Paris Match Weekly - Louboutin & Mika!

robertina

AGAIN Mr. Louboutin!

sorry...i'm not a fashion victim, so i knew NOTHING of him before he came around for Mika's shoes!:naughty:

so, i went to Malpensa airport yesterday (no, not leaving for a gig :annoyed_h4h:!) and found an article on Paris MAtch - weekly issue about him and a small part is dedicated to his work with Mika.

here you are:

parismatch8juillet08.jpg

I cannot visualize Paris Match online though...can you?

so maybe you could download it from there.

http://www.parismatch.com/parismatch/journal/commander-l-edition-en-ligne

and now...where are our trusty translators?:naughty:

EDIT: the new issue is on! so this is history now...............and you can only BUY it from their site.

TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH BY OUR SWEET MELMAN92 - THANKS TO HER!!

Seen from inside

Mika has… (untranslatable_pun with the word “chaussure” or “shoe” : show sûre sounding slightly like it)

What a talent this Mika! (In the article, it’s not talent but heel, but it’s another pun as talent is talent and heel is talon…haha.) When Christian Louboutin receives the artist in his partisan premises, he’s ready to make him try on the first “shoe-trainers” pair especially designed for his show at the Parc des Princes.

Mika arrived from London late in the morning, and is going off by a night Eurostar train. A cameraman is following him who is directing a documentary about this whole “Mika madness”.

As for him, he’s taking care of his feet. Smiling, open-minded, caring, dressed soberly (a white pair of jeans) he’s glancing whenever he can at the screen of his black Mac where the scenography project for the show is displayed. He’s amazed by it as the kid he seems to still be, despite the incredible success of his debut album “Life In Cartoon Motion’. Despite this tour making him play from the Trabendo (small concert hall) to the Parc des Princes.

But what’s the use in getting custom-made shoes if almost no one will see them other than little spots at best? “I’ve always been obsessed by details, not only music-wise. My sister Paloma got the idea to contact Christian even if he never designs for men.” This cooperation will bear 3 pair of shoes and “a surprise” dixit Louboutin.

Walking by the great pop singer, the shoemaker picks on of his bracelets where dangles down colourful charms. He asks him to take it off and rushes to his workshop. A few minutes later, Louboutin crops up with a creation taped with blue, yellow, green, red straps, the ones of the bracelet. Mika tries them on, re-tries them, adjusts them, laces them up, stands up, does a little dance step, “ It’s clown-ish ( best translation I could figure out_ sorry) , a world that I love (the clown world). He hesitates: vertical or horizontal stripes? It was today’s debate, seriously.

Visiting the shoemaker master’s premises was also an inspiring influence. In one of these rooms hangs a trapeze (??).Mika saw it and decided to include those gymnast utensils to the staging of the show.

What’s next? Mika prepares the much-talked about second album. “I can’t sing Lollipop my whole life long.” I have to evolve musically, I know it. I’ve begun to write the second one, the tonality of it is going to be darker. While waiting for the depressive Mika, “let’s get together” with his pop, cheerful world, its flashy colours, its big girls nevertheless beautiful, the 4th July, at the Virgin show.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.........a cameraman follows him. he's going to realise a documentary about all this 'mika madness'.............

andy my dear...........you're getting too famous!:naughty:

:wub2:

and they went by eurostar........hey! londoners, you might meet him someday on yr trips to paris......:thumb_yello:

.........a cameraman follows him. he's going to realise a documentary about all this 'mika madness'.............

andy my dear...........you're getting too famous!:naughty:

:wub2:

and they went by eurostar........hey! londoners, you might meet him someday on yr trips to paris......:thumb_yello:

I bet he went first class though! The difference between the cheapest seats and the most expensive was £100....

Hi to melman!

I bet he went first class though! The difference between the cheapest seats and the most expensive was £100....

Hi to melman!

