - canada is a bit pants for supplying it - i was the for two weeks as of 1st june. Found these quaint little places dotted around that were typically english - for instance in Winnipeg there was an overly 1950s english tearoom where there were hats you could try on whilest having tea and biscuits, or in Merickville a small village outside for Ottawa there was a shop that sold things from marks and spensers for 3 times the price lol.

Was that a grr at canada's lack of heinz baked beans or at the gay arguement?

:roftl: We've got Heinz beans but they're just not the same, you know? Just like the choccies. The recipes are different and it blows :thumbdown:

Was that a grr at canada's lack of heinz baked beans or at the gay arguement?

Think it would easier to supply all Canadians with a can of baked beans than it would be to stop the nonsense in here :badmood: