Mika as Dr Who

emmy333

Helloooooooo,

This is a bit of a random one, but me and a friend were just having a discussion.

Don't you think Mika would make a great Dr Who? It'd be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

SPREAD THE LOVE, THE MIKA LOVE!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No!

(Good grief, he can't even remember the words of songs or turn up on time - and you expect him to save the world on a regular basis? :floor:)

I asked him this a couple of years ago, but he said no, he didn't act.

But in light of the Kick Ass video, and the recent gigs, I think he could do it. Although it is different disciplines, I guess, so maybe he wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

I'd have to say no...

Partly there is no way he could play a time lord convincingly, and also cause it would put a lot of Doctor Who fans off... Besides, the Doctor seems to be getting younger and younger, and the new Doctor is around Mika's age anyway!

I wouldn't mind if he was on Torchwood though... maybe he can be Ianto's (long overdue) replacement! :das::drool::swoon:

I'd have to say no...

I wouldn't mind if he was on Torchwood though... maybe he can be Ianto's (long overdue) replacement! :das::drool::swoon:

Oooh. I wouldn't mind that at all. Mika in Torchwood as Ianto's replacement.

Hmm. I think that would please Captain Jack :wink2: Lolz :biggrin2:

Mika as The Doctor, I don't think it'd work. He isn't an actor in my opinion, and plus if he had to film 9 months a year, we wouldn't get many gigs. Hehe. Maybe a cameo in an episode would be interesting (as I'm a big fan of Doctor Who ) maybe?

Good point about the whole no gigs for nine months thing, that would kinda suck. How about Mika guest appearance in Dr Who and ten some sort of tv programme about mika. He's just not on the telly enough!!!!!

Oooh. I wouldn't mind that at all. Mika in Torchwood as Ianto's replacement.

Hmm. I think that would please Captain Jack :wink2: Lolz :biggrin2:

Mika as The Doctor, I don't think it'd work. He isn't an actor in my opinion, and plus if he had to film 9 months a year, we wouldn't get many gigs. Hehe. Maybe a cameo in an episode would be interesting (as I'm a big fan of Doctor Who ) maybe?

Oooooh yes! I can just imagine Mika in Ianto's position :das:

I miss Ianto!!! :crybaby:

id love it if he was doctor who. who wouldnt screw the other dr who fans. GO MIKA!

As a Doctor Who fan I wouldn't really like to see Mika as the Doctor... it also means less gig time, and i don't think Mika is really interested in Doctor Who. I believe David Tennant (:das:) was a bit of a fan of the show when he was younger...

You know, I couldn't be anything but a Doctor Who fan considering my parents got my name (Tegan) from one of the Doctor's assistants :teehee:

I watched the show last night, and I must say that the new guy is really good imo. I don't think I'd want Mika to play the Doctor, but I'd love him to be a guest star on the show, as long as he gets to sing as well.

oooooohhhhh, good idea! Only thing wrong with that, I'd have the show on a permanent repeat - never get anything done. Lolz

I'd have to say no...

Partly there is no way he could play a time lord convincingly, and also cause it would put a lot of Doctor Who fans off... Besides, the Doctor seems to be getting younger and younger, and the new Doctor is around Mika's age anyway!

Ooooh, captain Jack and Mika, now that's a nice image :teehee:.

I vote yes for Mika in Torchwood!

I'd have to say no...

Yes he cute, but isn't he a little pale? :teehee: Figuratively speaking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4nAVW8TYg

Haha, eye candy for sure but I doubt he's an actor like that!:biggrin2:

Btw, have you heard something, is there any new episodes planned?

Why don't we have a Torchwood thread?:blink:

Oooooh yes! I can just imagine Mika in Ianto's position :das:

I miss Ianto!!! :crybaby:

Mmm. YES for Mika in Torchwood. :biggrin2::naughty:

I wouldn't mind seeing what would happen if he joined the team.

As a Doctor Who fan I wouldn't really like to see Mika as the Doctor... it also means less gig time, and i don't think Mika is really interested in Doctor Who. I believe David Tennant (:das:) was a bit of a fan of the show when he was younger...

You know, I couldn't be anything but a Doctor Who fan considering my parents got my name (Tegan) from one of the Doctor's assistants :teehee:

David Tennant. I think me and you may get along. :thumb_yello: Lolz. And that is pretty awesome. :biggrin2:

Ooooh, captain Jack and Mika, now that's a nice image :teehee:.

I vote yes for Mika in Torchwood!

Captain Jack could go with anyone really....

Haha, eye candy for sure but I doubt he's an actor like that!:biggrin2:

Shame...

And that's an excellent question...

Mmm. YES for Mika in Torchwood. :biggrin2::naughty:

I wouldn't mind seeing what would happen if he joined the team.

David Tennant. I think me and you may get along. :thumb_yello: Lolz. And that is pretty awesome. :biggrin2:

I reckon so! :thumb_yello:

I thought we did but we just have a Doctor Who/David Tennant one..

i thought of making one but i thought we already had one... :teehee:

I think Doctor Who is a load of old b*ll*cks, and even if Mika played every damn character in it, I still wouldn't watch it! :teehee:

that's basically like someone slagging off Mika to you...

I haven't seen more than a few episodes because it's almost impossible to "get" them from where I live, and to tell you the true I was most interested to watch the ones where John Barrowman is appearing anyway. But I think we have to respect the fact that the whole Dr Who phenomenon is almost a cult in several countries, not in mine though!:naughty:

I think Doctor Who is a load of old b*ll*cks, and even if Mika played every damn character in it, I still wouldn't watch it! :teehee:

Fair enough... Obviously I don't agree with you, but you are entitled to your own opinion...

that's basically like someone slagging off Mika to you...

She's entitled to her own opinion, even if we don't agree ...

I haven't seen more than a few episodes because it's almost impossible to "get" them from where I live, and to tell you the true I was most interested to watch the ones where John Barrowman is appearing anyway. But I think we have to respect the fact that the whole Dr Who phenomenon is almost a cult in several countries, not in mine though!:naughty:

Love John Barrowman :das:

Especially when he speaks with a Scottish accent (cause he's actually Scottish! :wub2:)

Love John Barrowman :das:

Especially when he speaks with a Scottish accent (cause he's actually Scottish! :wub2:)

I know!:blush-anim-cl::teehee::wub2:

Have you read his book "Anything goes"?

He is funny and mature and has no problem with his sexual orientation!:wub2:

I've ordered his second book, I Am What I Am, still waiting for it....(Stupid Amazon.com :sneaky2: what are taking them so long????)

When you live in a god-forgotten-country like mine you are totally dependent of the Internet to be aware of what the rest of the world are looking at and reading!:naughty:

Archived