And the cheapest cost about a hundred :roftl:

Hi! Was nice meeting you :original:

And it it gets translated by one of those online translators, I'll translate the translation :roftl:

:roftl: I can try to translate it (not by google or anything else :naughty:) although I doubt the result will be much better ...:naughty:

And the cheapest cost about a hundred :roftl:

Hi! Was nice meeting you :original:

:roftl: I can try to translate it (not by google or anything else :naughty:) although I doubt the result will be much better ...:naughty:

you're welcome melman...i don't need it anyway :mf_rosetinted:

but

as allegra said

it's quite funny an italian translates from french to english...let's take advantage of natives!:naughty:

yes...you've got the point...but oh well

he's an entertainer, and likes novelties...we'll see more i'm afraid

and he's after all also his usual spoilt self. :wink2:

mind you, I think the paris gig designer outfit mika wore had nothing to compare to his usual outfits, the jackets his mum designs, not to mention that stunning red tee/frock he wore in arras.. providing williamson's not designed that, in which case i do congratulate him for his good taste! :yay:

and he's after all also his usual spoilt self. :wink2:

mind you, I think the paris gig designer outfit mika wore had nothing to compare to his usual outfits, the jackets his mum designs, not to mention that stunning red tee/frock he wore in arras.. providing williamson's not designed that, in which case i do congratulate him for his good taste! :yay:

You are so obsessed with that red shirt :lmao:

Phew! Finally finished *breathes* Sorry, some expressions must sound a bit weird :blush-anim-cl: Please tell me if something's not right!:thumb_yello:

Seen from inside

Mika has… (untranslatable_pun with the word “chaussure” or “shoe” : show sûre sounding slightly like it)

What a talent this Mika! (In the article, it’s not talent but heel, but it’s another pun as talent is talent and heel is talon…haha.) When Christian Louboutin receives the artist in his parisian premises, he’s ready to make him try on the first “shoe-trainers” pair especially designed for his show at the Parc des Princes.

Mika arrived from London late in the morning, and is going off by a night Eurostar train. A cameraman is following him for a documentary he's directing about this whole “Mika madness”.

As for him, he’s taking care of his feet. Smiling, open-minded, caring, dressed soberly (a white pair of jeans) he’s glancing whenever he can at the screen of his black Mac where the scenography project for the show is displayed. He’s amazed by it as the kid he seems to still be, despite the incredible success of his debut album “Life In Cartoon Motion’. Despite this tour making him play from the Trabendo (small concert hall) to the Parc des Princes.

But what’s the use in getting custom-made shoes if almost no one will see them other than little spots at best? “I’ve always been obsessed by details, not only music-wise. My sister Paloma got the idea to contact Christian even if he never designs for men.” This cooperation will bear 3 pair of shoes and “a surprise” dixit Louboutin.

Walking by the great pop singer, the shoemaker picks on of his bracelets where dangles down colourful charms. He asks him to take it off and rushes to his workshop. A few minutes later, Louboutin crops up with a creation taped with blue, yellow, green, red straps, the ones of the bracelet. Mika tries them on, re-tries them, adjusts them, laces them up, stands up, does a little dance step, “ It’s clown-ish ( best translation I could figure out_ sorry) , a world that I love (the clown world). He hesitates: vertical or horizontal stripes? It was today’s debate, seriously.

Visiting the shoemaker master’s premises was also an inspiring influence. In one of these rooms hangs a trapeze (??).Mika saw it and decided to include those gymnast utensils to the staging of the show.

What’s next? Mika prepares the much-talked about second album. “I can’t sing Lollipop my whole life long.” I have to evolve musically, I know it. I’ve begun to write the second one, the tonality of it is going to be darker. While waiting for the depressive Mika, “let’s get together” with his pop, cheerful world, its flashy colours, its big girls nevertheless beautiful, the 4th July, at the Virgin show.

AGAIN Mr. Louboutin!

sorry...i'm not a fashion victim, so i knew NOTHING of him before he came around for Mika's shoes!:naughty:

so, i went to Malpensa airport yesterday (no, not leaving for a gig :annoyed_h4h:!) and found an article on Paris MAtch - weekly issue about him and a small part is dedicated to his work with Mika.

here you are:

parismatch8juillet08.jpg

I cannot visualize Paris Match online though...can you?

so maybe you could download it from there.

http://www.parismatch.com/parismatch/journal/commander-l-edition-en-ligne

and now...where are our trusty translators?:naughty:

EDIT: the new issue is on! so this is history now...............and you can only BUY it from their site.

hey thanks, i cant read it, but thats A-OK