Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special December 20th 2012 - Almere NL

AnnaMariaPetra

from Facebook:

MIKA NL

Lijkt het jou leuk om kerst te vieren met Mika? Dan is dit je kans! Mika zal op donderdag 20 december te gast zijn in de speciale kerstshow Langs de leeuw! Wil jij graag deze show bijwonen? Bel dan 09000123! Kaartje kost 12,50 p.p. Opnames zijn donderdag middag! Succes!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmmm I think we need a translation :naughty:

Why? don't you speak dutch? :doh::mf_rosetinted:

from Facebook:

MIKA NL

Lijkt het jou leuk om kerst te vieren met Mika? Dan is dit je kans! Mika zal op donderdag 20 december te gast zijn in de speciale kerstshow Langs de leeuw! Wil jij graag deze show bijwonen? Bel dan 09000123! Kaartje kost 12,50 p.p. Opnames zijn donderdag middag! Succes!

Would you like to celebrate Christmas with Mika? Then this your chance! Mika will be Paul's guest on December 20th in his special Christmas Show!

Would you like to attend? Call 09000123, ticket prize is € 12,50

Recordings are on Thursday afternoon. Goodluck!

Why? don't you speak dutch? :doh::mf_rosetinted:

Would you like to celebrate Christmas with Mika? Then this your chance! Mika will be Paul's guest on December 20th in his special Christmas Show!

Would you like to attend? Call 09000123, ticket prize is € 12,50

Recordings are on Thursday afternoon. Goodluck!

AMAZING! thanks for posting and good luck you Dutch people!

Yeah! Got tickets.. but the only problem is.. I have to work.. So i need to swift a shift with someone else.. Hopefully it will be ok :)

@furette The Studio of Paul de Leeuw @ Almere - The Netherlands..

Ok, thank you. Well I think that's too far for me to go. More so, as I don't really understand Dutch... :( next time maybe.

I would like to go too. Who is goning from Belgium?

Hi, I would love to, but don't know yet how to organise it ... I could go with the train (Thalys) but it's expensive. I could go by car, but don't really dare ... I could go with my family, but then the kids have to miss a day at school ... so a lot of doubts (as always, I'm a big doubter ;-) )

Hi, I would love to, but don't know yet how to organise it ... I could go with the train (Thalys) but it's expensive. I could go by car, but don't really dare ... I could go with my family, but then the kids have to miss a day at school ... so a lot of doubts (as always, I'm a big doubter ;-) )

Don't worry me too sometimes.. I'm gonna see how to do it and if it's not to difficult to go by car. It's always more easy for returning. :thumb_yello:

When I went to Brussels, I just took the normal train from Amsterdam to Brussels. It doesn't take that much longer and it's half the price. I know they were talking about cancelling it though, so not sure if it's still running then.

When I went to Brussels, I just took the normal train from Amsterdam to Brussels. It doesn't take that much longer and it's half the price. I know they were talking about cancelling it though, so not sure if it's still running then.

Is this far from Amsterdam ?

thanks for the tip ... looked it up and you can still go by normal train, but it takes several changes and a lot more time, so that's not really an option, as I still have to take another train to go to Brussels, which takes me some extra 45 minutes