Is mika on new simon cowell haiti single??

Kodes100

Simon Cowel and The Sun Mastermind Charity Single for Haiti Earthquake Victims!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2817580/Simon-Cowell-and-The-Sun-mastermind-charity-single-for-Haiti-earthquake-victims.html

SIMON COWELL has joined forces with The Sun to mastermind a new charity single for our Helping Haiti campaign.

Simon, 50, has already played a key role in negotiating a deal with Prime Minister GORDON BROWN for the VAT to be waived on all sales of the track.

Fundraiser ... Simon Cowell

Huge stars like BEYONCE, LADY GAGA, ROBBIE WILLIAMS and WYLEF JEAN are being lined up to help raise money for the earthquake-ravaged nation.

And the music mogul's stable of talent like SUSAN BOYLE and LEONA LEWIS will be involved.

Simon said they will have to move fast to produce the single here and in the US.

He said last night: "I wanted to do something for Haiti so when I had calls from The Sun and the Prime Minister asking if I would get involved I agreed immediately.

"We are going to do a single. We only made the decision today.

"I have got to get it together in 48 hours."

Cheryl Cole said: "I would be happy to lend my support."

Last night Simon started work at the National Television Awards spreading word about our plans.

And he will urge record labels to get top artists involved.

A song would add to the £750,000 our appeal has raised so far.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2817580/Simon-Cowell-and-The-Sun-mastermind-charity-single-for-Haiti-earthquake-victims.html#ixzz0dKuvdKil

What can WE do to help get Mika considered for this important charitable effort??

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga :wub2: She wrote on her twitter something about this.

I'd really like Mika to participate, but I don't know what can we possibly do to add him to the single :boxed: Simon Cowell is not quite fond of him either, is he:naughty:

I'm sure Mika would loove to take part in this, but I just don't have a slightest idea how we could help him get on there. And does he even have time for that.:boxed:

Lady Gaga :wub2: She wrote on her twitter something about this.

I'd really like Mika to participate, but I don't know what can we possibly do to add him to the single :boxed: Simon Cowell is not quite fond of him either, is he:naughty:

I'm sure Mika would loove to take part in this, but I just don't have a slightest idea how we could help him get on there. And does he even have time for that.:boxed:

maybe this is why his back's hunched over his piano :naughty::teehee:

I certainly think Mika should be in on this if he's available- maybe, as this is a UK newspaper, he already is but isn't mentioned in the blurb? I don't think MIka (or, to be fair, Simon Cowell) would let personal differences (which were pretty minor anyway) get in the way of a charity effort- or the publicity that these efforts bring

I certainly think Mika should be in on this if he's available- maybe, as this is a UK newspaper, he already is but isn't mentioned in the blurb? I don't think MIka (or, to be fair, Simon Cowell) would let personal differences (which were pretty minor anyway) get in the way of a charity effort- or the publicity that these efforts bring

Right On Soaring Simpson!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Who do we write to??

Who do we contact?

We don't have much time.

Simon Cowell thinks Mika is a good singer.

When Mika had his dealings with Simon many years ago it was Mika's songwriting Simon wasn't crazy about.

Mika was in his teenage years at the time.

More importantly let's focus on how to get Mika on the single!!

Who do we write to??

Who do we contact?

We don't have much time.

When Mika had his dealings with Simon many years ago it was Mika's songwriting Simon wasn't crazy about.

Does Simon or X Factor have a Twitter?

It may be too late for this one, but Simon really needs to start respecting Mika. Mika should, by now, have been invited onto X Factor to perform, and they SHOULD have a Mika Week to seperate the good singers from the bad.

Who do we write to??

Who do we contact?

We don't have much time.

I'm in! 48 hours you say?

Just going to have a shower and wash my hair first, brb.

On Live on Five, on FIVE channel, Mika looks confirmed to be on this single.

Oh WOW!

Seriously Rose????????

That is so kewl!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Okay Babs & AnnaMariaPetra you can shower, wash your hair & brush your teeth 'til the cows come home.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

Archived